It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
good gawd.. its gonna be a long 8 years

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: aethertek
Too bad, so sad, the investigation isn't over, not just yet.

There is no sign yet of the investigation reaching an end.

Mueller still wants to interview Trump himself, for one.

And his team is following other leads, apparently, such as financial connections between the Trump Organization, the president’s real estate business, and Russia.

www.rawstory.com...

Oh did any of you notice this from last week?

A federal court just unsealed Trump’s 20-year-old dirty secrets

Ivanka and Eric Trump were close to being criminally charged for their roles in Trump SoHo until family fixer attorney Marc Kasowitz intervened, and was later discovered to have given a substantial political donation to the Manhattan D.A. Cyrus Vance.

A racketeering and fraud lawsuit against Sater and Bayrock is still in the discovery phase in federal court, after he lost a motion to dismiss the case at the end of December 2016. Bayrock whistleblower Jody Kriss is one of the plaintiffs and told all about Trump’s dirty deal to Bloomberg.

washingtonpress.com...

K~
Yup and as such, they won't find anything. If it appears that Mueller is overstepping his perimeters, Trump will fire him. Because he can, you DO KNOW THAT, RIGHT? 😏

With extreme prejudice, I hope.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They moved on already. They are are going after obstruction (of a non existing crime). People hate Trump and they are hyperpartisan. They dont care about the truth or the repurcusions of misleading people. I work in a law firm with and interact with a lot of what I call "dumb smart people." They are willfully ignorant and are partisan they really don't care about corruption one bit. It's pretty frustrating bc they are nice people.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

Luckily for us, its not another 8 years of Obama! That guy was fruitier then a nutcake, or ever what that saying is

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
They moved on already. They are are going after obstruction (of a non existing crime). People hate Trump and they are hyperpartisan. They dont care about the truth or the repurcusions of misleading people. I work in a law firm with and interact with a lot of what I call "dumb smart people." They are willfully ignorant and are partisan they really don't care about corruption one bit. It's pretty frustrating bc they are nice people.

That's ok. Maybe we will give them 8 years of President Pence next, and see how they like that

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Obstruction charges for POTUS is a very high bar.

Since it's his constitutional right to fire anyone in his wheelhouse for whatever or nothing.

They would have to prove many things, like falsifying evidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Luckily for us, its not another 8 years of Obama! That guy was fruitier then a nutcake, or ever what that saying is

Sperm head.

edit on 2 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Obstruction charges for POTUS is a very high bar.

Since it's his constitutional right to fire anyone in his wheelhouse for whatever or nothing.

They would have to prove many things, like falsifying evidence.

In had a discussion with an attorney recently and his argument consisted of: Trump fired comey + I hate Trump = obstruction

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The best thing that could come out this, would be for all those post to be shown. Especially the ones that made people change their minds. Then release all the names of people who shared this election changing dis-information or even clicked the like button and have public flogging. Because we all know hillary should have won by 50 points.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Sperm head.

LOL
O
LOL!
!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
OMG guy I am so sorry... I will call my contacts at FOX and CNN and let them know that there is nothing going on in regards to Russians. Let me be the first to say sorry that I had to read your very pathetic excuse of why we the public should stop investigating Trump for collusion. Even when his team may or may not have unknowingly made deals with Russians......WOW

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou Dude you asking FBI to stop a investigation just sounds like you begging.....Are you begging? If so just admit it and ill will stop. But beg, please Beg......oh please lol

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Never Trump,

Does Goebbels proud.

NO COLLUSION!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
jews against the goyim . trumpers againt never trumpers

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: JBurns
OMG guy I am so sorry... I will call my contacts at FOX and CNN and let them know that there is nothing going on in regards to Russians. Let me be the first to say sorry that I had to read your very pathetic excuse of why we the public should stop investigating Trump for collusion. Even when his team may or may not have unknowingly made deals with Russians......WOW

What kinds of deals? Did they entail knowingly funding foreign nationals to pay Russian intel agents for information being used to impeach a democratically elected President? Is that the kind of deal you would be against?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The FBI couldn't be bothered with small, meaningless, trivial matters like stopping Nickolas Cruz from shooting up a school when it was reported to them well before the actual shooting. The FBI has important things to attend to, like framing and unseating a legitimately elected POTUS and covering up the crimes of Hillary, Obama and others!

What a big nothing burger this whole Russian collusion thing has been.
edit on 17-2-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This indictment doesn't clear Trump of collusion at all.

All it does is indict these entities in an ongoing campaign to influence BOTH Clinton and Trump campaigns. In fact it seems like the entities in this indictment were trying to cause chaos and incite violence between both campaigns.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is the best part visitedbythem. Many of these people are not fans of our religion(s) and President Pence would be much further right than Trump (not a bad thing IMO, but they certainly wouldn't like it)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

It does make it extraordinarily difficult for them to prosecute him for conspiracy. A core element of a conspiracy involves knowingly engaging in some illegal act to further a conspiracy to commit some crime.

Admitting that part was vital (in several ways, including that the effort targeted Trump after his inauguration can't be overstated)

Please explain how you feel conspiracy charges could still be pursued (that *is* "collusion" - "collusion" isn't a crime). Just like they say "fake news" instead of disinformation/propaganda.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

If, as you claim, they were intent on prosecuting him for conspiracy then why bother to exonerate him of conspiracy?

Why not simply say nothing about him in the indictment, like every other single indictment before this?

Why bother to include that paragraph at all? There aren't prefatory statements thrown in indictments for fun. They're very intentional and very specific.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join