It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 6 cats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Actually, I don't have ANY cats, and I'm pretty sure my 2 mice and 3 bunnies are glad of that. So, why am I posting this music video? Well, my girlfriend played it for me last night and I can't get it out of my head. In my opinion, it is a cute and well done video performed by a very charismatic young lady. Also, the message to adopt is in line with my views: please adopt your pets from shelters rather than breeders! And, she named one of her cats, "Congress", because he's dumb and doesn't do anything.

I hope you enjoy this, even if you don't like cats!

Warning: I would rate the lyrics PG-13

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Moderators please put this under music...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am not a fan of cats. They kill a huge amount of wildlife in the UK.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I hope you enjoy this, even if you don't like cats!

Well, I know for a fact that Butcherguy will absolutely love this - he's a cat freak, loves them to death.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Poor Congress!

I've had dumb kitties who don't do anything, but I'd never saddle them with a name like Congress.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Actually, I don't have ANY cats[/yvid]

Holy moly,
I just came from a thread that says, "I have crabs" and he/ she, hasn't got any either!!
Is ATS being trolled by KellyAnne Conway, and the "Alternative facts" agency?

edit on 16-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

They kill a lot of wildlife wherever they are found.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Humans have a bigger impact on wildlife. Don't hate on our furry feline friends.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

That's why ours are indoor kitties, and yes, they are insanely good hunters. Ours caught the mice this winter like a little champ.

I figure if they were dumb enough to come in, they got what's comin' to 'em. It's her house.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Really?
Because my house cat got out, without our knowing it. Our barn cats were hissing at something in the straw, and we heard this pathetic mewling.
We saw this cat, fur standing straight up everywhere, and then it ran to our back door, and we realized who it was.

She will not go anywhere near the backdoor now. Even when the dog is chasing her.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I want my 1:56 back dude

Shameless.....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Competition for the chavs, innit.

I lived on a timber yard growing up. we had 16 cats. 16 bloody cats, 2 dogs, a tank full of goldfish and a budgie.

it's OK though, they're all dead now. it was long ago, and no wildlife were harmed during the event.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Actually, I don't have ANY cats[/yvid]

Holy moly,
I just came from a thread that says, "I have crabs" and he/ she, hasn't got any either!!
Is ATS being trolled by KellyAnne Conway, and the "Alternative facts" agency?

We travel backwards the same way I believe.

At least OP here doesn't want to eat the cats

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
kind of cute.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Moderators please put this under the Aliens forum.

Cats are aliens.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Rikku

Really?
Because my house cat got out, without our knowing it. Our barn cats were hissing at something in the straw, and we heard this pathetic mewling.
We saw this cat, fur standing straight up everywhere, and then it ran to our back door, and we realized who it was.

She will not go anywhere near the backdoor now. Even when the dog is chasing her.

Got a feral I adopted. Little feller didnt like his 1st trip to the doctor . About a month later , he managed to escape out the front door. Didnt see my little buddy for 2 weeks . Found him under an old house cold and hungry . Now , every time a door is open , he runs the other way and hides under the bed. I imagine its like "youre not putting me out there "

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Made me laugh, too cute

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That's why livestock farmers that produce the food people eat like them so much. They keep the disease spreading rat population under control without the need for dangerous and damaging chemicals. They also curtail the wild rabbit population that has a massive deleterious effect on crop yield, thereby keeping the price more affordable. Everything has a cost/benefit analysis in the food cycle.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh! I've heard this in the past before, someone had sent it to me on a previous occasion because they thought it fit me ironically, and they were correct. I do have six cats, four black tabbies, one brown tabbie, one domestic longhair (not sure of other specifics for her breed).

Thier Names
Oba - Black tabby
Olive - Black tabby
Sprinkles - Black tabby
Petey - Black tabby
Zot - Brown tabby
Disco - Domestic longhair

I love this song. It was well executed in my opinion, and it's very catchy. Though I'm not much for the other content created on this channel. I believe the YouTuber is also an actress who's been in various movies and has had other roles as such.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join