It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So... what's all this talk about treason?

Stupid people say stupid things, often.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

1 1/2 year investigation and the best they can come up with is a bunch of trolls posting on FB? You really think they won against the entire DNC establishment and the MSM? Wtf happened?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Another day another cowardly bleat of a tweet, Trump can't bring himself to admit Vladimir threw the election for him.
So instead of facing his failures he does what comes naturally to a weak incontinent bully , he attacks a defenseless minority woman.

Can't find a single word against a man who attacked our democracy but can pick on a woman, typical reich-wing coward.

Just watched a very insecure Oprah Winfrey, who at one point I knew very well, interview a panel of people on 60 Minutes. The questions were biased and slanted, the facts incorrect. Hope Oprah runs so she can be exposed and defeated just like all of the others! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 19, 2018

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

It's comical watching you scream at the sky - now the Russians 'threw" the election for Trump. The left is reduced to a nothing but a bottomless pit of outrage. Amazing

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

post like this are hilarious.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Russia's already been sanctioned, had their enemies in Ukraine armed by the US and had their embassies closed.

No further punishment needed, unless they do it again.

Furthermore, we must punish the UK and EU for their meddling as well. At a bare minimum. There may be other nations involved too.

Russia isn't the only guilty party here. And we also need to root out ALL FOREIGN INFLUENCES/LOBBIES from our domestic politics. Foreigners are unwanted in our domestic affairs, and it is time to ensure some Orwellian laws are passed to keep their unwanted foreign alien influences out of this country.

Foreigners have wrecked their own sh##hole countries, so they want to come here and do the same? No thanks.

We didn't get to be the world's only super-power/super-economy by listening to what foreigners thought/felt. This is America, and time to ensure that AMERICANS ONLY are making these important decisions.

In any case, you should thank Obama for making all this influence possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Hilarious but true.

The American left is almost as pathetic as the (swear word) foreign (end swear word) liberals.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Russia's already been sanctioned, had their enemies in Ukraine armed by the US and had their embassies closed.

No further punishment needed, unless they do it again.

Furthermore, we must punish the UK and EU for their meddling as well. At a bare minimum. There may be other nations involved too.

Russia isn't the only guilty party here. And we also need to root out ALL FOREIGN INFLUENCES/LOBBIES from our domestic politics. Foreigners are unwanted in our domestic affairs, and it is time to ensure some Orwellian laws are passed to keep their unwanted foreign alien influences out of this country.

Foreigners have wrecked their own sh##hole countries, so they want to come here and do the same? No thanks.

We didn't get to be the world's only super-power/super-economy by listening to what foreigners thought/felt. This is America, and time to ensure that AMERICANS ONLY are making these important decisions.

In any case, you should thank Obama for making all this influence possible.

Ya know the more I see you post the more you sound like a Russian Troll.....

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Then that means I'm doing my job. Care to give me a sample of your tears? I have quite the collection of angry liberal tears.

"When you're taking flak, you're over the target"

Sure, can I ask what brain-trust you used to determine that? Actually, that sounds about right. You folks have accused all manner of folks of being "Russians" including the entire GOP congress/right wing media/and regular old voters.

But you know what? You caught me, red handed too.

I suppose you think "The Russians" also decided to start this account in 2005, while Bush was just starting his second Presidency, in order to what? Attack liberals when they predicted Trump would be elected?

Igor, Sergey, Petra.. lets move out! Wayfarer has exposed the secret.

edit on 2/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.

A little reported upon news item from the Russian Hacking, but true all the same.

FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia

the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked.

www.cnn.com...

Russians Are Now Trying to Hack U.S. Senate Emails

The hacking group, known by the nickname Fancy Bear, stepped up its political hacking efforts in the second half of 2017, including setting up fake websites designed to mimic a Senate email system.

www.newsweek.com...

There is more with a little googling.
If Russian FSB gained access to congressional email systems or private emails of members of congress, but did not release any of the material they discovered, why?

Affairs? Illicit Stock transactions or lobbyist pay-offs? other Kompromat?

It would explain some of the bizarre and desperate actions by people like Nunes as well as GOP members announcing they will not run again for office.

Stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME
Issa issues 'no ifs-ands-or-buts denial' of affair in congressman's divorce case
www.cnn.com...

If Russian FSB is sitting a trove of emails from GOP in congress they could pull strings as needed.

It is pure speculation right now, but certainly possible with what we know about their operations.
It would answer a lot of questions like why Russia didn't release any material they gathered on GOP and why some folks like Devin Nunes would risk repeated ethics investigations and promtoe false narratives to derail the Russia investigation.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Oh, and not to mention SYRIA. Russia's ally Syria, where Russian troops are actively deployed, received more than 60 precision guided US Tomahawk cruise missiles in retaliation for a sarin gas attack.

I'm sure Putin was thrilled to hear Trump had decided to deliver major ordnance to his ally, in direct violation of his warning about doing just that. Trump trumped Putin, because Putin did nothing in retaliation. It showed Obama's cowardice to be just that - cowardice. Exactly why Obama never confronted Russia on one single issue. Opting instead to engage in sneaky espionage/sabotage activities and quietly foment coups they laughingly called "regime change"

Victoria Nuland, for instance, under Obama's direct is directly responsible for the coup in Ukraine that led to Poroshenko's installation as President of Ukraine (Nuland and a US ambassador picked him)

But keep pretending Trump hasn't already retaliated against Russia. This isn't the type of incident you use military force over, or something you continue to attack another nation over. It's over and done with. We won't be responding with the force of the US government at this point because the left has turned it erroneously into a criminal matter instead of an intelligence/political matter Therefore, left the courts handle it (isn't that what you wanted? With a special counsel?)

You aren't getting buyers remorse with Robert Mueller are you? Since he cleared Trump of conspiracy and all.....

When a leftist's faux outrage backfires...it is the tastiest form of tears.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked.

Exactly. And neither were the DNC's information leaked BY THE RUSSIANS. Of course they stole such material, that is part of national intelligence collection.

It was LEAKED by an insider threat of the Clinton campaign OR DNC staffer. No law enforcement or federal agency has seen DNC's servers or seen ANY evidence proving that leaked material was stolen by the "Russians"

And I challenge you to prove otherwise.

Happy President's Day, by the way!
edit on 2/19/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oh, and not to mention SYRIA. Russia's ally Syria, where Russian troops are actively deployed, received more than 60 precision guided US Tomahawk cruise missiles in retaliation for a sarin gas attack.

After Trump called up Putin and kindly asked him and Asad to move their vehicles, weaponry and troops out of the way so that he could appear to have done something. Even then the bombing was so "symbolic" that the base was launching aircraft again within 48 hours.

Trump is owned by Putin. Even after Congress passed a bill demanding he enforce sanctions, Trump refused.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

And neither were the DNC's information leaked BY THE RUSSIANS.

I imagine you living in a cabin in the woods that only gets RT News.

You should catch up on the past couple years when you have a chance.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All true but try getting cult45 to look at anything rationally, they're becoming just as fanatical as any religulous order.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Then that means I'm doing my job. Care to give me a sample of your tears? I have quite the collection of angry liberal tears.

"When you're taking flak, you're over the target"

Sure, can I ask what brain-trust you used to determine that? Actually, that sounds about right. You folks have accused all manner of folks of being "Russians" including the entire GOP congress/right wing media/and regular old voters.

But you know what? You caught me, red handed too.

I suppose you think "The Russians" also decided to start this account in 2005, while Bush was just starting his second Presidency, in order to what? Attack liberals when they predicted Trump would be elected?

Igor, Sergey, Petra.. lets move out! Wayfarer has exposed the secret.

The kind of person that has to shout into the ATS void about 'angry liberal tears', of which there are none, is really just an agent suffering from a sad form of projection. Russian troll farms (and there are likely some here on ATS) have an objective to sow discord and strife between the parties (as the recent news has elucidated). Your responses almost always involve some utterly petty childish retort that serves nothing but their (Russia's) objective...

I understand you may be passionate about your position, but who do you think it serves to be so amateurishly obtuse with petty objectifications?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Your responses almost always involve some utterly petty childish retort that serves nothing but their (Russia's) objective...

I'm at the point that regardless the Russian influence, these people in their quest to believe they can remake America into some christofascist authoritarian paradise for their "kin" are just as dangerous as an any Spetsnaz squad.

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes definitely lets not forget to mention that.
Lets see how your drump fuhrer responds to being publicly reprimanded for our military protecting reliable partners in the war on terror.

Russia to U.S.: Don’t ‘play with fire’ in Syria

thehill.com...
Beside the Military did that launch not your derp fuhrer.
Top Brass just told the world "don't listen to Trump" & you think the orange anus is making any critical decisions.

www.washingtonpost.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

FOR THE LAST TIME...The Russians were ALREADY sanctioned for their role in the election.

WTF is wrong with you people continuing to parrot the same BS.

Russia 'meddled' in the election.
Trump said someone is hacking during the elction.
Hillary denies it
Then Barack put in place sanctions.
This then leads to Trump/Russian Collusion....

What everyone overlooks is the HACKING! It happened you schmucks and on OBAMA's watch.

Russia did not win an election for Trump. Hillary was a #ty candidate who quit campaigning two weeks before the election and lost. When you constantly and consistently blame someone for something they did not do...it usually is showing ones own guilt.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Willtell

republicans only love rich Americans

My experience is rich people pretend to be poor when they are around poor people.

Like jumping in front of everyone - to show how common you are - to ride the subway?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join