It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It wasn’t the findings of the counsel. How about following the resolution unanimously passed by Congress. My god do you people even follow what’s going on outside of fake news?

www.independent.co.uk... ml

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

If you researched a bit more you would know the bulk of ads purchased by Russia occurred after the elections. Kind of hard to affect the outcome when the outcome occurred before the ads aired.

link   

Oh, ok then. The argument has been squashed to meme level. Dats coo!

link   

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

Congress already overwhelmingly did pass sanctions.

Guess who didn't climb on board.

Link

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Probably prove their treason, then blame it on the Democrats. Or Obama.

As is custom.

They did that too. :/

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They voted for additional sanctions. The only hold up is the liar in chief.
The sanctions are written already. They've been passed overwhelmingly.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Does the Kremlin represent the Russian people?
Then yes.
What do you gain by disputing these findings? Why are you fighting so hard for an enemy of the United States? I just don't get this. Would you all be rallying around Xi Jinping if China did this?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.
K~

You started and ended this thread with lies... Perhaps you forget that after the "all 17 intellligence agencies agreed" it was actually proven that only 3-4 agencies were involved in the intelligence assessment... Two of those agencies used the Crowdstrike claim as proof...

Ironic and stupid for you to claim that in order for Republicans to show their love for the U.S. they should side with you, when you are more than willing to lie your butt off to continue your political charade...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why are you fighting so hard for an enemy of the United States

That is the prize question.

Russia is friend, democrats and media are all enemy to this administration and many republicans and trolls.

That is what is frightening and concerning.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They voted for additional sanctions. The only hold up is the liar in chief.
The sanctions are written already. They've been passed overwhelmingly.

ROFLMAO liar in chief are every one of you who continue with this idiotic charade... Do you forget that Mueller's probe was about whether or not PRESIDENT Trump colluded with Russia?... Since NOTHING has been found Mueller went off a tangent and is trying to claim the "Russia still meddled" because some Russians were in favor of Trump and not in favor of Clinton...

This"probe" continues to be nothing but a charade...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

RIIIGHT, who is to forget that the LEFTWING claim has been that anyone who doesn't agree to LEFTWING lunacy must be a "RUSSIAN PAID BOT"... GTFO.

Is troublesome enough that MORONS continue making such false claims... But hey, it's what the left does everytime someone "dares" go against "LEFTWING idiocy" in every shape and form...
edit on 17-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

What do you mean by didn't work? They all suffered economically from the sanctions.
You mean they didn't change behaviors? Oh well ...Hussain is worm food now.

Oil companies have left Iran who cannot even obtain the supplies they need to extract their oil. That industry has shrunken and Iran suffers economically.

North Korea doesn't have much. Their people already eat dirt.

Russias is not a third world country and the sanctions will hurt their functioning. Why do you think they are trying so hard to get them lifted? Magnitsky Act anyone?

Sanctions are an effective non war remedy to a country's crimes against others.
And they are effective.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

RIIIGHT, who is to forget that the LEFTWING claim has been that anyone who doesn't agree to LEFTWING lunacy must be a "RUSSIAN PAID BOT"... GTFO.

Is troublesome enough that MORONS continue making such false claims... But hey, it's what the left does everytime someone "dares" go against "LEFTWING idiocy" in every shape and form...

You ok, bro?

You sound like a worm on a hook.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The 80's called and they wanted their cold war back. I mean..that was only a few years ago..right?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

yeah
lets never forget the FBI ILLEGALLY spied on american citizens because facebook sold ads to russians

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Stop giving these quisling comrade sucking so called conservatives a pass on sanctions.

I goddamn know there are sanctions in place that haven't been implemented.

Why haven't these Ruble robbing republican scum forced the issue, they're supposedly the law & order guys, the national security guys.
More lies from the reich-wing of this country.

They wont do a damn thing except pose & pontificate like the coward little punks they are.

Yes the DNC got hacked, well so did the RNC, where are all those dirty little secrets go that never made the public eye.

No I'm expecting the republicans to do absolutely nothing except spout more mindless BS they know their moronic masses will believe.

The really good thing about those recent indictments are the level of detail in the communications, Mueller is letting these scum know that yes your intercepts belong to us.

K~

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

Does the Kremlin represent the Russian people?
Then yes.
What do you gain by disputing these findings? Why are you fighting so hard for an enemy of the United States? I just don't get this. Would you all be rallying around Xi Jinping if China did this?

your precious clintons already sold us out to china
interesting how all you patriotic dems forgot that

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
How do "Republicans", shoot themselves in the foot, with "Russians"? OP, you seem to be ignorant.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Russia controls everything, everywhere.

I'm glad they made hillary delete her emails and bomb the # out of libya.

I think they even made me forget where i put my keys.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join