It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)
(post by QueenPink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

(post by QueenPink removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'll stick up for DB Cowboy, he wouldn't do well in jail.

(post by aethertek removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Look bigger. Its not the media that is peddling this. Its the intelligence services and they have there own agenda. The quicker people see this the better.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It is official

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Omg it won't matter at all how much evidence they show you will it?
Nope I see nothing.

Turn it off for a couple weeks then tune in again. You won't be amazed they are saying the exact same thing .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It is NOT coming apart. You're hysterical.
Take a sedative.

My god where are you getting that it's coming apart?

You misquoted me, bracket code typing error. That was someone else saying that.

My response to poster about 'sides' was that gubment is all one gubment, there are no 'sides'.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Although I don't personally believe ATS is involved in any such activity, there is no denying discussion communities (especially ones like ATS) are infiltrated by all sorts of bad actors. It is no different than the posters on Dem Underground who believe everyone there is a Hillary lover. I've been a member there for almost 10 years, and I despise her and everything she stands for/is (is - since she doesn't stand for anything other than personal enrichment and neo-liberalism)

You do the same stuff, truth be told.

How about addressing the fact that Trump isn't going to be charged with a conspiracy, solely because of Mueller's inclusion of his "unwitting and manipulated" status.
edit on 2/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Don't forget intrptr, we're "hysterical" - even though you and I seldom agree on the issues

We have to be though, otherwise their narrative falls apart yet again. The fact we don't care/aren't worried or concerned eats them up inside.

Meanwhile, anyone that actually read the indictment/conspiracy definition & instructions will quickly realize a simple fact: Trump won't be catching a conspiracy charge

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Excellent points, as usual purplemer

The IC has been meddling in domestic politics for years now. Since they were bested by a handful of Russians with a limited budget, hopefully someone from the IC can explain how/why we should be throwing BILLIONS of dollars at them every year. They haven't stopped one attack - outside of the ones they set up/created/facilitated.

Maybe we should fire CIA/NSA/FBI and hire a dozen or so Internet trolls instead - you know, since they're "so effective" and managed to defeat our massive invasive spying apparatus.

The real question is, why did Obama fail to act? And if it was because he was worried about conflicts of interest THEN MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR HILLARY, INSTEAD OF ALLOWING "THE RUSSIANS" TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!

Way to go, Hussein

originally posted by: purplemer

Look bigger. Its not the media that is peddling this. Its the intelligence services and they have there own agenda. The quicker people see this the better.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm not taking sides, I don't vote. Its all a big scam.

The biggest scam , people somehow believe the presider is in charge or responsible or running things. He doesn't.

They make him the announcer, the scapegoat, the signer of their documents.
edit on 18-2-2018 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Best part is that Hillary had the ENTIRE establishment (DNC, Obama, Administrative state, DEEPSTATE, Big Money, Banking cartels, and all sorts of special interests) and STILL lost to Trump, a total outside whom the ENTIRE establishment (including GOP) was against

Trump beat her, and he'd do it again and again and again if given the chance. This is why she hid from every single debate Trump or poor old Bernie proposed. Hiding Hillary

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Trump hasn't done anything.

Compared to Nixon, Bushes, Clinton, he's a pussycat.

Amen to that!

It is safe to say the ENTIRE establishment needs to go the way of the dinosaur - extinction

...such as the time that moron Bush43 got into an altercation with a plastic poncho (at Trump's inauguration) and lost!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No doubt about it intrptr
And I appreciate that. More than you can possibly know.

You're a geniune person with good motives, regardless of what you believe or what "side" you align with (including no side)

The part that gets me is this, as the other poster wrote:

You derail all the threads, you offer nothing of substance, you make multiple posts in violation of terms and conditions and get away with it all.

I've noted this so many times, specifically with two posters in this thread. They'll be backed into a corner and try to deflect by challenging the raw data. When that raw data is verified/presented, they simply pretend you said nothing/something else or just carry on as though you never replied.

Nothing illegal about that, but it is very disingenuous and it is hardly a surprise some members would call out that type of behavior.

After all, the motto of this site is "Deny ignorance" and I can think of no more destructive form of ignorance than this

www.abovetopsecret.com... The gentleperson's guide to forum spies and other disinformation actors

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DJW001

Unwitting.

Because, as Mueller stated, they didn't realize they were dealing with the Russian government. Furthermore, you have no idea how that KOMPROMAT was obtained. Only DNC paid sketchy private contractor Crowdstrike ever analyzed the server. No law enforcement agency or federal government agency ever had their hands on it.

Regardless, as I quoted, obtaining that information is NOT illegal. I obtained that information too. From the same source, no less. Provided he didn't directly steel it or order it stolen - which he didn't, otherwise Mueller's indictment would've said this.

Simply supporting the theft of it (by saying you hope someone recovers her 30,000 illegally deleted emails) is also not a crime. You should re-read the jury instruction for conspiracy.

one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator.

As Mueller said, he had NO KNOWLEDGE

On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Sorry, but Donald Jr.is not named in the indictment. He cheerfully colluded with people he believed represented the Russian government. That is willful collusion . it is up to the courts to decide if it is conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder if we will someday hold the media and it's pundits accountable for this mess? People are not getting information to make rational decisions. Almost daily I hear people advocating violence towards Trump and the "alt-right".
Why?

Because some mouthpiece for the deep state told them it's acceptable. Otherwise rational people have lost all critical thinking at the hands of the MSM.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join