It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very close EQ prediction MADE for Cali two weeks ago just lower.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
HERE:
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link quote reply
California your up next 2-3 weeks 7.5+first two weeks in Feb..... there its out there now lets see if Im correct....

For all the predictions I've made I've been trying to warn people about what's coming with dreams and premonitions for years now and yes i know i sound nuts but really just want to save any one who will listen. the sad thing is no one cares until right after.... then its all hands posting on deck

For once you have someone who is telling you beforehand what is going to happen.... just believe and get safe now uproot your life yes uproot your life and you'll be one of those saying OMG i was SUPPOSED to be there BUT i moved... These things DO NOT come with a time date stamp but if you move don't look back, focus forward and give thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You've been here long enough to know better by now.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

edit on 17-2-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The first two,weeks of feb was over two days ago, so you are wrong.

Why do you date it jan30?
Are you quoting someone else’s quotes?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
its my own post/quote and i have been hear long enough to know better but i have to try

a reply to: violet

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The Pacific rim has been banging away for a while now. Its only a matter of time til it hits southern California. Just about every major zone in the whole rim has vented and relieved some pressure recently. The only place left is southern California. When that one lets go it just might be the one people have been expecting. I pray its not but I have to admit, the evidence suggests otherwise...

Good luck out there. God bless...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
No it isn't, you were almost 2000 miles off. That's like predicting a blizzard in Colorado and actually having one crop up over New York. Not remotely close to call it a "prediction hit".

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Honest question... Have you ever had a prediction/premonition that came true in the way you predicted?
Not "close enough" or a 'quake in Mexico when California was predicted, or a 3.2 when a 7.5 was predicted.
I mean honestly, I can predict a tornado will hit Oklahoma in April or May of this year, with loss of life and millions/billions in damages, but that doesn't make me a prophet.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

HERE:
posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link quote reply
California your up next 2-3 weeks 7.5+first two weeks in Feb..... there its out there now lets see if Im correct....

For all the predictions I've made I've been trying to warn people about what's coming with dreams and premonitions for years now and yes i know i sound nuts but really just want to save any one who will listen. the sad thing is no one cares until right after.... then its all hands posting on deck

For once you have someone who is telling you beforehand what is going to happen.... just believe and get safe now uproot your life yes uproot your life and you'll be one of those saying OMG i was SUPPOSED to be there BUT i moved... These things DO NOT come with a time date stamp but if you move don't look back, focus forward and give thanks.

"first two weeks in Feb." Uh, its Feb 17th, so I guess the threat is over? Whew, it has passed. Thanks for the late warning.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oh stawp it, you're a prophet.. thanks for bringing doom and gloom on those fine folks in Oklahoma
jk jk..

Sounds like a pretty vague prediction to me, but I don't know diddly...
edit on 17-2-2018 by MarlbBlack because: bad typer

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So many failed prophets have been on ATS has any of them been right?.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can possibly save someone some time. Earthquake prediction not actually possible, but this u-tuber is scary close.
His method is logical and rebutted by govt. scientist. Why they felt a need to discredit him to such a degree is curious.

Todays forecast:

I am sure is known to more than just a few here.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I've lived here for 65 years,from what I remember we have had earthquakes as long as I remember,something we deal with and plan for when building structures,I've seen several predicting earthquakes here since the 1st of year,now they are using law of probability,hardly some kind of seer,more like chance

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That's not really how premonition work. It's not cable tv.
Do you never get hunches? Same thing. Just degrees.
I've had very specific premonitions that had zero to do with me that used symbols . Like a Mexican hat in a dream I had that mirrored something that happened in Mexico. Or someone pouring green liquid into a river just before a chemical spill at a pharmaceutical factory that spilled into a river. You don't get to choose. Some people are just better at it. Like athletes or virtuosios or prodigies. Some people are exceptional but everyone can throw a ball or sing a song or play chopsticks.
Paying attention to your hunches is a way to develope the skill.

top topics

join