It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Lawrence - on set nudity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry thought we were talking about Jennifer Aniston. Mind you mid twenties is where most women's looks begin to plateau and the SMV wall rapidly approaches.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

She's just comfortable with her body and nudity.

So am I.

But now I'm not allowed back at Denney's any more.

#DoubleStandards

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry thought we were talking about Jennifer Aniston. Mind you mid twenties is where most women's looks begin to plateau and the SMV wall rapidly approaches.

Really? Does that apply to men too?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DB you should know better... you gotta go to Waffle House... preferably one located on the south side of town. Odds are there is a progressive art rock band somewhere in the world with an album titled "Baring It All In A South Side Waffle House"

In response to the OP... seems like she was doing a nude scene... which... considering MILLIONS across the globe will see it no doubt... I'm not sure preparing for a nude scene by being nude around the private studio members is really that big of a deal. I mean whatever she's gotta do to prepare for getting filmed nude for the world to see. Right? Or no? I dunno...

And... yeah... pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nope. Men age like wine, women age like milk.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

The double standard here is very interesting. For this movie, is she one of the highest billed talents? If so, doesn't that propel her to a position of power? So she is basically abusing this power.

A male could probably still get away with this if they were brad pitt, but if someone with the body of weinstein did it, then it would be considered rape or very very unacceptable, especially if females were on set.

With all of these gray areas and how males versus females are treated, this whole issue isn't going anywhere but further into the gutter.

She was a 28 year old teacher and he was a 16 year old student .... yeeesssssss!!!!
He was a 28 year old teacher and she was a 16 year old student .... hang him NOW!!!!

This reaction is even backed up by the court sentences handed out or there lack of .

If we are ever going to solve this, really really stupid measures will need to be enacted. Everyone will need to be treated the same. As we are going now, this whole movement will only get worse.

Fun times.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This mentality speaks for itself, so I'll just leave it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

goo.gl...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Eagle job site eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

This mentality speaks for itself, so I'll just leave it.

Reality mentality.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
lol

I love the double standard good laff from the balls.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
JLaw is an immature crude loudmouth who spews her views on every subject like everyone cares what her opinion is.

Hilarious that men can't hear but they sure can see or they'd have nothing to do with her-no, alot of Weinsteins would.

As spoken by others, her body will age like us all but unfortunately her mind may never mature and respect from both sexes will diminish.

She's enjoying herself right now-once the men no longer find her attractive for her body she will just seem rude and crude and I doubt the parts will keep coming.

She's too spoiled and immature to realize the passage of time and quality of a fine, decent, mature mind. Hollywood builds you up and throws you out as you age and are a woman.

She's at the tipping point of needing to perfect her talent and personality. I don't see that coming and that's sad.
edit on 17-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I've only seen a few of her movies and don't follow celebrity culture. Care to provide a source or two to back up the claim that she is an "immature crude loudmouth who spews her views on every subject like everyone cares what her opinion is. "

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh my GAWD she was as naked as a jaybird, look out Ethel!

This is a strange facet of humanities behavior that I find hard to comprehend, so she was naked, what's the big deal?

This is just as stupid as the "Super Bowl Wardrobe Malfunction" that paralyzed a nation for a week, remember that & the ridiculous reactions, so so mind achingly frustrating watching that bit of human theater.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

For starters, she just recently commandeered an airplane intercom on a flight from New Orleans to LA to profess her enthusiasm for the Philadelphia Eagles. No one was amused. And she frequently starts crap on Twitter by spewing inane comments on various topics. She's kind of a rattling tin can.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Man ya'll are haters.

She cheered a sports team. Wow... that's really terrible.

And I went back two months worth on her twitter... not a single statement from her about anything... it's just red carpet photos and promos of an actress on the rise.

Maybe ya'll just jelly. Go back to the cave and keep that hate alive!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damnit man, ya almost made me lose my rooty tootie fresh n fruity all over the place

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Hmm Charlie Rose and Weinstein were naked too, I guess all is right with the world

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Uncomfortable...as in all the men on the crew had an erection and didn't want their coworkers checking out their wood? LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
and thats from a mod...

Gesus its gettin hot in here

He wasn't speaking as a mod, he was speaking as a dudebro.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join