It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Charged under false pretenses.

Information warfare isn't illegal, our own government/political parties use it against us constantly - as do private companies pushing an agenda. IN FACT, Obama repealed the law prohibiting information warfare being used against the American people...thanks again Hussein Soetoro!

Lying to people for political gain isn't a crime either

Using false names on the Internet isn't a crime

Targetting mob-rule tyrannies (AKA worthless "Democracies")? Also not a crime (more like a service to the world). Constitutional Republicanism TRUMPS mob-rule tyrannical democracy every single day.

edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

it works. not a minute ago i read a comment about this topic, in german, and this comment obviously was written by a russian (playing a german citizen) and it was as always pro trump and pro putin and the news are fake and so on. you find these sort of comments everywhere - these are bots, fanatics, paid people. some organized, some act on there own. soldiers. its a game. its about power. but, to be fair, the russians are not the only ones playing dirty...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Sure, if you say so.

I'll wait until the end of the investigation, though.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Full Rosenstein Presser:

He clearly states multiple times there was no collusion
on the part of any American, and specifically no collusion
by The Trump Campaign or individuals.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

low life criminal Russian scum

Because some of us are more worried about the criminal DEEPSTATE and extremist far-left scum. Much more of a threat to our CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC than any Ruskies.

They can destroy worthless your democracy all day long though, as far as I'm concerned. We've been working to that end for years, politically. The name of the game is restoring this mess to a Constitutional Republic, which necessitates eliminating all forms of mob-rule populist liberal "democracy"

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is no phase three.

If they had any intentions of going after the Trump camp they wouldn't have said this:

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

This makes targeting the campaign impossible, since making this drastic concession.

Keep on dreaming, Alice.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh man he looks like a little weasel, doesn't he? I can see him slithering under a rock when he leaves "work" every night.

Trump 'ought to fire this scrawny little clown the minute this bogus investigation ends (or before, we all know he'd walk away clean)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Must get Moose and Squirrel....Meaning Bannon and Flynn?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

low life criminal Russian scum

Because some of us are more worried about the criminal DEEPSTATE and extremist far-left scum. Much more of a threat to our CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC than any Ruskies.

They can destroy worthless your democracy all day long though, as far as I'm concerned. We've been working to that end for years, politically. The name of the game is restoring this mess to a Constitutional Republic, which necessitates eliminating all forms of mob-rule populist liberal "democracy"

Glad to see you finally admit to trying to destroy Americas democracy.
Good for everyone to see you true stated aims, where I come from that's called treason or espionage depending on your local & national identity.

K~

edit on 16-2-2018 by aethertek because: comma

edit on 16-2-2018 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is a good day as long as trump does not squander his chance.

Sheep shepard smith on fox is reporting that the extent of the influence was the creation of hundreds of bots.

I wonder what our price tag on this goose hunt will be per bot?

Very much overkill on the part of dems.

Actually i will say it now cause i give the big guy a hard time.

Good job Mr. President
you took the gentleman's route and never got dirty or nasty and it does look as if GOD is working on your heart. Hang in there with class

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A genius? Yes. So when he then hand down indictments for these people being connected to the Clinton Foundation or others 'think tanks' we will be dancing the the streets.

I have said from the beginning Comey was pushed aside because of his record of collusion with the O administration and now we have Mueller. He is a straight shooter. Never liked Barack and he certainly does not agree with invasion of privacy. He threatened to resign during another administration.

Fact is, if any of these guys were connected to Trump it would already be in the news. They are just putting together the final pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Good job Mr. President
you took the gentleman's route and never got dirty or nasty and it does look as if GOD is working on your heart. Hang in there with class

Well now I've heard it all.

CognitiveDissonance.txt

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Information warfare isn't illegal

Sure isn't.

It's normally what we call American politics every other day.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Sheep shepard smith on fox is reporting that the extent of the influence was the creation of hundreds of bots.

Shepard Smith is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A genius? Yes. So when he then hand down indictments for these people being connected to the Clinton Foundation or others 'think tanks' we will be dancing the the streets.

I have said from the beginning Comey was pushed aside because of his record of collusion with the O administration and now we have Mueller. He is a straight shooter. Never liked Barack and he certainly does not agree with invasion of privacy. He threatened to resign during another administration.

Fact is, if any of these guys were connected to Trump it would already be in the news. They are just putting together the final pieces of the puzzle.

I keep hearing you claim Mueller is actually a double plus good Trump supporter pulling the wool over all our eyes as he systematically hunts down Hillary and her accomplices. I'm not sure where this fever dream of your originated, but I have seen/heard nothing to indicate it so. It again sounds like wishful thinking.

You've claimed in the above post that you think highly of Mueller. If he presents evidence proving Trump is guilty of something (and only Trump), will your opinion of the man remain unchanged?
edit on 07pm18fpmFri, 16 Feb 2018 14:25:42 -0600America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 14:25:42 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

..and did your hyper-self bother to read where the indictment starts in 2014, long before Trump entered the political stage?

Yeah, as he just Tweeted, this totally vindicates him.

Thanks for playing though, K. It's be a real pleasure.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Glad to see you finally admit to trying to destroy Americas democracy.
Good for everyone to see you true stated aims, where I come from that's called treason or espionage depending on your local & national identity.

Nah, only delusional leftists ever thought this nation was a democracy.

Read up on it. We're a Constitutional Republic. Democracy is the embodiment of mob rule, therefore tyranny, therefore evil and wrong.

Trying to subvert our Constitution to install your mob-rule democracy, now THAT is treason dear.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

..and did your hyper-self bother to read where the indictment starts in 2014, long before Trump entered the political stage?

Yeah, as he just Tweeted, this totally vindicates him.

Thanks for playing though, K. It's be a real pleasure.

Um, wait, are you actually saying that because what Mueller released today doesn't mention Trump that Trump is entirely vindicated from the entirety of Mueller's probe (the remainder of which hasn't been released yet)?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Good job Mr. President

Well now I've heard it all.

CognitiveDissonance.txt

I am happy to have fullfilled you in such a manner.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

He won't be presenting any such evidence, not after making the specific statement that Team Trump weren't knowingly involved in any conspiracy. Prosecuting for conspiracy is impossible once the government admits the party in question had zero knowledge of any conspiracy - that is a required element of a conspiracy charge......

That is as close as you'll get to a prosecutor/investigator "clearing" someone of charges.

They NEVER (ok..rarely) come out and say "well, he's been cleared"

They ALWAYS (ok..usually) come out with something like that above^

I would know.

edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join