It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: JBurns

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

Its also unacceptable to base a campaign or an ideology, on the false idea that people of different races should not mix, that there should be fewer *insert racial description* in your country, or fewer *insert religious description* in your country. The only thing there should be fewer of anywhere, are people who are even conscious of the race of other people, folk who treat people differently based on arbitrary metrics like place of origin, ethnic background or religious belief, people who have accepted eugenics or any one of its facets into their lives and minds.

OK. then the brits need to leave australia,and ireland to right? See hw stupid that sounds? Also i seem to remember that our NA are not so native. They stole the land from another people.
There is but one race on earth though so how can we scientifically call ethnicism racism these days?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The headline is an outright lie. Her arms are not flailing. She is using them to accent her talking points. There is nothing ''uncontrollable'' about her gestures. They are all precise movements to emphasize what she is saying.

From your headline I clicked in to maybe see her arms waving about like the snakes on the head of Medusa. But no, all I got was one woman who should retire trying to maintain the image in her head that she is working on behalf of a liberal cause.

So, what is your ''cause''. Cause enough to outright lie?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

No it's not.

The US is the great melting pot of many European countries.

What does it mean to be White ?

German?

Polish?

RUSSIAN?

Irish?

Italian?

Greek?

Spanish?

French?

There's pretty much someone from every continent, and every country on globe that live in 'Murica.

What is fascist about that?
edit on 17-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What exactly is white history? It must really suck to have such low self esteem and self worth. Yeah I’ll agree on one point, not every rwnj is a racist. But every white racist I know is a rwnj. You know birds of a feather, being judged by the comapany you keep. And so on and so on. a reply to: JBurns

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Perhaps Miss Pelosi wants Us to vote out 'Whitey' and then see what its all about AFTER whitey gets drummed out? You know, like that Healthcare Scheme She championed???

We just vote them 'out' and then see if any chips fall...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I think they did that and the nation was called Zimbabwe. Followed closely by South Africa.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Ok how is this woman still a beacon of hope? how??? she should be the icon of what everyone is against...... if you support this woman I will see your thoughts but not feel your pain...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably

I don't see it. She is 77 years old and a little shaky but her hand motions look normal for an impassioned speech.
Better than some

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Very rude behavior attacking the person not the subject.

Yeah, kind of like how the OP compared Pelosi to skeletor. Was that really necessary?

You may be correct but in my opinion there is never a reason to lower yourself to the level of rudeness. It’s an ineffective argument. It simply makes all sides worse. If one has a comment about the subject then make it, it’s your right however name calling is so 5th grade.

edit on 17-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

She reminds me of this cartoon character from Space Ghost

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Very rude behavior attacking the person not the subject.

Very hard to avoid a criticism, the theme is always the same....infamy, infamy, everyone's got it in for me/us and our meritorious leader.
It seems some people never stop and ask why, instead of a permanent bleat.

But if for no other reason it lowers the debate to “he is stupid...no he is not...yes he is...he is worse...no he isn’t... is..is not”. See, completely ineffectual.

Use links and facts to make your point not name calling is all I’m saying.

I’m certainly as guilty as anyone of this, perhaps that’s why I see it

:
edit on 17-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And you know who this one is.....

The Hildabeast!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The Hildabeast!

Is that one of you?

Since we are being nasty about peoples looks and movements.

edit on 17-2-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I support noone.

Get in line bitches.

Take what's yours if you can.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Seems the o.p. and many others had been infected by the Trump bug. If you make outrageous statements and lies long enough maybe someone will believe it.
I'm quite sure some of them still think Obama is not an American citizen.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

LOL she even said "people here playing by the rules".

She doesn't get this at all. Is that some sickness with the left? There are rules, they are called "laws". And they govern how our society decided immigration should happen.

link   

I don't see her flailing her arms. She is just being expressive with her hands.

link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Really has nothing to do with white. Has way more to do with the Democrats losing the majority of their voting base when 1 million + immigrants can’t waltz into the US annually and live off welfare (who, in turn, generally vote Democtaic party to keep those benefits coming. United States of America - land of opportunity...or at least lots of welfare benefits for non-citizens...

undocumented can't live off the welfare, they'd need 1 million fake social security numbers to get access

Why are people preaching this nonsense?

Stop blaming immigrants, start focusing on the real challenge "automation and robots" that's displacing work.

People are looking backwards, look forwards.

Immigrants are not a problem, robots are.

Immigrants "create demand" and push the economy forward, robots "create supply" and consume that demand.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: visitedbythem

The Hildabeast!

Is that one of you?

Since we are being nasty about peoples looks and movements.

Yes. The white one to your left, but im bigger now

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She is either white or the color of a Baboons ass .Maybe she is of mixed color

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join