It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians indicted but was anyone arrested?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I watched the news break on this around one o'clock. Other than identifying names that they want to question about their involvement, this is nothing. It still states that there was Russians behind some social media stuff and an attempt to try to keep Hillary from winning. Putin said he did not like Hilary, that is not new, it was a given. The statement also said that this propaganda was probably not enough to change the results of the election of Trump, and it also said they did not target voting machines. It said they have found no collusion and that it appears people who interacted with this Russia stuff were unaware they were actually interacting with Russians, they thought it was Americans.

There is nothing new here, this is the same stuff that has been officially stated all along. This is what the FBI has been saying and Trump said long ago the same thing, he was aware that the Russians were doing this after being informed by the FBI about it. He stated that on TV. The Russians were trying to trick people, even in the campaigns. The people were unaware they were talking to Russians posing as Americans.

Hillary brought the wrath of Russia on herself, she went there and tried to boss people around. I don't blame Putin, I probably would do the same thing.

I learned of most of what I know that matches this here on ATS. Cool.

I did learn something from the TV news bulletin, that the two protests, one anti-trump and one pro-trump in New York were actually organized by these hackers on the same day. This shows that Russia is trying to stimulate civil unrest. I thought the USA had a patent on that. The USA has the best people in the world working on stuff like Russia did and also hacking the computers of other countries. How dare Russia try to get in on our action, they need to back off so we can do it without getting caught.

Our government won't do much with this because when you point a finger at someone, three are pointing back at you. We would do better with this kind of stuff if Russia would start selling websites to our spies, but they are pretty stingy, they do not want our propaganda in their country. Lots of people have computers in Russia from what I read, a very high percentage of them use them. Maybe if Trump complains Putin will give him a back door to spread propaganda. It is one sided now, the internet we have is actually very susceptible to this kind of thing, but of more concern to me is that our financial network is too risky, and also that we are now an open door to scammers trying to trick us out of what we have earned and out of our tax refunds. Our personal security is at extreme risk and everyone is at risk of being scammed by very highly put together scams with lots of evidence to show they are real.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The russians didnt care who won. they just wanted disruption. they were going to expose hillary if she won for coming to them for opposistion research and setting up bernie to try and collapse the system as a fraud. And if trump won they were to throw a wrench into it and cast doubt on him as well.

That's very weak all round, Trump gave everybody plenty of disruption anyway, as well as appealing to the Russians for help. Hillary didn't win, that made no difference, the opposition research came back to her anyway, even though it was a GOP 'enthusiast who started it in the first place, (funny how he got offside very quick...told to perhaps?)
All in all, the election selection was a charade all round, the two deadbeat, 'contestants' left were chosen long before, and the Electoral College was the Coup de gras.
In this last round of charges, there are no Americans charged, there are already three charged before, that does not mean there is more to come and, if you go by the MSM's little hints, it could be expected that there will be more, maybe even on some Russians already charged in the US before the election, one of those was jailed, but is likely out now...he was a 'spymaster', after that, I'm pretty sure there will spring cleaning at home.
Always listen to the little hints from the MSM, they know a lot that they won't or can't reveal, far more than us...it's as simple as that.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Three on non election related charges.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

America works at influencing the elections of other nations./

Other nations work at influencing America's election process.

This is as much news as a "breaking story" of how the sun will rise in the east and will set in the west.

It's being conflated because Hillary lost.

That is all.

In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
yhn.

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is as much news as a "breaking story" of how the sun will rise in the east and will set in the west.

That is all.

In my opinion.

DING Ding. Ding!

edit on 18000000ppam by yuppa because: oops

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That is all.

In my opinion.

I for one always enjoy and respect your opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think Mueller had to pull a rabbit out of his hat to
try and rebut the Nunes Memo.

The narrative was getting away from the 24hr Trump haters
and this was the fastest way to get it back.

My prediction: there will be no arrests forthcoming,
and with no arrests there will be no trial.

Due process may be dead in the minds of all who
support Clinton, but fortunately it is still the law
of the land. Innocent until proven guilty!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Your points and concerns are all valid and IMO accurate. Sadly we won't see such a movement as to identify the real culprits until this system they've created to enrich themselves implodes.

The ensuing collapse will be magnitudes worse than the great depression but I'm hoping that the internet will serve to accurately identify the real criminals involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join