It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
What a pathetic attempt at deflection, come on man you can do better than that.

Where's the fancy Illuminati/lizard overlord vids, those are the fun ones, maybe you can run down to Comet Pizza & pick up a few.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This morning Trump tweeted that had the FBI not been too preoccupied investigating Russian collusion within the campaign, the kids in Florida would be alive today.

What a jackass.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Wow way harsh on the jackass population, them poor donkymules always getting a bad rap.

As mad as I am about this stinking fiasco the cult45 crusaders put us in, I find the reason to laugh at their ignorance.

As example, have you seen the reports coming out of Europe where both Dems & Repubs are pushing the same line to their counterparts across the pond to "pay no mind to the rabid tweets, he's not making the decisions".

It was just shy of an admittance that they're just baby sitting the fat orange anus as he toddles around the Peoples House stinking up the place with his diarrhea like twitting.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Top U.S. officials tell the world to ignore Trump’s tweets

MUNICH — Amid global anxiety about President Trump’s approach to global affairs, U.S. officials had a message to a gathering of Europe’s foreign policy elite this weekend: pay no attention to the man tweeting behind the curtain.

U.S. lawmakers — both Democrats and Republicans — and top national security officials in the Trump administration offered the same advice publicly and privately, often clashing with Trump’s Twitter stream:

www.washingtonpost.com... l?utm_term=.8ff08533b21f

Even his ranting juvenile tweets are aimed at weakening Americas standing in the world by causing our allies to question who's in charge what are our policies & can we be trusted.

The question of whom they should believe — the president or his advisers — has befuddled European officials.

German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel confessed Saturday that he didn’t know where to look to understand America.

“Is it deeds? Is it words? Is it tweets?” he asked.
He said he was not sure whether he could recognize the United States.

So pop quiz for cult45, if Europe can not depend on America as an ally & partner, who will they turn to.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.

So now that indictments have been brought against the first foreign agents will the republicans step up to their claims of protecting America or will they be shown for the seditious sellouts we believe them to be.

America is watching Republicans, show us your love of America that you always claim or be proven hypocritical liars interested only in your own power & greed.

K~

I suppose we sure encourage all the countries whose elections we've meddled in, Israel, being one of MANY... to sanction us as well, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I really do not get what Russia has done that is wrong.

They only made Facebook messages. Anyone is free to do so.

If the US public is too stupid to know the difference to fake news and real news, that's the fault of the USA and its failed education system.

And anyway the USA cant exactly talk when it VIOLENTLY involves itself with regime change.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Different set. There were sanctions put in when he first came to office. The other side is just playing one upmanship.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You mean like Obama did when he knew and did nothing? Wait, forgot that is what he was all about. Treasonous transformation. Patriotic litmus tests from the left doesn't even roll with their own no less anyone that has a brain.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Last I checked it was the Podesta Group who was lobbying on behalf of Russia to remove sanctions for years. Funny how it's Republicans that are being blamed for treason.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Europe is no friend of the US. They will not turn to anyone, as they are building their 4th Reich as we speak.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think you meant to say that Putin is financing reich-wing fascist groups in Europe in an attempt to sow chaos & political violence, straight out of the despots right-wing playbook.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Europe is no friend of the US. They will not turn to anyone, as they are building their 4th Reich as we speak.

Perfect answer, Comrade!

Ha, it would be absolutely hilarious watching the Righties here trip over themselves talking about how we should tolerate not enforcing sanctions because the Podesta Group has been lobbying as such, and that equates to treason.

As if there is no difference between REGISTERING as a lobbyist for a foreign power so that everyone knows your agenda, and by definition lobbyists don't "control" the policy, they attempt to persuade the decision-makers, like a lawyer. Big difference when one secretly is bribed or blackmailed, gets helps in getting elected, and agreeing to not enforce sanctions. Key difference, one is legal out in the open advocacy, one is hidden controlling treason.

Your point about letting Europe - our long term ally and trading partner, but your say they're "on the rise with the 4th reich" so therefore we should not care when they partner with China against us. China and Europe would lead the "sane world" versus "Putin's world" (of which we are an underling right now in every way) and we should be happy about that, yay! that's how we MAGA! Be subservient to a Russian dictator, as we currently are.

Others argue sanctions don't do anything anyway. Said despite the fact that Putin evidently is hurting bad enough to risk war in election fraud to get them lifted. And who was that "other" president (the black one) standing up to Putin, anyway??

Funny, really funny. Except it is so sad. Lucky that y'all won't win out. Real Americans still control about 60% of the electorate, enough good Republicans around to be shocked by all this and push back to take "our" country back from Putin's putties.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

The only ones pushing Putin's narratives is the people that supported Mueller and his probe. Bottom line a couple of hundred people saw these posts by Russian bots. But what they caused was far beyond what they can imagine. They were able to undermine a US president and cause close to a civil war.

The damage they did isn't over threads like this prove it we have people attacking Trump because he's Trump. There not attacking his policies or even offering alternatives to his policies. So russians managed to complete there goal as many anti trumpers fell right in to their trap. And has willingly assisted the Russians in undermining US intrests.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Who was caught on a hot mic telling Putin he will have more leeway after the election? Obama

Who sold US uranium to Russia? Hillary Clinton

Who got paid half a million dollars to speak in Moscow? Bill Clinton

Who lobbied on behalf of Russia to remove sanctions? Podesta Group

So... what's all this talk about treason?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: openminded2011
What a pathetic attempt at deflection, come on man you can do better than that.

Where's the fancy Illuminati/lizard overlord vids, those are the fun ones, maybe you can run down to Comet Pizza & pick up a few.

K~

Nice try, are you trying to say that globalization HASNT sent millions of jobs out of the country, that millions of illegal immigrants ARENT coming into the country and taking jobs and pushing social services infrastructure to the breaking point? That the Clintons DIDNT champion NAFTA, that Obama WASNT hellbent to push through the TPP? I am sorry but FACTS are not deflection, but I am sure now that the truth is getting out and all over the place is a real problem for for globalist ideologues. Oh, by the way,I am not a right wing conservative, I am a registered democrat, and considered myself a "progressive" until I realized what their true agenda is. I would have voted for a democrat in the last election but unfortunately right now the democratic party has been hijacked by and is for the most part nothing but a bunch of neo Bolshevik globalists. And its very suspicious to me how "Russian collusion" is such a thing to be worried about, but globalist collusion by the democratic party isn't. To me the NWO and globalists are the shared enemy of Russia AND the United states, if they are working together on some level to fight that nothing makes me HAPPIER. Sorry If that bothers you, well, no actually, I am not sorry in the least. I would rather see Russia as an ally in fighting our shared enemies than seeing our country destroyed by those enemies. I love this country and its people, and I am not the only one who feels that way thank God, I believe the midterm elections will bear this out. Either the democratic party must purge itself of its leoliberal fascist corporatists, or we need a 3rd party that actually IS democatic. This is why people went in droves to Trump, they didnt want to see their country ended by the likes of comrade Clinton.

edit on 18-2-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

thats no big secret
hope you guys still get your brexit

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Who was caught on a hot mic telling Putin he will have more leeway after the election? Obama

Who sold US uranium to Russia? Hillary Clinton

Who got paid half a million dollars to speak in Moscow? Bill Clinton

Who lobbied on behalf of Russia to remove sanctions? Podesta Group

So... what's all this talk about treason?

well posted

imo the trason stuff is for the ignorant
a state of war has to exist
none currently does
more never trump and dem fairy tales

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Trump blames everyone but Russia

With a pair of national crises before him — another deadly shooting and another wave of evidence that Russia interfered in an American election — Trump demonstrated Sunday morning which was occupying more of his attention:

Rather than outlining steps to protect the nation against more shootings or tampering in upcoming elections, he made the moment about himself.

Trump has yet to detail what he or his administration plan to do to punish Russia for meddling in the 2016 election.

www.cnn.com...

He wont do a damn thing, he still thinks he can get away with his crimes & he doesn't dare attack Putin, who holds his paper.

Thanks to Trump & cult45 here is the latest image of America around the world,,,

His very inaction harms our Nation, our standing in the world, our leadership all in question because of the obviously weak low intellect con man boosted to power by our primary adversary & useful idiots.

Still no word from republican "leadership", they've been as quiet as whores in Sunday church.

No surprise there considering how much Russian money flowed to them & conservative groups like the NRA during the same time period that Russian agents were in country disrupting the very foundation of our democracy.

Yet none dare call it treason.

K~

edit on 18-2-2018 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yet none dare call it treason

the ignorant do

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Here I thought obama already punished russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join