It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There is no Trump-Russia collusion and the media should stop pushing this"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
LOL

Why so excited, aren't all the acolytes breathlessly repeating that the investigation is over.

So hey you got nothing to worry about right, your Dear Leader has been completely vindicated today, right?
It's not like there are other grand juries with sealed indictments for the co-conspirators mentioned in today's indictments against the Russian operatives, oh wait there are.

K~

From what I've read over the past few days, all your hopes and dreams rest on the shoulders of Gates now.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

LOL

Why so excited, aren't all the acolytes breathlessly repeating that the investigation is over.

So hey you got nothing to worry about right, your Dear Leader has been completely vindicated today, right?
It's not like there are other grand juries with sealed indictments for the co-conspirators mentioned in today's indictments against the Russian operatives, oh wait there are.

K~

From what I've read over the past few days, all your hopes and dreams rest on the shoulders of Gates now.

How so??

He just agreed to plead guilty, btw.

How would one's hope's turn on Gates one way or another? He rolls on Manafort. But Manafort probably can't roll on Trump because Manafort has more to fear from the Russians than Trump. Manafort won't have secret service protection the rest of his life like Trump will. Manafort is at least as deep into the Russian mob as Trump, and that mob plays for keep, people end up dead. Manafort may dearly want to testify against Trump, but perhaps he can't because he fears for his family.

Just speculating.

Our "hopes" do not run through Gates.

The "hopes" to get at the truth, something we DO actually want, goes through Flynn and Kushner and Cambridge Analytica's data, and who gave that data to the Russians. THAT is where the big crimes will come down.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

LOL

K~

How so??

He just agreed to plead guilty, btw.

How would one's hope's turn on Gates one way or another? He rolls on Manafort. But Manafort probably can't roll on Trump because Manafort has more to fear from the Russians than Trump. Manafort won't have secret service protection the rest of his life like Trump will. Manafort is at least as deep into the Russian mob as Trump, and that mob plays for keep, people end up dead. Manafort may dearly want to testify against Trump, but perhaps he can't because he fears for his family.

Just speculating.

Our "hopes" do not run through Gates.

The "hopes" to get at the truth, something we DO actually want, goes through Flynn and Kushner and Cambridge Analytica's data, and who gave that data to the Russians. THAT is where the big crimes will come down.

You just answered your own question.

All you can do is speculate. And given the fervor of that speculation from some, they hope Gates leads to something much bigger.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Why? Gates is one small part of a very large counterintelligence investigation.

Flynn hasn't been sentenced yet, Papadumbass who wore the wire in the White house(eek) hasn't been sentenced yet
& both are still cooperating as apparently now is Gates.

As they have been telling their stories more Grand Juries have been impaneled & new indictments drop.

Now Gates will merely add to the narrative & most porbably be a springboard to further warrants & indictments.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ah, I see.

Well, my "speculation" is based upon all that we've been seeing now for 3 years. "Russia, if you're listening ..."

It is no longer conceivable to me that Trump didn't know exactly what was happening with respect to Russia as far back as 2013. He patented "Make America Great Again" (or filed the patent) in 2012, met with top Russian officials in late 2013, by 2014 was retweeting stuff on running, blah blah blah.

You can call it speculation, but the only thing that has surprised me so far is how much more there was than I thought. Trump's a Russian agent, it's why he won't cross them even now.

If Mueller comes out and says "Nope, we investigated the whole thing and found no evidence that collusion existed" I will fully accept that is the reality, and everything just looked strange. Until then, I do speculate that Trump is blackmailed and dirtier than any president ever.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Oops. Sorry.
I was a bit confused. Thought I'd mistaken one member for another.

No worries, I should proof read my posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

Ah, I see.

Well, my "speculation" is based upon all that we've been seeing now for 3 years. "Russia, if you're listening ..."

It is no longer conceivable to me that Trump didn't know exactly what was happening with respect to Russia as far back as 2013. He patented "Make America Great Again" (or filed the patent) in 2012, met with top Russian officials in late 2013, by 2014 was retweeting stuff on running, blah blah blah.

You can call it speculation, but the only thing that has surprised me so far is how much more there was than I thought. Trump's a Russian agent, it's why he won't cross them even now.

If Mueller comes out and says "Nope, we investigated the whole thing and found no evidence that collusion existed" I will fully accept that is the reality, and everything just looked strange. Until then, I do speculate that Trump is blackmailed and dirtier than any president ever.

You called it speculation.

ETA: And he did run for president before 2016. Chris Christie said it a few times and he made it his official theme. He is all about branding, this is nothing new. And I can't find anything to back your claim that he met with top Russian officials in 2013, just a meeting with a real estate broker, which would be circumstantial at best, unless you wanna go with everyone works directly for Putin. In which case Mueller better be going after the world.
edit on 18-2-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Why? Gates is one small part of a very large counterintelligence investigation.

Flynn hasn't been sentenced yet, Papadumbass who wore the wire in the White house(eek) hasn't been sentenced yet
& both are still cooperating as apparently now is Gates.

As they have been telling their stories more Grand Juries have been impaneled & new indictments drop.

Now Gates will merely add to the narrative & most porbably be a springboard to further warrants & indictments.

K~

New indictments that so far have nothing to do with Trump/campaign collusion.

I highly doubt these men would face jail time for Trump and not just spill the beans already. If something was done, out with it. We keep trying to climb the totem pole, and I have to imagine that those right above Gates, Flynn, and Papadopoulos have to know it's only a matter of time. So why not get ahead of it, come forward and make a deal. Why wait til you're subpoenaed and so on?
edit on 18-2-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Remember when your country removed the laws regarding propaganda?

Yeah, might have something to do with that.

I'm sure the left did that with good intentions.

Or just wanted to make Soros' job easier.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Whatever man, tell yourself what you need to believe.

The obstruction investigation is barely getting started, it was just this past week that Mueller sat with Mark Corallo, he's the ex legal team member who can place Hore Hicks at the center of obstruction with Trump & the AirForce1 memo.

That & you're completely neglecting the concurrent State investigations regarding money laundering & bank fraud.

More than one way to skin an apple.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

You mean the same kind of company Hillary's campaign hired? Like "Correct the record" "Crowdstrike" "Fusion GPS" or several other tech giants? There's no crime there. Even if he did give it to "The Russians" or whomever else. Absolutely nothing illegal about that.

Furthermore, exploiting Hillary's emails (which were already in the public domain) isn't a crime either. Neither is supporting their theft or using them against her. Sorry, once again no crime there.

Their data was taken from the RNC's data and nothing else.
edit on 2/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

There is no obstruction.

Trump is absolutely permitted to fire Comey and direct the DOJ however he pleases. Anyone except a US President would be breaking the law by doing that, but not POTUS.

Presidents not "meddling" in the DOJ is only a "norm" - not a requirement or a law. Sorry, another nothing-burger.

As far as State charges go, best of luck to you. Trump, however, won't be getting indicted or impeached. I'm so sorry to break this to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Whatever man, tell yourself what you need to believe.

The obstruction investigation is barely getting started, it was just this past week that Mueller sat with Mark Corallo, he's the ex legal team member who can place Hore Hicks at the center of obstruction with Trump & the AirForce1 memo.

That & you're completely neglecting the concurrent State investigations regarding money laundering & bank fraud.

More than one way to skin an apple.

K~

Because that's been covered extensively on ATS already.

If you have to find other ways to skin an apple that are outside the scope of a special council investigation into collusion, well, I guess this circus will go on indefinitely. As long as you get your man though, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Appreciate you labeling it speculation

It is no longer conceivable to me that Trump didn't know exactly what was happening with respect to Russia as far back as 2013.

A perfectly valid theory, but why did Mueller state otherwise?

I'm not saying you are mistaken, just wondering why Mueller would make it *so* easy for Trump's defense if he actually planned on pursing him any further. It is highly unusual from a prosecutorial standpoint.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They just need to believe that there is *some* chance he won't finish his first term & be re-elected (he will finish the 1st, probably be re-elected too, if he decides to run that is)

Either way, I've resigned myself to letting them believe whatever they want. Only problem I've ever had with that was hearing people spread their opinions as though they were fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Gates/Manafort/Papadop were all charged for technical violations of obscure laws, failure to register as foreign agents, money laundering, some form of fraud or for simply lying to investigators.

The foreign agent had nothing to do with Russia. It was on behalf of UKRAINE

Either way, best of luck to you. Meanwhile, we have an agenda to shove through congress, including the hearing protection act and national concealed carry and a midterm election to win.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

They just need to believe that there is *some* chance he won't finish his first term & be re-elected (he will finish the 1st, probably be re-elected too, if he decides to run that is)

Either way, I've resigned myself to letting them believe whatever they want. Only problem I've ever had with that was hearing people spread their opinions as though they were fact.

The CEO of Facebook, that tracks and regulates everything members see, plans to run for President. The CEO of Amazon Purchased WashPo. The majority of people search via Google, and they control the dissemination of information passing through their search engine. They control what is "trending" on Youtube.

Propaganda has been legalized in the US again, and they can't even stop to consider if they could be falling for it. Because it feels right. Just. Righteous even.

/end rant

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Cambridge Analytica, good brief for those interested: www.wired.com... (non partisan link)

Respectfully, If *this* is what you're hinging on, I'd recommend not getting your hopes up. And I found it especially ironic that Hillary was "concerned" about their "information warfare" techniques, while simultaneously hiring Crowdstrike, "Correct the record" and Fusion GPS to do exactly that (especially the Orwellian Correct the Record)

That said, IF there is truly evidence of Trump committing a crime, then that's entirely different. Short of some unforeseen major and catastrophic event popping up from this, I don't see an issue

Either way, I think its clear that we need to work harder and more diligent than ever to ensure all foreign sources of influence are eliminated from our government, elections and domestic issues. These issues must be decided by Americans, and Americans alone

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not to mention the extremely secretive and highly suspect "The Groundwork" Mysterious black triangle included . Not much is known about it, but it was likely a massive cyber operation. We know it was well funded, staffed with industry leaders and had access to Google's vast stores of sensitive data. If people are worried about Cambridge because of the data source, then I think you'd be especially worried about a similar company having access to Google's vast data stores of our personal information, searches, web history (Chrome), downloads, contacts and much much more.

An under-the-radar startup funded by billionaire Eric Schmidt has become a major technology vendor for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, underscoring the bonds between Silicon Valley and Democratic politics.

The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election. And it is one of a series of quiet investments by Schmidt that recognize how modern political campaigns are run, with data analytics and digital outreach as vital ingredients that allow candidates to find, court, and turn out critical voter blocs.

But campaigns—lacking stock options and long-term job security—find it hard to attract the elite engineering talent that Facebook, Google, and countless startups rely on. That’s also part of the problem that Schmidt and the Groundwork are helping Clinton’s team to solve.

The Groundwork is one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors, billing it for more than $177,000 in the second quarter of 2015, according to federal filings. Yet many political operatives know little about it. Its website consists entirely of a grey-on-black triangle logo that suggests “the digital roots of change” while also looking vaguely like the Illuminati symbol

qz.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would also point to the systemic suppression of conservative or libertarian posts on social media outlets. Industry big-shots Google, Twitter and Facebook admit to "reducing the impact" of conservative posts.

I find it highly troubling that these companies are permitted to maintain a monopoly (unlike Microsoft) while simultaneously engaging in an extreme amount of anti-American censorship. Given the massive troves of data they posses, and their partisan participation in our domestic government, I believe they pose a potential danger to freedom, American ideals and privacy.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join