It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Question:

Hillary hadn't resorted to rigging the primaries and stealing the Democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders.

It becomes Trump vs Sanders.

Who would the Russian Trolls supported?

I'd like to make a thread on this, it's why I started this account, but I can't seem to do that?

Is there some kinda time limit before you can start a thread?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EggZactly

You have to have a minimum of 20 posts before you're able to start your own thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have to have a minimum of 20 posts before you're able to start your own thread.

Must have 20, not meaning to hijack, but got my thread in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EggZactly

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Must have 20, not meaning to hijack, but got my thread in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*shrugs*

I guess it's less!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Now another quisling character brought to you from the White House, deputy douche Hogan Gidley.

He had this to say,,,

"There are two groups that have created chaos more than the Russians and that’s the Democrats and the mainstream media,” Gidley asserted on Fox News.

So according to this MAGAt the concerted attacks against America on our own soil by a foreign adversary is hunky dory but damn those democrats & independent free press, they're the real problem.

So again the white house will do nothing to counter/denounce this Russian aggression & will instead disparage it's own populace & one of the historic foundations of our republic, the free press.

So 2014 to present how many of the reich-wing racially/politically motivated attacks & murders that have occurred have been induced by the propaganda that the alt-reich absorbed from these Russian sources.

I guess when woman & minorities are attacked & killed it's not chaos but business as usual for the reich-wing.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Greven

So you are ok with Trump kicking out illegal aliens then? And hammering cities that dont uphold immigration laws?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

On top of the sanctions already put on Russia last year, and the extra military spending targeting said country, any asinine litmus test from the left is like watching a 2 year old throw a tantrum after eating a pound of candy while trying to explain why they have Russia all over their face. It just makes good popcorn eating TV.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No they did not and it's been proven. No one illegally spied on any Americans.

Your big problem is when they looked legally at spies your guy was right there to get caught up

The defense is getting freaked out and scared now.
We all see where it's going.
You elected an unfit individual. This past year of getting nothing done while juggling multiple embarrassing scandals and bumbling ineptitude proves it. The whole world sees it and is confounded by our inability to correct the bad decision which apparently now we know was from a rigged election.( That was a popular claim of his wasn't it? Fits his profile perfectly. Accusing someone of doing exactly what he was doing)

Go Mueller...Go Mueller... Go Mueller...
edit on 2182018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

They should sanction those twitter accounts charge them 2 cents a post

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

Ummm yeah so....
They did write new sanctions last year...

But trump has never implemented them.

Why don't you know this? You knew about sanctions being written why didn't you know they are just dust collectors right now?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Now another quisling character brought to you from the White House, deputy douche Hogan Gidley.

He had this to say,,,

"There are two groups that have created chaos more than the Russians and that’s the Democrats and the mainstream media,” Gidley asserted on Fox News.

So according to this MAGAt the concerted attacks against America on our own soil by a foreign adversary is hunky dory but damn those democrats & independent free press, they're the real problem.

So again the white house will do nothing to counter/denounce this Russian aggression & will instead disparage it's own populace & one of the historic foundations of our republic, the free press.

So 2014 to present how many of the reich-wing racially/politically motivated attacks & murders that have occurred have been induced by the propaganda that the alt-reich absorbed from these Russian sources.

I guess when woman & minorities are attacked & killed it's not chaos but business as usual for the reich-wing.

K~

Where does he say the 13 Russians activity was "hunky dory"??

You undermine yourself by starting with a lie.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
lol at all the Trump apologists who once claimed there was zero truth to russia meddling with the election now you are all claiming its not a big deal.

You guys are pathetic... I call out people on my side of the aisle when they don't live up to their position. I can guarantee you would all be freaking out if Obama was in Trumps position, you'd probably be armed with pitchforks and AKs marching DC as we speak.

Why? Obama has enough to answer for without 'inventing' issues. This whole load of manure that you guys hang your hats on was based on a phony accusation with the sole purpose of getting Trump.

Now that there's nothing on Trump, spin it into a far bigger than reality event to justify it in the first place.

We know, so do you. You lose, again.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

Never gotten over the fact that Obama was able to send $1.7 Billion Dollars in CASH to Iran and nobody in Congress, the FBI or Justice called for an investigation!

7:02 AM - 18 Feb 2018

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election. He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam!

7:22 AM - 18 Feb 2018
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

7:33 AM - 18 Feb 2018

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Now that Adam Schiff is starting to blame President Obama for Russian meddling in the election, he is probably doing so as yet another excuse that the Democrats, lead by their fearless leader, Crooked Hillary Clinton, lost the 2016 election. But wasn’t I a great candidate?

7:43 AM - 18 Feb 2018

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!

8:11 AM - 18 Feb 2018

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

Great Pollster John McLaughlin now has the GOP up in the Generic Congressional Ballot. Big gain over last 4 weeks. I guess people are loving the big Tax Cuts given them by the Republicans, the Cuts the Dems want to take away. We need more Republicans!

8:55 AM - 18 Feb 2018
Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

The Fake News of big ratings loser CNN.Donald J. Trump added,

8:46 AM - 18 Feb 2018

god damn, he's a triggered little man. lol

still no sharp word towards putin, can't quite bring himself to that. he's such a puss!

he'll be golfing today so that's good.

edit on 18-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yes the DNC got hacked, well so did the RNC, where are all those dirty little secrets go that never made the public eye.

No I'm expecting the republicans to do absolutely nothing except spout more mindless BS they know their moronic masses will believe.

And your masters denied the FBI, who had been corrupted by the DNC/Shillary, access to the DNC servers because they had something to hide... Then they hired Crowdstrike who made up another BS story just like they made up the story about "the same Russian hackers who hacked the DNC also hacked the Ukraine's artillery units. The sources that Crowdstrike included in their FAKE report later stated that this was BS, same for Ukraine which said there was no hacking whatsoever and Crowdstrike invented the whole thing.

But morons would be morons and continue to believe the report of Crowstrike, which was also used by the FBI, the DNC lackeys, and the DHS to claim that the DNC was hacked by the Russians...

The really good thing about those recent indictments are the level of detail in the communications, Mueller is letting these scum know that yes your intercepts belong to us.

Really? and where is the proof that "Trump colluded with Russia"? Waiting for one of you libtards to post any evidence of "Trump colluded with Russia".

edit on 18-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment and link.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Nope, this is all on Mr. Trump.

You've yet to answer "Yes" or "No" by the way.

Is that why democrats are now blaming your former messiah Obama for Russia meddling in the U.S. elections?...

Frustrated Dems say Obama botched Russia response

Notice what stupid excuses are made by the democrat lackeys.

Former Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson on Wednesday told lawmakers that the White House held back on responding to Russia because it didn’t want to play into fears, propagated by then-candidate Trump, that the election would be “rigged.”

“One of the candidates, as you'll recall, was predicting that the election was going to be rigged in some way,” Johnson said. “And so we were concerned that, by making the statement, we might in and of itself be challenging the integrity of the election process itself.”

Also notice the continued attempts by the demonrats to claim that Russia hacked the DNC... Yet the DNC denied the FBI, who were the DNC's lackeys, access to the DNC servers... Round and around we go...

Haven't demonrats found out that Crowdstrike is not reliable at all?...

A new report suggests the same hacking group believed to have hacked the Democrats during the recent presidential election also targeted Ukrainian artillery units over a two-year period, that if confirmed would add to suspicions they are Russian state operatives.

Group allegedly behind DNC hack targeted Ukraine, report finds

Since that report about "the same Russian hackers who hacked the DNC also hacked Ukraine's artillery units" is fake, then it leads to the conclusion that Crowdstrike's claim about "the Russians hacked the DNC" is also fake... More so when once again, the DNC denied the FBI access to their servers. In other words the DNC obstructed an investigation that the FBI had to do. Bubt since Comey and McCabe among others were lackeys of the DNC, they didn't present charges against the DNC for obstructing an FBI investigation. Instead, the DNC, the FBI and the DHS all used Crowdstrike fake report as evidence of their claims.

Whats more...

Sometime in 2016 I became aware of a hack into systems of the Democratic National Committee. Fresh from the experience with the Office of Personnel Management, I pressed my staff to know whether DHS was sufficiently proactive, and on the scene helping the DNC identify the intruders and patch vulnerabilities. The answer, to the best of my recollection, was not reassuring: the FBI and the DNC had been in contact with each other months before about the intrusion, and the DNC did not feel it needed DHSs assistance at that time.

www.politico.com...

So the DNC also refused the help from the DHS... From OBAMA's DHS... What were the DNC trying to hide that they would turn down the help of both the FBI and DHS and instead resorted to a dubious and unreliable firm to "supposedly" investigate the "alleged hack"?...

Did somebody say something about " a political party trying to lay the blame somewhere else"?... Now demonrats are blaming Obama...

edit on 18-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 18-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

No they did not and it's been proven. No one illegally spied on any Americans.

Your big problem is when they looked legally at spies your guy was right there to get caught up

The defense is getting freaked out and scared now.
We all see where it's going.
You elected an unfit individual. This past year of getting nothing done while juggling multiple embarrassing scandals and bumbling ineptitude proves it. The whole world sees it and is confounded by our inability to correct the bad decision which apparently now we know was from a rigged election.( That was a popular claim of his wasn't it? Fits his profile perfectly. Accusing someone of doing exactly what he was doing)

Go Mueller...Go Mueller... Go Mueller...

nothing but lies from you
when a fisa court is presented with fake evidence it is fraud
that makes the warrant invalid
that makes the surveillance illegal
obamas administration illegally spied on american citizens who were his political oposition
you cheer for this yet are terrified of russians
obama did what putin does
hillary lost because she is a foul hateful perspn with a "public policy and a private policy".
she and her followers still sting from the rejection of the country and cant admit a rookie beat her
why would they, they are as unstable as tjey claim POTUS to be

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Sure enough Putins Punk (P.P.-peepee, get it) had harsh words for Obama, the US IC & even managed to disparage American citizens,,,

If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 18, 2018

He blames Obama, the US intelligence services, the judicial & justice departments & the pathetic traitor even had the audacity to blame the American public for being "not smart".

Not one word of condemnation for his master in the Kremlin of even the Russian security service that committed the attack.

No mention of concern other than for himself, no worries about America or how he plans on deterring this foreign aggression against our country.

All he can do is rant his pathetic tweets of self justification, it's everybody's fault & failings but his own, typical republican response.

Not surprising that even after our justice system levied highly detailed indictments against the Russian saboteurs
Putin Punk trump & his acolytes the reich-wing continue to disparage & degrade America.

You see they hate America as it stands, they want to undo all the social & racial inclusion that has made America great.

Trumps acolytes want to remake America in their warped image of an autocratic racially homogeneous theocracy.

Which is why they constantly agitate racial & social divisions hoping to create conflict where they can use their rambo-wannabe "training" to attack & kill the Americans they don't believe fit in their version of America.

Like their derp fuhrer they are traitors.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

So you are ok with Trump kicking out illegal aliens then? And hammering cities that dont uphold immigration laws?

I may or may not agree with it, but the president's duty is to execute the laws of this country. If he does not, he is in violation of his oath and his duties under the Constitution of the United States of America.

Now answer the question:
"Is it okay for the President of the United States of America to disobey his or her Constitutional duty?"
Yes or No.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: ketsuko

OK, first explain who we are sanctioning and why?

Remember these are 13 Russian citizens and not the Russian government as a whole according to the indictments.

So, are you in favor of sanctioning an entire country for what some of its citizens did on social media?

I indulged your question and you wish to further evade the simple question I've asked instead in hopes of getting away from the answer which is already given by the Constitution of the United States of America.

No more deflections.

"Is it okay for the President of the United States of America to disobey his or her Constitutional duty?"
"Yes" or "No."

What was Obama's constitutional duty in regards to DACA? He did not have the constitutional right to write an EO establishing DACA. Will you vilify him for doing so? Basically, if you can not admit that Obama stepped WAAAAAAY out of bounds when he did that, you have no moral high ground.

Yet another challenger who cannot answer a yes/no question, but wishes instead to deflect to Obama under the mistaken assumption that I am a Democrat.

I've already answered that when ketsuko tried to deflect. Read the thread. So many are not doing that.

Then answer the question:
Yes or No

Yes and by your logic Obama should have been impeached for failure to do so.

Perhaps so, but it's a bit late for that.

Answer the question. Yes or No.

ok we get it mr kristol you hate POTUS
don't you have neocon opinion pieces to finish before press time?

Still unable to answer a simple "yes" or "no" I see.

Why should anyone else answer you? You took my answer and tried to twist it into something it wasn't. You don't want an answer out of curiosity. You want something to use to attempt to beat someone over the head with and proclaim yourself the victor.

This is an odd response.

You wrote:

There are times when the law is wrong. In some instances the president has a moral obligation to disobey the law.

I replied:

There are times when the law is wrong. In some instances the president has a moral obligation to disobey the law.

You advocate for a nation where laws are malleable for those with whom you agree.

That is dangerous territory.

The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. By saying that the president sometimes has an obligation to disobey the law, you advocating that the supreme law of the land is malleable.

Who decides the moral circumstance that allows such malleability?

You? Me? Who?

I'm not trying to bash people. I'm pointing out what I believe to be a flaw in your argument. If laws can be malleable for whatever 'moral obligation' means to whomever feels that way - then they are no longer laws.

The law is written by fallible men. Sometimes we get it wrong. On those occasions, I prefer to look at it in the same way Theodore Roosevelt did. Sometimes we need to realize that the right thing may not be what the law says. Plenty of things are or were legal but were still wrong.

Matthew 12: 9-12

9 Now when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue. 10 And behold, there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—that they might accuse Him.

11 Then He said to them, “What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out? 12 Of how much more value then is a man than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.

Sometimes doing what is right is more important than being literal about the law.

If men are fallible, then would that not also be the case for their judgment on what is right or wrong?

This is why laws must be changed - not circumvented or ignored - in our country.

Ours is a nation of laws, with checks and balances designed to not concentrate authority in any one individual.

This is why Congress has the purse and the ability to make laws, but no authority to execute these laws.
This is why the President has the duty to execute laws and create policies according to law, but not make laws.
This is why the judicial branch determines which laws or policies are constitutional, but neither makes nor enforces them.

The moment it becomes acceptable to ignore the law - to ignore the Constitution, the supreme law of the land - is the moment America dies.
edit on 11Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:28:15 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I don't know, will democrats stop colluding with globalists, and the NWO? That's treason also IMHO.

edit on 18-2-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join