It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre and Lucid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Last night I had a continuous, super realistic lucid dream.

I dont even know where to begin.

In the dream I was at college again, its been years since then. I was going around talking to people, nothing terribly out of the ordinary.

I recall walking into the forest and as soon as I approached the tree line I was greeted by a group of different beings. Some looked kind of like the orcs from Lord of the Rings and they claimed to be demons.

I was floating around them talking to them, surprised they were not attacking me. In fact, they were very casual and even joking at times.

I asked them why this was, and they stated:

"You dont know do you? You are the head of the angels. We can't do anything to you."

I gathered more information on the situation and moved onward into the forest.

I approached a clearing and encountered a large group of very alien looking, small humanoid like beings. I dont really remember their exact appearance. I think they had greyish skin and looked almost like little michelin men with odd large smurf-like noses.

They were very exciteable and laughed a lot. I wondered why and as soon as i turned around, my good friend was there...only he wasnt human. He was an elephant.

He was making head movements and concerned looks with his eyes.

We managed to return him to normal, but when we made him human again it was Mark Wahlberg.

I returned to the campus and encountered my first girlfriend and had some uh..."fun" lol.

I also encountered a female that was apparently an angel, but i had an overwhelming sense that I was not allowed to be intimate with her for whatever reason. She was beyond beautiful.

There was much more to the dream, but itd take forever to explain.

edit on 16-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

How did you realize this was a lucid dream? I ask because you don't mention being aware of dreaming our taking control of any aspect of the dream.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

How did you realize this was a lucid dream? I ask because you don't mention being aware of dreaming our taking control of any aspect of the dream.

I have lucid dreams a lot, and more frequently. A lot of times Im aware im dreaming, but its a different kind of awareness.

Its hard to explain, but let me give you some examples.

In some recent dreams, one time i looked in the mirror. It was as realistic as looking in the mirror while awake. Suddenly, and almost involuntarily, i leaned in toward the mirror and said "You are dreaming" and smiled.

Another dream just a few nights ago, I was talking to a young gentlemen and similar in the sense that it was involuntary, i looked at him and said "you know, this is a dream." The gentleman suddenly looked amazed and ecstatic.

Ive had a lot of these types of dreams since I was young, including one of my first dreams when I was very young. I was flying through a seemingly infinite lightless void, however i could perceive two things: My heartbeat, and a 3 dimensional green matrix. Decades later I had some type of recall about the dream and remember encountering a distant, baseball sized glowing and brilliant white orb. As I approached it, I could then perceive my arms and hands and body. As soon as I reached the orb, I extended my left arm out and once my hand almost touched the orb, it exploded into a countless number of streams of light, each carrying countless galaxies and stars.

That dream has always made me wonder. It reminds me of that weird picture with D.Trump and the other two fellows with their hands on the white orb. It also reminds me of a Pink Floyd lyrical line from the song "Welcome to the Machine" where Roger Waters sings:

"What did ya dream? It's alright, we told you what to dream. You dreamed of a big star, he played a mean guitar, always ate the steak bar, loved to drive in his jaguar."

Made me scratch my head a bit because of the dream profundity, as well as the fact that ive been playing guitar since i was 10 years of age, steak is my favorite food, i always go to the same bar, and im a self made mechanic, with cars, car repair, modding, and racing being some of my main hobbies.

To further add to the weirdness, my Dad used to look identical to Roger Waters, Pink Floyd was his favorite band, and to relate back to that matrix dream, i tried a certain substance that is believed to be released in the brain at the time of death in 2013, and sure enough, it brought me to the dream, starting with the sound of a heartbeat (like the beginning of Pink Floyds dark side of the moon album, and then the matrix grid began to appear.

No less, my life, particularly in the last decade, has been quite accurately RIDDLED with impossible coincidences. It actually started to legitimately worry me for a number of years.

Many dreams were precognitive in nature too, this I know for certain.

Now? Now I just tune it out mostly or appreciate it as something unique.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

To continue, as for lucid dreaming...i generally let things happen organically. I dont choose to control things consciously too much, aside from traveling, which I do by way of flight.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
First thing that comes to me is "fly!!" Off like a missile I go...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I'm also a frequent lucid dreamer from a young age. My lucid dreams are always "quests". I blame this on reading too much as a kid, but always hating "pretend play", my brain just needed outlet to explore and read with it?
If I want to dream about something specific, 75% of the time I can make that happen. It's partially because of this that I believe "paranormal" instances are created within our own brains. Brains are amazing.

Now that I'm pregnant, my dreams are insane, but I don't take any meaning from them, personally.

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Some looked kind of like the orcs from Lord of the Rings and they claimed to be demons.

Cool, you have some vivid dreams....

You mention the orcs and I remember dreaming this morning that I was talking to a woman with an unusually thin, red face. Like a Caucasian woman with a really bad sunburn....I didn't think much of it until I got out of bed thinking, man that lady was burnt...

Our dreams are just another component of our multi dimensionality, me thinks.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If I want to dream about something specific, 75% of the time I make that happen.

Have you elaborated on this ability elsewhere? If so, I would love to read that. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
First thing that comes to me is "fly!!" Off like a missile I go...

Same here lol.

As soon as I become aware i might be dreaming but not totally sure, I think to myself ''if this is a dream I'll be able to fly'', and I'll do a little jump in the air. If I'm in a dream the little jump will quickly take me high up in the air as if I weighed almost nothing, and I know I'm lucid-dreaming. I always seem to be in the same place in my lucid dreams, I recognise the streets and the beach area and other places when I'm there. It's a familiar place now.

Then I had a lucid dream that was totally different in every way. I was in a forest/woodland. I don't think I could fly in this dream, I didn't even think about flying. I immediately knew this place was different to a lucid dream, and all the usual amazing things I can do in lucid dreams weren't possible here. The people I encountered in it were like real humans and it was possible to ask questions and them answer. I was strangely aware though that I couldn't stay long and could only ask a couple of questions. I had to think of something quickly and I asked what year it was and what is this place called. They answered the year is 1958 and the place was called Alethia.
1958 is the year I was born, but I'd never heard of a place called Alethia.

For anyone interested, here's the thread I made about it .. ..

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1165598/pg1

I've never been back to that place since, although I would love to return and explore further, ask more questions etc. I'm convinced it's a 'real' place that I went to. I just wish I knew how to get there again.

top topics

join