It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It didn't say they merely attempted to contact trumps people.
It says they were unwitting participants.

And it doesn't say they were successful either. It doesn't MATTER if they were successful though. You have to be a KNOWING participant in a conspiracy to be charged with conspiracy.

UNWITTING

By admitting this, Mueller made it IMPOSSIBLE to charge Trump for this conspiracy.

Read up: www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...
ELEMENTS OF A CONSPIRACY CHARGE

AND I QUOTE:

On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

Ergo, Mueller's ADMISSION makes it extremely difficult/if not impossible to charge him with conspiracy. So why would Mueller make this admission if he was still investigating the Trump side of this? Why not leave his name OUT OF THE INDICTMENT, ENTIRELY, as he did for EVERY SINGLE INDICTMENT BEFORE THIS.

Why? Because minus the MSM spin, Trump is a FOOTNOTE in this investigation. If you read the entire indictment, you'd know they tried to help Bernie's campaign as well. And once Trump was elected, they actually organized rallies against him. Or did you glance over that part too?
edit on 2/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Omg it won't matter at all how much evidence they show you will it?
Nope I see nothing.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It is NOT coming apart. You're hysterical.
Take a sedative.

My god where are you getting that it's coming apart?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator.

On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

^The jury instruction for conspiracy, from US courts .gov

So please explain how Mueller could possibly turn around and charge Trump, after already needlessly admitting he wasn't a willing participant? He can't.

(for what its worth, I spoke to the couple down the road who are both attorneys before posting this originally, two days ago...)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Omg it won't matter at all how much evidence they show you will it?
Nope I see nothing.

Wrong again. That is you. YOU keep ignoring my post, which disproves what you've been saying. You've also ignored every single piece of evidence showing either corruption or conflict of interest/bias. So explain how your post isn't actually a reference to yourself? It's why you keep running away with your tail between your legs every time I post Mueller's statement compared with FEDERAL jury instruction on conspiracy charges.

And it doesn't say they were successful either. It doesn't MATTER if they were successful though. You have to be a KNOWING participant in a conspiracy to be charged with conspiracy.

UNWITTING

By admitting this, Mueller made it IMPOSSIBLE to charge Trump for this conspiracy.

AND I QUOTE:

Ergo, Mueller's ADMISSION makes it extremely difficult/if not impossible to charge him with conspiracy. So why would Mueller make this admission if he was still investigating the Trump side of this? Why not leave his name OUT OF THE INDICTMENT, ENTIRELY, as he did for EVERY SINGLE INDICTMENT BEFORE THIS.

Why? Because minus the MSM spin, Trump is a FOOTNOTE in this investigation. If you read the entire indictment, you'd know they tried to help Bernie's campaign as well. And once Trump was elected, they actually organized rallies against him. Or did you glance over that part too?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

UNWITTING

So... when people representing themselves as agents of the Russian government approach a member of the campaign and tell him that their government wants their candidate to win, so they will be providing illegally acquired information damaging to the candidate's opponent... does that make them "witting" or "unwitting?" You tell me.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So obviously you see his true nature.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DJW001

You brought up a valid point. I modified my post.

My apologies DWJ, although I'm fairly certain you don't want an apology

Apology accepted. We are all walking on glass in this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Unwitting.

Because, as Mueller stated, they didn't realize they were dealing with the Russian government. Furthermore, you have no idea how that KOMPROMAT was obtained. Only DNC paid sketchy private contractor Crowdstrike ever analyzed the server. No law enforcement agency or federal government agency ever had their hands on it.

Regardless, as I quoted, obtaining that information is NOT illegal. I obtained that information too. From the same source, no less. Provided he didn't directly steel it or order it stolen - which he didn't, otherwise Mueller's indictment would've said this.

Simply supporting the theft of it (by saying you hope someone recovers her 30,000 illegally deleted emails) is also not a crime. You should re-read the jury instruction for conspiracy.

one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator.

As Mueller said, he had NO KNOWLEDGE

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Still running and hiding like a propagandist I see. You chastise another user for running away/burying their head in the sand and ignoring the facts, which is EXACTLY what you do. As we've said all along, when a leftist accuses you of something, they're actually just projecting.

AGAIN....the information YOU ASKED FOR:

UNWITTING

AND I QUOTE:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nope.

Did Maniforts indictment vindicate him?
No.
Did Flynns indictment vindicate him?
No.
Did Gates indictment vindicate him? Did Papadopoulos'?
No sir.
These are all stand alone indictments and the ones with the name trump are coming.
This indictment is against thirteen people and three entities.
It doesn't have any vindication section and it doesn't clear anyone. It indicts people. It's an accusation not a statement of exoneration.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

THOSE INDICTMENTS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP OR ANY RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY INVOLVING TRUMP.

Mueller CLEARED Trump of involvement in the conspiracy.

Those indictments are for: Lying to investigators (its own separate offense), money laundering (over the last decade+) and failing to register as a foreign agent (on behalf of UKRAINE)

THOSE OFFENSES WERE STARTED OVER A DECADE BEFORE HE EVEN DECIDED TO RUN.

Has ZERO to do with the 13 count indictment.

From your hero, CNN:

The charges against Manafort and Gates are unrelated to the Trump campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Except for the 13 indictments of Russia collusion.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Pant pant. Rest...
Run run run.
Pant pant rest.

You're working so hard to save your guy.
He can't save himself.
You certainly can't .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: richapau

No, no, no.

Did you read Mueller's indictment at all? It said he was UNWILLING/UNWITTING and MANIPULATED

You have to be a KNOWING participant in a conspiracy to be charged with conspiracy.

UNWITTING

AND I QUOTE:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Nah, there's nothing to save him from.

As I just pointed out and proved without any challenge from you, actually.

Care to refute what I said...? Or going to keep on pushing your delusions ?

I just pointed out why he can't be charged with conspiracy AKA what you wrongly label "Collusion" - "collusion" doesn't exist, and it simply called "conspiracy to commit xx crime" or "conspiracy" for short.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And once again, since you purposely skim over posts (I just copy/paste, you aren't wasting my time
)

RE: Manafort/etc

From your hero, CNN:

The charges against Manafort and Gates are unrelated to the Trump campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional charges.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It IS coming apart, Silly. You're just too blinded by your own hate and lies to see it.

It was coming apart long before these 13 indictments though. Conservatives saw through it from minute-1. Not one of us ever doubted Trump's innocence, and not one of us believed he'd be removed from office over butt hurt Democrats.

I'm glad to see the indictments, Mueller did a hell of a job. We need to ELIMINATE all foreign influence in this country, not just our elections.

And he especially did the right thing by notifying the public Trump wasn't involved in any conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Heh, I had posted something similar but had decided to take it down.

But you know what. I'm not the only one who pays attention to typing style, online times, reply intervals, etc.

(post by QueenPink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join