It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Great idea. There is something with Russians (normal nation state intelligence activity, or standard criminal activity -unsure of which). There is nothing with Russians as it pertains to Trump, however.

Unless you're claiming to have evidence stating the contrary?

Otherwise, Mueller just exonerated Trump as it pertains to the conspiracy as described in the indictment.

All you have to do is explain how you can prosecute someone for conspiracy after you've admitted they didn't knowingly engage in any such conspiracy? All those indicted weren't from the "troll farm" by the way. This *is* the extent of this investigation's Trump angle.

Whether or not it continues and under what guise, I couldn't say. Couldn't really care either. Enough people will realize the truth eventually, denial has always been a hard thing to break. Trump did nothing wrong, and this issue was spun against him by the MSM/Dems/Clintons in order to harm his presidency and our agenda. There is ample evidence of that. You can hide behind whatever you like, but those on the side of the truth usually come out ahead, at least in the long run.

Take a look at the conspiracy instructions for a federal conspiracy prosecution: www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Now tell me how Mueller's statement RE: Trump doesn't virtually preclude any such prosecution.

I ask again, why bother including that paragraph at all? Why would Mueller give Trump's defense team any ammo? He wouldn't. That isn't realistic. This isn't a reality TV show, where each side carefully maneuvuers into little concessions. Reality: federal prosecutors "run the train" over those they pursue, if he had evidence Trump was guilty of a crime he would pursue it relentlessly. The one thing they wouldn't do is include several statements + an entire paragraph to explaining that no Americans or no person from the Trump/camp was involved in the unlawful conspiracy against the United States. That would be moronic and make it extremely difficult to prosecute future conspiracy charges unless some new and credible evidence emerges - in which case, I return to the original question: "Why include any statement about him/Americans at all?"

edit on 2/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
From conspiracy instructions as listed above:

It is not enough, however, that they simply met, discussed matters of common interest, acted in similar ways, or perhaps helped one another. You must find that there was a plan to commit at least one of the crimes alleged in the indictment as an object of the conspiracy with all of you agreeing as to the particular crime which the conspirators agreed to commit.

[....]

one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...
edit on 2/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey, on the bright side, since we know Russia's techniques (costing mere millions of dollars) were so effective, we can start using them which will allow drastic budget cuts to our IC. Since the BILLIONS they receive did nothing to prevent their interference, this is a clear example why tax dollars should be reigned in or cut off otherwise.

They knew about 9/11 and didn't act
They knew about Vegas shooter and didn't act
They knew about Florida shooter and didn't act
They've failed so many times. The only times they seem to do well is when it is their own informants facilitating unlawful transactions, spying on political campaigns or running guns across the border (fast and furious) or Obama allowing Hezbolah drugs to be smuggled into the country.

I say it is time to seriously reevaluate how effective this money is at defending us from 21st century assymetric threats.

This isn't the days of large yield nuclear weapons, massive conventional armies and spies infiltrating nation-state actors under cover of diplomacy. And it isn't entirely the IC's fault for not adapting quick enough. Blame the bureaucracy of government and constant grid-lock for the wheels turning so slowly. Regardless, Obama/Admin's politicization of the DOJ/FBI/FISA is unacceptable and a major issue/scandal of its own.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Since Trump will be vindicated and no collusion, he can now put a team together to vigorously investigate everyone who tried to rig the election, from Obama, Rice and Hillary all the way down to Huma and Stork/McCabe. They're all screwed.
edit on 17-2-2018 by TheGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have to lol at the desperation the rwnj’s are displaying lately. Resorting to an OPINION piece by a well know right conservative as their proof. I guess any lie is good enough as long as it reinforces the mouth breather mentality.

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: JBurns

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I don't know, man. It appears as though Russia pushed a whole lot of this anti-Trump you're feeding into too. Personally, I think Russia is pushing all angles in order to create major discord here, and frankly it's working.

And I tell you what. I was absolitely not a Trump supporter, but now that he has been in office for over a year and I'm looking at it without the pundits... I'm really starting to like him. In fact, dare I say it, Trump has made me a supporter through his role as POTUS. First president I've ever been a fan of. Ever. I mean, I've always respected our presidents even when I didn't like them because they were our presidents. I've never bought into the "He's not my president" crap. Even Obama and Bush Jr. whom I strongly disliked... They 100% were my president.

But Trump? He may not always speak gracefully, bit dang it if he doesn't speak his mind. Speaking of dear leader speaking his mind guess who has been open about his opinion that the Russians were trying to effect our elections even before being sworn in? Trump, that's who.

I doubt he colluded with them in order to win the election though. That would put him in obligitory relationship with Russia where he owes something. That isn't Trump's card. It's not his MO.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Good go on & support the Traitor in Chief.
Join Idiocracy, support Commacho for Resident

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Funny thing is that they admit the Russian trolls were anti Trump and anti Hilary. But leftists nut bags will believe anything the Chuck Shumer and Peloisi says.. hahahaha

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this

thehill.com...

You missed the next part of your headline:

By Ned Ryun, opinion contributor — 02/13/18 09:30 AM EST 291comments
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

Nice Op-Ed.

There is a TONNAGE OF EVIDENCE for collusion.

Only Special Counsel Mueller will decide if that evidence is conclusive.

In the meanwhile, those desperately declaring conclusions before the evidence only expose their panic.

edit on 17-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Saw this and several things:

1) Indictments only deal with one person or group.

2) yes the Indictment does confirm that Russia did interfere in the 2016 election.

3) What about next time? Now there are those who would say lets end the election and forget this. Course we can ignore that once it is done, and there are no consequences, means that they will again. And if you get your way to end this investigation, it also means you would agree that the next time there is a presidential election and there are allegations of say China, or Iran interfering in the election, you won't complain or demand an investigation, especially if it is say a Democrat that gets into the White House. After all what is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Well darn, you got me with all that. All I want in this world is to watch the worlds most powerful nation to collapse in front of my own eyes. So please next time don’t respond with facts just get mad and say mean things. Anyways well done Jburns!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Good go on & support the Traitor in Chief.
Join Idiocracy, support Commacho for Resident

K~
I think I will do just that. Only, I don't think he is a traitor at all. In fact, it seems to me that you are buying into the propaganda that means to drive us even further apart. This is exactly what they are hoping for. A house divided will surely fall.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No MSM news agency is every going to report
that the Muh Russia "collusion" narrative is dead.

Instead they will wait for the right moment cued
from the CIA, and they will move onto the next
stage of Never Trump.

However, the Muh Russia fairy tale is all but one
for the history books.

Rosenstein never once mentioned collusion.

Collusion was only a media chorus to make money,
a nothing burger because Hate must be disguised
to sell headlines.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
CNN Morons now say: "Trump was WRONG! The Mueller probe is not a HOAX. It's bearing fruit!"

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm a dude, being said, the queef I just made is more relevant.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ziltoid666

I am just going to call out what I noticed. Your profile along with a few others seem to have become active VERY recently. Your post is sooo much more irrelevant than my dingle berry earlier. So I would ask that all the shills please leave this area of the internet and let me troll in peace. Jburns threads while are against my views are well put together and worth reading. You and others are well....not-go away

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So my question in this, is why isn't the Clinton Campaign being investigated for the same? They obviously "colluded" with Russian's and their information, the media was working with Christopher Steele even though he told the FBI he wasn't talking with the media. It seems that there is much more "there there" and yet all I see is this low level troll stuff going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
From Law and Crime

LAW AND CRIME

First, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied…a lot, while the dossier he disseminated contained its own lies based on bought-and-paid for smears from foreign sources reliant on rumors and innuendo. Second, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal
Election Commission.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: talisman

All of those points are invalid. First, his nationality does not matter. He is in this country legally, and has presumably declared the nature of his business here (private investigator). Second, as far as we can tell, Steele made no attempt to influence the election. He was hired to do a particular job, and did it. Finally, because he was acting as a private citizen on openly declared business, he was not a foreign agent and therefore did not need to register as one. Your source is worthless.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN Morons now say: "Trump was WRONG! The Mueller probe is not a HOAX. It's bearing fruit!"

It is bearing fruit. Read the indictment. It names several Russian banks. These names will be cropping up again very soon.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join