It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Turn out?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: howtonhawky

Maybe read the ten page indictment.

what for?
this whole event has been a rouse
a claim that a couple hundred bots on facebook interfered with us to the extent of changing an the outcome is just not plausible

i bet many of you on here control more bots than the russians

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: matafuchs

Must get moose and squirrel.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Oh it sure does.

They've done nothing but get further and further away from team Trump. Now they admit none of team Trump were willing participants in any ALLEGED conspiracy. And rightfully so

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

Trump's already tweeted his vindication, and he's absolutely right And you're right, that isn't 100% concrete but it is pretty damn telling. It really precludes any chance of prosecution under conspiracy, which is *the* central element to their case since none of these allegations against his team ever fell under any applicable US law, save for the convoluted definition of conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You're mistaken.

Seldom.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

He left a position in a prestigious law firm to take this case. I'm pretty sure he took a pay cut. Kind of like giving up a cash elephant for a cash cow.

You're funny. I'm so sure he got these names of Russian individuals by sitting on his ass collecting a welfare check.

No, of course not. He got those names from his team of Hillaryites who are making a sham of the FBI.

Oh and thanks for the compliment. Everyone should have a sense of humour.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The left is trying to spin this so hard, they're losing their ability to balance truth and fact.

There are operatives within the left wing media plotting and planning tomorrow's talking points...or Sunday's talk shows' spin.

The media is out of control. As we all know (if you're a steady on ATS) Obama signed changes that made it okay to use propaganda against our own people. You also know that Loretta Lynch approved of the practice allowing intelligence agents to pose as reporters, journalists, or documentary producers. Let that sink in. This was implemented under the Obama administration.

The msm is corrupt and rife with propagandists that take actual facts and distort them and lie to the masses. It is especially prevalent on the left. All one has to do is watch CNN or MSNBC or read NYT and WaPo to see it.

Why do you think only certain reporters are cherry-picked to see certain classified information.

This lawsuit recently filed may be of interest to some of you: fas.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So explain that to me then.

How will they charge him with conspiracy (which is absolutely essential to their allegations against him) when they've just cleared him and his entire team?

There's no way they can prosecute, since they just said he wasn't guilty of a conspiracy. What does "manipulated" mean to you? That doesn't mean willful and overt action in furtherance of a conspiracy... In fact, it means the opposite. Please look up legal definition of conspiracy. Thanks.

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

You can't twist/convolute that statement. IT is very plain, unlike the other messes you've been creating here for the past few months. You love latching on to technicalities and details to make it appear as though there is still some chance Trump will be targetted. This groundbreaking annoucement completely smashes that narrative.

I'd put it at 1%, at best. 99%+ he's in the clear, unless Mueller's team really is just that stupid. And I highly doubt it. Teflon Don walks away again, head held high as usual....

Dems are going to pay for their lies in the 2018/2020 election though
You can take me to the bank on that one.

edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

In this set of indictments.
So not yet...
He's making a plea deal with Rick Gates as we speak.
Wake up and smell the roses.
Every week you guys are ready to close the book and every week Mueller publishes another chapter.

He'll tell you when you can start cheering.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Does anyone remember this?

Link

An enraged Hillary Rodham Clinton blew up at President Obama, demanding he “call off your f–king dogs” looking into her emails during a tense Oval Office meeting, according to a new book. The book, “Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary,” says the former first lady was furious at what she believed were damaging leaks by Obama aides that led to investigations of her use of a private email server as secretary of state. So she went right to the top to settle the matter.

Clinton lost her temper and called the president by his first name in an emotionally driven break with White House decorum, according to the book.

“What I want for you to do is call off your f–king dogs, Barack!” Clinton allegedly barked at Obama, according to Klein’s account, which cited sources close to Clinton and Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett.

The president was so stunned by Clinton’s disrespectful demands, he needed a moment to compose himself, the book claims.

Obama then responded, “There is nothing I can do for you one way or another. Things have been set in motion, and I can’t and won’t interfere. Your problems are, frankly, of your own making. If you had been honest . . .”

Things have been set in motion... what did they have on Barack because that is where the Mueller Investigation will end.

Then if you read this....

On May 16, 2017, Mueller interviewed with President Trump to again serve as the Director of the FBI. Trump did not hire Mueller and immediately provided feedback he wanted to go a new direction, someone who hadn’t been in the position before.

The very next day, on May 17, 2017, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller to serve as special counsel for the United States Department of Justice. In this capacity, Mueller oversees the investigation into “any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation"

One day he talks to Trump about what Trump wants. Trump knew Mueller as a 12 year FBI vet would not be looked at as opposition. Next day the investigation starts...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Y'all calm down and wait a few days. Mueller hasn't finished yet. There are more indictments to be handed down and it ain't going to be pretty.

No one has wondered who paid the Russians.

Hint: It wasn't Russia...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Care to explain that one?

2nd...this really indicates he's in this deep and it's so very far from over.

So destroying any chance at prosecuting a conspiracy charge (the basis of their allegations) is Mueller's super secret strategy? Thank god he wasn't a prosecutor when the mob was a "big deal" then...lots of them guys would've walked.

If his strategy is to provide reasonable doubt to the defense, then he's doing an excellent job.

In reality, as I've already pointed out, the language about team Trump on the indictment is unusual and very telling, to those of us who actually have a clue about the judicial system.

Between the language of the indictment and Rosenstein's comments, it's clear that they DO NOT think Trump or any of his people were colluding with Russians. It looks like the investigation is wrapping up. There's talk of Carter Gates "flipping," but I suspect that's more about Muller trying to salvage the indictment against Paul Manafort, because there's a good chance the bulk of the evidence against him was seized illegally (in violation of attorney-client privilege), so he needs Gates' cooperation to make sure Manafort doesn't skate on his charges.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He doesn't need to. We've already started cheering.

He wouldn't have taken the unusual step of publishing this tid-bit in the indictment of Russian nationals if there was more to be said on the matter.

He'd have simply left team Trump out of the indictment, and continued working on the case. The fact he put this in the indictment is about as much as we'll get out of him stating Trump isn't going to be the focus of the investigation any longer.

Mueller may well continue investigating Russians, that is great. Couldn't care less about them. Only POTUS. And his statement (which is a CONCLUSION..it doesn't say "undetermined" or "under investigation") it says DID NOT REALIZE/MANIPULATED

Wake up Silly. You lost your narrative today.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Every week you guys are ready to close the book and every week Mueller publishes another chapter.

He's publishing a never ending story and the chapters so far are pretty boring.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Y'all calm down and wait a few days. Mueller hasn't finished yet. There are more indictments to be handed down and it ain't going to be pretty.

I'm guessing it'll turn out to be the same people who paid Steele for the dossier...

I personally suspect the DNC might have secretly supported Trump in the beginning because they thought he'd be easy to beat in the election. I'd love it if this turns out to be true. The irony would be awesome.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not to mention was getting further and further away from POTUS as time went on. This is great news, over all. Looks like the only victims to this whole ordeal are a few unscrupulous politicians (which started in 2004) and a handful of nuisance Internet trolls (which started in 2014)

Win/Win/Win

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Maybe you should read the ten page indictment too.
It's much more.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes he did.

For this set of indictments.
He just entered into a plea agreement or is currently working on a plea deal with Rick Gates.
There are now three former trump people working for Bob Mueller.
I don't hear any fat lady singing.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: NightFlight

I'm guessing it'll turn out to be the same people who paid Steele for the dossier...

I personally suspect the DNC might have secretly supported Trump in the beginning because they thought he'd be easy to beat in the election. I'd love it if this turns out to be true. The irony would be awesome.

During the election, I remember a lot of people saying Trump was a Clinton loyalist and he was running just to take down the Republican Party so she could win. If that's true he must have had a change of heart at some point.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

'

He may not have finished entirely, right. But as far as Trump team is concerned (and as much as any of us care about), it is over.

Trust me when I say its unusual for the indictment to mention team Trump. Did Manafort's indictment state a CONCLUSION about the whole team? Did Flynn's? Papadoapapa's? No. When there was no information, they simply didn't include it.

The fact it was included with these trolls is important. Investigators don't state conclusions until the conclusions are made

The investigation is over as far as Trump is concerned. 99% certain of that. I am 100% certain their admission makes charging Trump or anyone on his team with conspiracy nearly impossible at this point. They'd have to have some strong evidence come forward for them to change their CONCLUSION. And FYI lefties, they wouldn't have stated their CONCLUSION if there were still more witnesses/evidence.

So unless something new and shocking comes up (it won't, Trump did nothing wrong as we've said all along) he's in the clear.

Otherwise the indictment wouldn't have said a word about Trump.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join