It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The approved sanctions from last year still have not been implemented due to trumps unwillingness to bite the hand that feeds him, borscht.

This from Last month,,,

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Monday it would not immediately impose additional sanctions on Russia, despite a new law designed to punish Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, insisting the measure was already hitting Russian companies.

Trump, who wanted warmer ties with Moscow and had opposed the legislation as it worked its way through Congress, signed it reluctantly in August, just six months into his presidency.

www.reuters.com...

Sure he wants warmer relation with a hostile foreign ruler who has been attacking our country, but since those attacks benefited Trump I can understand why he wants to thank his associate Putin for all the help during election season.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

A clever ploy to confuse Americans by saying "indicted Russians". It means absolutely nothing.

There was no Trump collusion. If Russians' informing our citizens of Hillary's misdeeds through social media is what they are fussing about, what a CROCK. This is simply buzzword news to keep the brainless masses oriented in a specific, anti-Trump direction.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

That's kind of an open question.

Any sanctions should be commensurate with the damages done by the Russians.

What kind of sanctions would you suggest be implemented for wasting our time on this nonsense?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

This is simply buzzword news to keep the brainless masses oriented in a specific, anti-Trump direction.

You've got it half right. Look at all the people continuing to defend Trump or those surrounding him. If anything this will strengthen people's support of him while also making others hate him even more. What better way to divide America even further than it already is?
edit on 2/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So now that indictments have been brought against the first foreign agents will the republicans step up to their claims of protecting America or will they be shown for the seditious sellouts we believe them to be.

What do you want them to do exactly and in detail? Drone strikes in Russia perhaps to get the Russians who were involved maybe? Call them names on the House or Senate floor perhaps?

Maybe I've been seeing different news than you since the election, but I don't recall anyone siding with the Russians? Lots of very entertaining hysterical rants though by both sides. Which is exactly what both Parties want people doing so they don't notice both Parties are equally messed up.

For those of us not caught up in the partisan madness going on, it's pretty amazing to watch the hysterics from both sides. Amazing and troubling. The rational among us can only hope it's true that most fanatics don't actually have the time to go in and vote.

I'm watching both Parties, hoping a third moderate party emerges. If Republicans are treasonous, so are the Democrats. Neither seems to want to do anything but rant and rave at each other instead of doing the Peoples business. If I were a member of either I'd be too embarrassed to say so in public.

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Willtell

republicans only love rich Americans

Democrats pee in the wrong bathroom

You owe me part of a Diet Coke

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
heyzeuz people. Left versus right still going strong huh? blaming other countries for what the usa has done throughout our history? Glorious. This will ensure tptb will have enough time to tighten the chains to the point where we will never get our freedoms back. Well, for someone who loves chaos (chaos=reality smacking people in the face), this is great. Continue fighting among yourselves. Make sure we can't even agree on one simple starting point to regain our freedom. Just let THEM win.

Hey look, a squirrel........

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You got a link to that wisdom or is it your observation

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The approved sanctions from last year still have not been implemented due to trumps unwillingness to bite the hand that feeds him, borscht.

This from Last month,,,

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Trump administration said on Monday it would not immediately impose additional sanctions on Russia, despite a new law designed to punish Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, insisting the measure was already hitting Russian companies.

Trump, who wanted warmer ties with Moscow and had opposed the legislation as it worked its way through Congress, signed it reluctantly in August, just six months into his presidency.

www.reuters.com...

Sure he wants warmer relation with a hostile foreign ruler who has been attacking our country, but since those attacks benefited Trump I can understand why he wants to thank his associate Putin for all the help during election season.

K~

How did they benefit Trump? With magical spells that made people believe Hillary was corrupt as hell so people voted for Trump instead?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Phew! I bet you were scared that Mueller wasn't going to be able to find any Russians under you bed after all.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Where to start. First of all, no, not all of the intelligence agencies agreed there was evidence of inclusion. That you even say that tells everyone who bothered to read the reports that you base your opinions on MSM headlines and bullet points. Secondly, both republicans and democrats are worthless. You think your turd smells the best? Finally, you are aware that there IS actually proof of collusion to influence the election, right? Too bad it's Hillary. Quite a difference between another country independently purchasing Facebook ads and a presidential candidate paying people from other countries for false information to obtain a warrant to spy on the opposing candidate. But hey, I'm sure you're good for something. Lifting rocks, maybe?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I suppose you'll be releasing your tax return and receipts here next year to show that you've donated your nearly doubled standard deduction to the less fortunate. Though why start there? Just release your 2017 tax return so everyone can see how much you care about the less fortunate

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So anyone, please raise your hand if social media swayed your vote in the 2016 Presidential election.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Mueller?

Mueller?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertekSo the russian people should be punished so the republicans don't look like russian agents to you? ..or are you actually saying that sanctions will somehow protect us? I'm not sure which is more insane.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.

So now that indictments have been brought against the first foreign agents will the republicans step up to their claims of protecting America or will they be shown for the seditious sellouts we believe them to be.

America is watching Republicans, show us your love of America that you always claim or be proven hypocritical liars interested only in your own power & greed.

K~

But..but Trump said that he asked Putin about Russian meddling and Putin told him there was no Russian meddling so there was no meddling. Trump says he believes Putin remember? Putin would never lie and Trump would never lie. Right?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sure he wants warmer relation with a hostile foreign ruler who has been attacking our country

This is a god damned beauty of a hypocritical mess, left in a tightly coiled pile of this thread's floor. From the same position which decries Trump as a "warmonger" because he reacts aggressively to actual, honest to God, long standing threats of attack against the USA by North Korea and Iran now are pissy and whiney because Trump isn't responding to philosophical "attacks" which run along the lines of "games 4Chan plays" with ruthless aggression and escalation of hostilities. Look, presently Russia isn't testing missiles and nuclear warheads while pointing at the USA and saying "We're gonna vitrify Washington DC." Why, in the blue piss hell should America poke, prod, and antagonize that nation all because Hillary Effing Rodham Effing Clinton couldn't seal the deal and get her self elected? No, no... screw that noise with a rusty icepick. The US doesn't need to start an international pissing match with Russia all because a Clinton lost her smile. Screw her, screw that, and screw Putin for that matter... just don't escalate tensions between the US and Russia at a time in which we may well look to Russia for a little bit of border control and intel once we decide to stop playing "that's what your mum said last night" with the little midget in Pyongyang and finally execute him in a firestorm of hell and brimstone on live TV.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This little song effectively summarizes what the OP and the majority of those pushing the "assault Russia" narrative are pushing us towards.

In 2016 you had a bad day, don't crap down our necks and call it "patriotism..." tantrums aren't patriotic.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Oh no. Yes

They should kill a bunch of Russia's people in their military flying their planes and manning their bases.

Sanctions? Pfft We should round up all Russian citizens and naturalized Russian Americans in the US to make sure they dont use social media.

We can educate them in mandatory classes they MUST attend on just how they were fooled and lied to by their government.

We will show them that the US election rigging process is a hands off item. That is what they revealed to the world. That is a war crime!

Primaries were rigged, but thats besides the point. Russia told everyone about it!

We will crush them for this incursion into our preferred "extra legal" machinations.

Sanctions are too little too late. We must starve their people, kill their military communities, and end their conspiring existence.

I say we CONQUER Russia and name it new Alaska.

We can use our Alaskan citizenry to invade during the winter seasons they know all too well. Moscow will fly the new Alaskan flag!!!

This war crime they committed will not go unpunished.

EDIT TO ADD:

edit on 2 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This from Last month,,,

www.reuters.com...

K~

Democrats refuse to deport illegal aliens despite LAW. But since those illegals benefit the democrats I can understand why you don't care about that along with the other liberals.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Now this man gets it! Why settle for half measure when we can drop the iron fist of justice to ensure that the Russians never dare to commit such atrocities as facebook ads again!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Right...Russia bad for some facebook ad's and rallies, lets go to war. NK literally saying they want to nuke us...but he is just misunderstood. On some level I want to know what it is to think like the left...but I don't want to go insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join