It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

What do you mean by didn't work? They all suffered economically from the sanctions.
You mean they didn't change behaviors? Oh well ...Hussain is worm food now.

Oil companies have left Iran who cannot even obtain the supplies they need to extract their oil. That industry has shrunken and Iran suffers economically.

North Korea doesn't have much. Their people already eat dirt.

Russias is not a third world country and the sanctions will hurt their functioning. Why do you think they are trying so hard to get them lifted? Magnitsky Act anyone?

Sanctions are an effective non war remedy to a country's crimes against others.
And they are effective.

Your dreaming. Sanctions changed none of the above's attitudes or actions. Period. Iraq got around our sanctions with the 'oil for food' fraud, and you know it. Bottom line is leadership-who makes the decisions- don't suffer one whit from sanctions.

Your Obama sent election teams to israel to influence Israeli elections. Spare us your double standard/hypocrisy.

At the least, new leadership opens the door to improved relations. IF that fails, then we can look at it. In case you've forgotten we have troops, aircraft and missiles rubbing shoulders in Syria with Russia. Definitely not the right time or place for 'accidents' to occur.

But you and I know this has NOTING to do with Russia and everything to do with getting rid of Trump.

Ain't happening.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

But you and I know this has NOTING to do with Russia and everything to do with getting rid of Trump.

That's not true, Putin just bent America over & went taint deep while your cuck Trump watched & licked up afterward.

A foreign adversary was just caught red handed attacking the very foundation of our democratic society & all your derp fuhrer can do is bleat fallacious partisan talking points.

No defense of America no umbrage at the foreign attack, not a word of condemnation from his twits.
(One lousy boilerplate "Oh no" response from comms) doesn't count.

Since he's been in office he's gutted the State Dept, that makes the country weaker, he's dismantling health & safety regulations which will make Americans sicker & more prone to accidental injuries.
& since he & his republican cowards are still tampering dismantling affordable health care the bills will wreck you or hey what did the evil elf Sessions tell people to do "take an aspirin".

Seems like everything he does is meant to chip away at America bit by bit till there's nothing left but a hulk to be portioned off & sold to the highest bidder.

Lets see who he sells our National Parks to, since that's already in the pipe.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I laugh at your selective outrage. I laugh at your feigned patriotism. I laugh at your perpetuated talking points.

Hell, I just laugh!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

That's not true, Putin just bent America over & went taint deep while your cuck Trump watched & licked up afterward.

A foreign adversary was just caught red handed attacking the very foundation of our democratic society & all your derp fuhrer can do is bleat fallacious partisan talking points.

No defense of America no umbrage at the foreign attack, not a word of condemnation from his twits.
(One lousy boilerplate "Oh no" response from comms) doesn't count.

Since he's been in office he's gutted the State Dept, that makes the country weaker, he's dismantling health & safety regulations which will make Americans sicker & more prone to accidental injuries.
& since he & his republican cowards are still tampering dismantling affordable health care the bills will wreck you or hey what did the evil elf Sessions tell people to do "take an aspirin".

Seems like everything he does is meant to chip away at America bit by bit till there's nothing left but a hulk to be portioned off & sold to the highest bidder.

Lets see who he sells our National Parks to, since that's already in the pipe.

K~

Yes it is true. Russia has done nothing of consequence...beyond the attempt. The indictments are sufficient. When and if there's proof of Russian gov't involvement, there's not much more that can be done.

Boxing Russia even more than they are now economy-wise is playing with a wounded bear.

Add in EU is highly unlikely to back any sanctions when Russia is a major oil and natural gas source.

Nope. Nothing more than the volume turned up due to the fact nothing has stuck on Trump or his people.

Politics, no more.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Time to skin the bear, since it's current hide is diseased.

Want to help Russia, get rid of Putin & all his buddies, then repatriate some of the cash they raped fron the Russian people.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Time to skin the bear, since it's current hide is diseased.

Want to help Russia, get rid of Putin & all his buddies, then repatriate some of the cash they raped fron the Russian people.

K~

Then have at it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

America is watching Republicans

The world is watching the US

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I hope they have enough popcorn.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
lol at all the Trump apologists who once claimed there was zero truth to russia meddling with the election now you are all claiming its not a big deal.

You guys are pathetic... I call out people on my side of the aisle when they don't live up to their position. I can guarantee you would all be freaking out if Obama was in Trumps position, you'd probably be armed with pitchforks and AKs marching DC as we speak.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Do you agree with Nancy Pelosi that this proves that the Mueller investigation should continue to be supported to root out all traitors to America and not just Russians?

THIS!
LET THEM CLEAN HOUSE!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Popcorn... potato'chips and fibreglass

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

America is watching Republicans

The world is watching the US

The world is shaking their collective head at the drunk on the sidewalk that the US has been reduced to since the village idiots stumbled to power.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Long before.

Much longer.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek a reply to: nwtrucker

That's not true, Putin just bent America over & went taint deep while your cuck Trump watched & licked up afterward. A foreign adversary was just caught red handed attacking the very foundation of our democratic society & all your derp fuhrer can do is bleat fallacious partisan talking points. No defense of America no umbrage at the foreign attack, not a word of condemnation from his twits. (One lousy boilerplate "Oh no" response from comms) doesn't count. Since he's been in office he's gutted the State Dept, that makes the country weaker, he's dismantling health & safety regulations which will make Americans sicker & more prone to accidental injuries. & since he & his republican cowards are still tampering dismantling affordable health care the bills will wreck you or hey what did the evil elf Sessions tell people to do "take an aspirin". Seems like everything he does is meant to chip away at America bit by bit till there's nothing left but a hulk to be portioned off & sold to the highest bidder. Lets see who he sells our National Parks to, since that's already in the pipe. K~

That there is a bold and heavy duty tree hugging grade display of brain washing. I haven't seen it quite that terminal before.

If you are feeling punished and harmed by Trump then he is doing his job well. Lets see what he cooks up next for your enjoyment.

(This is why I voted for Trump just to see this deserved outcome for the hypocrite party members.)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Dumbfounded and headshaking

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
lol at all the Trump apologists who once claimed there was zero truth to russia meddling with the election now you are all claiming its not a big deal.

You guys are pathetic... I call out people on my side of the aisle when they don't live up to their position. I can guarantee you would all be freaking out if Obama was in Trumps position, you'd probably be armed with pitchforks and AKs marching DC as we speak.

That's funny considering this whole thing started with Russia literally hacking the elections.

I'm only here to see how far that goalpost gets moved before utter capitulation.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: aethertek a reply to: nwtrucker

That's not true, Putin just bent America over & went taint deep while your cuck Trump watched & licked up afterward. A foreign adversary was just caught red handed attacking the very foundation of our democratic society & all your derp fuhrer can do is bleat fallacious partisan talking points. No defense of America no umbrage at the foreign attack, not a word of condemnation from his twits. (One lousy boilerplate "Oh no" response from comms) doesn't count. Since he's been in office he's gutted the State Dept, that makes the country weaker, he's dismantling health & safety regulations which will make Americans sicker & more prone to accidental injuries. & since he & his republican cowards are still tampering dismantling affordable health care the bills will wreck you or hey what did the evil elf Sessions tell people to do "take an aspirin". Seems like everything he does is meant to chip away at America bit by bit till there's nothing left but a hulk to be portioned off & sold to the highest bidder. Lets see who he sells our National Parks to, since that's already in the pipe. K~

That there is a bold and heavy duty tree hugging grade display of brain washing. I haven't seen it quite that terminal before.

If you are feeling punished and harmed by Trump then he is doing his job well. Lets see what he cooks up next for your enjoyment.

(This is why I voted for Trump just to see this deserved outcome for the hypocrite party members.)

You voted for trump to make people suffer?

You suck at freedom and liberty

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Nah, I voted for him to undo all the damage that Obama has done. Those who are suffering over it, (mostly Hillary supporters), is just an extra added bonus.

Don't you think hypocrisy needs to be punished?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nah, I voted for him to undo all the damage that Obama has done. Those who are suffering over it, (mostly Hillary supporters), is just an extra added bonus.

Well jokes on you then, because in your rush to punish "Hillary voters" all you've succeeded in doing is making the life of poor rural voters worse.

Those people will suffer the most under the traitors party platform.

Democratic states do their best to help all their citizens, maybe you should take a lesson.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Well jokes on you then, because in your rush to punish "Hillary voters" all you've succeeded in doing is making the life of poor rural voters worse.

Those people will suffer the most under the traitors party platform.

Democratic states do their best to help all their citizens, maybe you should take a lesson.

K~

Maybe you should take a lesson about partisanship and how your posts do nothing but divide.

k

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join