It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Republicans Sanction Russia or Prove Their Treason with Inaction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.

So now that indictments have been brought against the first foreign agents will the republicans step up to their claims of protecting America or will they be shown for the seditious sellouts we believe them to be.

America is watching Republicans, show us your love of America that you always claim or be proven hypocritical liars interested only in your own power & greed.

K~

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Probably prove their treason, then blame it on the Democrats. Or Obama.

As is custom.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Russia ,the nation ? Or some Russians ?
At best , the latter.
Did those 1/10,000,000 of the Russian population represent the Russian people ?
Were those few representative of the Russian government ?

Hillary Clinton - "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it werent for those meddling kids....ermmm ...I mean Russians"

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Without comment on your rant, what prevents any Democrat from doing something positive for a change and lead the way.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
So even though all the intelligence dept. warned of Russian interference the republicans did nothing but try to derail the investigation into Russia's crimes against America.

So now that indictments have been brought against the first foreign agents will the republicans step up to their claims of protecting America or will they be shown for the seditious sellouts we believe them to be.

America is watching Republicans, show us your love of America that you always claim or be proven hypocritical liars interested only in your own power & greed.

K~

Based upon Muellers findings, what sanctions do you feel would be fitting and should those sanctions be limited to just the Putin government or should the sanctions extend to punish all Russians? or just the 16 and their immediate families?

Do you agree with Nancy Pelosi that this proves that the Mueller investigation should continue to be supported to root out all traitors to America and not just Russians?

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I dunno... are the Democrats looking to slap sanctions on Enrique Peña Nieto for his citizens defrauding the United States, being here illegally, pretending they're legal US citizens, and working online to organize rallies, voter support, and contributions to candidates who are illegal friendly and pushed for amnesty and open borders? No? Why? Seems they're even more nefarious and damaging to this country's electoral process seeing as how the ends they seek actually cost Americans (real Americans) tax dollars, jobs, and loss of rights and freedoms whereas nobody has yet to fully explain what, exactly, the downside to me as an American was of this "Russian election meddling." If Russia's goal was to cost me money, cause me consternation, or otherwise harm the USA, then mission completely failed from where I stand.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

republicans only love rich Americans

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How did these Russians' actions harm "poor" Americans, then?

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think we need to go after Mexico first.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Some Democrats love poor voters.... but they need not be Americans.
edit on b000000282018-02-16T17:40:27-06:0005America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 17:40:27 -0600500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

(post by Sublimecraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We could always try the same approach as with the Iran nuclear program and offer them a pile of incentives to cease their nefarious deeds. I hear that worked exceptionally well.

Or we could just nuke them. Definitely wouldn't have to worry about election interference after that.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Democrats pee in the wrong bathroom

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
We could always try the same approach as with the Iran nuclear program and offer them a pile of incentives to cease their nefarious deeds. I hear that worked exceptionally well.

Or we could just nuke them. Definitely wouldn't have to worry about election interference after that.

Probably no more elections anywhere for say the half-life of U-235.
edit on 16-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Democrats pee in the wrong bathroom

That's funny A.F man

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

WE know the gubment lies its ass off thru the media.

Most Americans are fooled by the propaganda. If not fooled, too busy to care, and if not too busy, too afraid to do anything about it.

edit on 16-2-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

My experience is rich people pretend to be poor when they are around poor people.

link   
a reply to: whywhynot

See? Problem solved! No more worries about Russian election interference!

link   

Hmmm, sanctions. Used them on Saddam. That didn't work. Used 'em on Iran. That didn't work. Used them on NK. That hasn't worked either.

Perfect democrat DNA description. Doesn't work? Keep doing it. Obviously i's just under funded....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The reason so many republicans are leaving congress is because after the humongous tax cut for the rich, they have no reason to be in congress anymore, they have fulfilled their goal in this life

MAKING THE RICH RICHER

They don't give a hoot about American security, only that it helps the weapons making MIC get richer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join