It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter in South Africa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

You should speak openly and honestly.

Let's separate working whites and blacks from ruling, influential or enforcing whites and blacks.

S.A. ruling whites built a system that didn't educate working blacks. They created Apartheid as a system of governance to secure perpetual power and keep black people down. They designed a police force to keep boots on necks. It ended and left millions of low education angry and bitter black people.

S.A. ruling blacks took over and have run the nation into the ground. Remember the end of Apartheid was a peaceful process with a merciful Truth Commission. There wasn't an intention to mistreat white people. It's been twisted by corruption in the black leadership. They've kept down working blacks like the preApartheid white leadership. Bitterness goes well with low education standards.

Your post has the vibe of blaming the black population for all these woes. Partly true. Responsibility goes to white corruption as well as black corruption. The OP is blue collar like most of S.A. Responsibility is not all one-sided.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Linking to Stefan Molyneux videos makes me think that you maybe have another motivation than just being poor and fearful and afraid of the revenge for what others did before.

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE ? This coming from a german...priceless.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

Want to know what. is really sad? The native blacks arent native there. SA started out from many etnicities but poor education has hidden this fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Good for you. ATS thinks all black people are the same. You know the difference. Right on brother.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Want to know what. is really sad? The native blacks arent native there. SA started out from many etnicities but poor education has hidden this fact.

I'm guessing if there was a genetic profile done, they would find most come from the armpit of Africa.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Look up the history of SA on wikki and other sites. its there.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I concede the crimes done to African colonies by whites. And by whites I mean really rich rulers generally of a professed Christian heritage. I just don't accept historical crimes as a defense to current crimes. Like you, however, I don't think it is about race. It is about power and the more power one obtains the more corrupt the person becomes unless they were highly enlightened prior to obtaining power. The division of people into separate categories is now and has always been a tool of the powerful.

(post by CrapAsUsual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: SilverOwlsLike you, however, I don't think it is about race.

It is about race and it is about revenge, negros are way more racist than whites nowadays. Its ethnic cleansing that we are seeing in SA over the last 10-15 years.

Whites could hire mercenaries and retake the power by force, its always a possibility.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

lets not pretend they havent carved up, displaced, colonized, oppressed and exploited half the planet. north america, australia, new zealand, india, the middle east, hong kong, s.a., africa. just like the mongols, huns, arabs and barbarians before them. terrible human pedigree of brutes we are and it is a shame that until the oppression is against our own people that we realize it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You should do what you can to help you're white brethren get out of SA since it sounds like you have successfully exited!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I'm sorry you got me confused................ I'm a Brit planning to move to South Africa in the very near future. It offers everything you want. Elephants, beef burgers, beer, swazi
, phenomenal scenery, Golf Mk1's Citi Golf style, Ostrich, sunshine, giraffe
. Lots of Brits are moving to Cape I'm going as soon as possible

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

(post by TonyS removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Farm attack zone is about as far from Cape Town as I currently live in the UK to east Ukraine. I have no intention of going to east Ukraine and have no desire to visit the farm attack zones in the north either. Western Cape is pretty safe for farmers likewise Eastern Cape zone. To be honest South Africa feels pretty safe compared to walking around the streets of drunken mobs and smack heads in the UK. I never had any problems at all with English, Zulus, Indians, Colourds all a damn good bunch apart from one lot........... Africaans Boer type people. They don't seem very nice and always want a punch up. Best avoid them to be honest

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't see what the OP expects anyone else to do about her country's failings. Let me remind folks -- we Americans recently got chastised for wanting a better food system for the poor because we "don't know what hunger really is". Well now, if we have that kind of ideals separation wedge, I guess Americans can come back and say SAs can fix their own broken house, or just watch it burn.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My that's a huge # sandwich.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Sad situation. But common sense says-get to safety. History of the world is people moving around for better living conditions. America is many nationalities who came from their "homes" looking for a better life for them and their families.

It's horrid in SA right now-if you care enough, you will make the right, but tough decision to find a safe place. But it's your decision. If you do nothing, you know the consequences and are making, as your op clearly states, a conscious decision.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Sometimes you just got to do what you want to do. Don't get me wrong, if I had kids then I'd probably not do it, but moving to South Africa has been a dream since decades ago, I've been receiving communications from implanted voices that moving there is the right decision with the aim of breeding ostrich. The farms are pretty good value and by investing in a business over there you get citizenship. The misses doesn't seem keen on it, had a friend driven around in a boot for hours in Johannesburg but I keep telling here that's like here to Moscow away from the Cape. SA is an amzing place. Adventure is in the soul

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join