It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi flails arms uncontrolably in latest rant against 'whites'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

When I see Nancy Pelosi, I can't help but remember a villain from a cartoon series my girls used to watch when they were growing up: skeletor from HeeMan. In this clip, Pelosi rails against what she calls "making America white again" - attacking the white race while simultaneously accusing the nebulous "them" (us) of seeking to ensure America becomes an ethnostate.

The worst part is, it is mainly RICH, WHITE LIBERALS who make such asinine and patently false claims. In reality, Pelosi misinterprets simply being proud of our heritage and history or OUR culture as well.

Those who have a problem with Anglo-Americans being proud of their history should promptly "get over it"

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Really has nothing to do with white. Has way more to do with the Democrats losing the majority of their voting base when 1 million + immigrants can’t waltz into the US annually and live off welfare (who, in turn, generally vote Democtaic party to keep those benefits coming. United States of America - land of opportunity...or at least lots of welfare benefits for non-citizens...

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Someone ought to tell Pelosi she's white.

What she wants is a country were the only white people in power in her own party.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

can you please quote where she rants against 'whites'.
or is it just a bait title

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.nbcnews.com...

When I see Nancy Pelosi, I can't help but remember a villain from a cartoon series my girls used to watch when they were growing up: skeletor from HeeMan. In this clip, Pelosi rails against what she calls "making America white again" - attacking the white race while simultaneously accusing the nebulous "them" (us) of seeking to ensure America becomes an ethnostate.

Is this your roundabout way of saying Trump is not a racist...because he is...end of.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry over much it's just Pelosi. She's not the brightest or sharpest of the democrats, always going on and on about how us lower class whites are destroying the integrity of our nation.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited because my original text didn't show up.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I recently watched the movie “Giant” again.

The scene where the new bride comes to her rich husband’s Texas ranch and bows and repeatedly says “Gracias” to the Mexican help - her husband warns her not to be too nice to them, as they will try to take advantage.

The other scene where she tries to get the rich family’s doctor to go help a sick Hispanic child in the village - her husband chastises her, saying “Our doctor don’t tend to Those folk”.

Yeah. That’s part of my heritage as a Texan that I’m not too proud of. I don’t ever want to go back to that.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then support people who want to see white people dead, erased, and your poor deary little memory will be all better.

jesus christ.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Um... attacking a policy of "making America White again" is legitimate, because any such policy is necessarily fascistic in origin, not to mention fallacious, since if you want to "make America _____ again" then the blank ought to be filled with "Native", which would involve a whole load of European derived folks in America packing up their crap, and going to the other side of the ocean.

Its also unacceptable to base a campaign or an ideology, on the false idea that people of different races should not mix, that there should be fewer *insert racial description* in your country, or fewer *insert religious description* in your country. The only thing there should be fewer of anywhere, are people who are even conscious of the race of other people, folk who treat people differently based on arbitrary metrics like place of origin, ethnic background or religious belief, people who have accepted eugenics or any one of its facets into their lives and minds.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That’s because white people dont hate themselves and this is just a conservative rape fantasy..

Hell everything conservatives claim liberals believe is just propaganda..

And not even good propaganda that is believable...

How much of a shill do you have to be to believe that even a measurable percentage of white people gate themselves, their families and their children...

Plus their is just the retarded logic behind,

“If you falsely accuse me of racism. That means your a racist!”

That is literally toddler logic..

A) no one with any authority wants to ban all the guns..

B) no one white person with any authority hates themselves..

C) there is no vast conspiracy between all the WORLDS scientists, media, college professors, universities, INTELLECTUALS, exc to make republicans look bad..

Their entire philosophy is based on logical fallacies and propaganda..

Anyone with a brain can see right through it..

Take this story...

Palosi says “trump wants to make America white again.”

ON WHAT PLANET DOES THAT EQUAL PALOSI HATING WHITES?!?!

It doesn’t..

It’s super lazy propaganda a child should see through..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Nope. I support people who want ALL colors of people to succeed here in America, as long as they aren’t hurting anyone.

link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

It has nothing to do with whites because the OP is a blantant lie....

link   
a reply to: neo96

She knows..

The OP is lying and pushing blantant propaganda..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

She doesn’t..

The OP is propaganda..

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He knows it is a lie..

It only took him a few months to go full blown propagandist...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
For myself, I appreciate Nancy Pelosi's efforts at racial reconciliation and equality.

She's the only white woman who can actually make Shelia Jackson and Maxine Waters look nearly coherent and intelligent.

:
edit on 2018 2 17 by incoserv because: I could.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Very rude behavior attacking the person not the subject.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

can you please quote where she rants against 'whites'.
or is it just a bait title

Oddzy and Harriet---

Like a vacuum for 'stardust'...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Yeah, kind of like how the OP compared Pelosi to skeletor. Was that really necessary?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Very hard to avoid a criticism, the theme is always the same....infamy, infamy, everyone's got it in for me/us and our meritorious leader.
It seems some people never stop and ask why, instead of a permanent bleat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join