It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Donald Trump’s national security adviser, HR McMaster, said on Saturday that Russian meddling in the 2016 election is “incontrovertible” and “beyond dispute” in the wake of new US indictments.

Source
Is'nt that whole statement a wee bit worriying ?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Donald Trump’s national security adviser, HR McMaster, said on Saturday that Russian meddling in the 2016 election is “incontrovertible” and “beyond dispute” in the wake of new US indictments.

Source

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Harpua

Nah, I voted for him to undo all the damage that Obama has done. Those who are suffering over it, (mostly Hillary supporters), is just an extra added bonus.

Don't you think hypocrisy needs to be punished?

Well jokes on you then, because in your rush to punish "Hillary voters" all you've succeeded in doing is making the life of poor rural voters worse.

Those people will suffer the most under the traitors party platform.

Democratic states do their best to help all their citizens, maybe you should take a lesson.

K~

Maybe you should take a lesson about partisanship and how your posts do nothing but divide.

k

Sorry I'm not going to make common cause or call "brother" to those that would take food & medicine from children, the old & infirm.

I will not join with those that would refuse aid to others because their vengeful hateful god commands it.

I will not find kinship with those that claim justification because of the color of their skin.

Partisanship, pfft this is this the very battle between right & wrong, good & evil, you're just confused about which side you're on.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Source

No.
Not at all.
Why would it be?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Maybe an investigation should be done with every country to show what influence that country has on U.S. Politics. Lets start with China, England, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Canada, Mexico, Japan. I wonder how much influence they had on the election.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!

Democratic states do their best to help all their citizens, maybe you should take a lesson.

Then...then he/she says:

Sorry I'm not going to make common cause or call "brother" to those that would take food & medicine from children, the old & infirm.

I will not join with those that would refuse aid to others because their vengeful hateful god commands it.

I will not find kinship with those that claim justification because of the color of their skin.

Partisanship, pfft this is this the very battle between right & wrong, good & evil, you're just confused about which side you're on.

Comedy gold.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sorry I'm not going to make common cause

You could have stopped there. It defines you better.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: Harpua

Nah, I voted for him to undo all the damage that Obama has done. Those who are suffering over it, (mostly Hillary supporters), is just an extra added bonus.

Don't you think hypocrisy needs to be punished?

Well jokes on you then, because in your rush to punish "Hillary voters" all you've succeeded in doing is making the life of poor rural voters worse.

Those people will suffer the most under the traitors party platform.

K~

Maybe you should take a lesson about partisanship and how your posts do nothing but divide.

k

K~

No.
You are very confused. I am not.
I don't know what you think I am, but I am not like you.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

But you and I know this has NOTING to do with Russia and everything to do with getting rid of Trump.

That's not true, Putin just bent America over & went taint deep while your cuck Trump watched & licked up afterward.

A foreign adversary was just caught red handed attacking the very foundation of our democratic society & all your derp fuhrer can do is bleat fallacious partisan talking points.

No defense of America no umbrage at the foreign attack, not a word of condemnation from his twits.
(One lousy boilerplate "Oh no" response from comms) doesn't count.

Since he's been in office he's gutted the State Dept, that makes the country weaker, he's dismantling health & safety regulations which will make Americans sicker & more prone to accidental injuries.
& since he & his republican cowards are still tampering dismantling affordable health care the bills will wreck you or hey what did the evil elf Sessions tell people to do "take an aspirin".

Seems like everything he does is meant to chip away at America bit by bit till there's nothing left but a hulk to be portioned off & sold to the highest bidder.

Lets see who he sells our National Parks to, since that's already in the pipe.

K~

How is dismantling self-serving Federal entities run by corrupt and entitled bureaucrats a bad thing?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
WATCH: Historian explains how Trump and his media enablers could be charged with treason

“There’s no precedent for a set of indictments regarding a foreign intervention in one of our elections,” Naftali said, regarding special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russians on charges of interfering with the 2016 election.
“So we’re in uncharted waters anyway.”

Naftali went on to say that the charges laid out by Mueller constitute a clear attempt to usurp the democratic process of the United States. It’s a matter, he said, of public record.

“That means that any attempt by an American citizen right now, whoever it is, to undermine the Mueller investigation, you have to interpret as a way to help Russia,” Naftali said.

The Mueller investigation, he said, is tasked with finding out why Russia preferred Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, who was involved with the plot to help Trump win and to what extent the outcome of the election was affected.

“Anybody who tries to intervene in that process is making it harder for our country to defend itself against Russia,” explained Naftali.

“That’s why the issue of treason arises. It’s a game-changer.”

www.rawstory.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

WATCH: Historian explains how Trump and his media enablers could be charged with treason

“There’s no precedent for a set of indictments regarding a foreign intervention in one of our elections,” Naftali said, regarding special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russians on charges of interfering with the 2016 election.
“So we’re in uncharted waters anyway.”

Naftali went on to say that the charges laid out by Mueller constitute a clear attempt to usurp the democratic process of the United States. It’s a matter, he said, of public record.

“That means that any attempt by an American citizen right now, whoever it is, to undermine the Mueller investigation, you have to interpret as a way to help Russia,” Naftali said.

The Mueller investigation, he said, is tasked with finding out why Russia preferred Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, who was involved with the plot to help Trump win and to what extent the outcome of the election was affected.

“Anybody who tries to intervene in that process is making it harder for our country to defend itself against Russia,” explained Naftali.

“That’s why the issue of treason arises. It’s a game-changer.”

www.rawstory.com...

K~

I bet it's not a "game changer".
People who love Hillary would like it to be.
But it is not.

k

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

K~

This is why I see a civil war in our future.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

K~

Yep & it will be a rabble of reich-wing reactionaries that start it.

K~
edit on 18-2-2018 by aethertek because: gfde

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Only in your mind. Sure you can't wait to be a martyr!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

K~

Yep & it will be rabble of reich-wing reactionaries that start it.

K~

No. It will be people like you.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

K~

K~

No.

You're wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

K~

K~

No.

You're wrong.

Really? So why is it the reich-wing militia MAGAts running around the woods practicing to shoot their countrymen?

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

K~

K~

No.

You're wrong.

Really? So why is it the reich-wing militia MAGAts running around the woods practicing to shoot their countrymen?

K~

All you're doing is proving my point.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

It's amazing watching an extremists views shape over time.

I'm very glad that you keep a running, public record here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

K~

K~

No.

You're wrong.

K~

They aren't.
There is no reich-wing militia MAGAts running around the woods practicing to shoot their countrymen.

I don't what to say to you.
I think you have lost any semblance of sanity.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join