It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
On the Brightside, Trump is in the clear.

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

Badda big, badda boom.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
And will they also be indicting the US intelligence community who commonly defrauds us through information warfare?

Nope.

Again.

The law doesn't apply equally here.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Stormdancer777

But they actually indicted the Russians. Not China, not England and not the suspicious four hundred pound person stuck in bed.
Russians. Because it wasn't just a propaganda influence campaign. It was actually aggressive manipulation.
This speaks of a massive intelligence operation by the United States operating within Russia. Muellers arms are incredibly long.

Okay, i get it! It was the Russians. It just didn't turn out like you hoped - a reason to impeach the president! BFD.

I no longer worry about Russian influence when we have naturally born Americans doing their absolute damnedest to unseat a president. To me that's worse than some Russians trolling people during an election. I can understand disagreeing with Trump and his policies but the opposition has never been as ugly as they are now. I was against a junior senator running our country but I would have been offended if someone had paraded on stage with a likeness of his severed head!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They weren't the only ones manipulated.

Never Trump will never admit that they've been.

Massively.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

BS~! Trump is in hock to Putin & his criminal cronies for billions.

Don't worry, the forensic accounts are tearing trump & associates finances apart, keep watching.

K~
edit on 16-2-2018 by aethertek because: gfg

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Anyone who thinks this is over is entertaining a pipe dream.

This just indicates he's got a lot more info than we know. He has indicted individuals. That takes an enormous amount of Intel. This guy is genius.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The crime... they talked bad about Hillary Clinton on the Internet?

Both Facebook and Twitter said that it was Trump who was the target of Russian shillage.

Facebook general counsel Colin Stretch told a Senate Judiciary panel that content generated by a Russian troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency after Nov. 8 centered on “fomenting discord about the validity of his [Trump’s] election.” That's a change from Russia's pre-election activity, which was largely centered on trying to denigrate Hillary Clinton, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said in a January report.

Politico

link   
a reply to: aethertek

Phase three.

link   
So the report is that the indicted peeps did not influence the election but they tried?

Is this a joke?

Further, the DOJ made clear that the indictment does not allege that any of the interference changed the outcome of the presidential race.

fox

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel probe, said at a Friday press conference.

Are they even real people or just bots???

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You're mistaken.

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

Pretty certain this just cleared Trump. At least as much as an investigator *will* ever clear somebody.
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: aethertek
HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

Maybe you should be asking how the greatest liberal minds and 1.4 Bn dollars was beaten out by online trolls. Pretty sad if you ask me and I'm happy they didn't win because if they can't beat some poorly funded online propaganda, then how was Hillary and the Dems going to fix all the issues in this country? Hell the Dems don't even have a platform to run on yet and the midterms are right around the corner.

Never underestimate the gullibility & ignorance of the rabble?

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: matafuchs

Information warfare? They were commenting on social media about hillary. If that is the case, this entire site is full of downright cyber terrorists.

TrueBrit had better go into hiding. He may be next on Mueller's hit list.

edit on 16-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It is a joke. A horrible one, gone very wrong.

They will never stand trial. Russia doesn't extradite here.

Would be interesting though. I'd love to see how their convoluted use of those laws fared in our judicial system. Given how corrupt/illegitimate it is, I'd say too well.

In any case, the indictment admits Team Trump weren't willing participants in anything. Not that we needed them to tell us that.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

Maybe you should be asking how the greatest liberal minds and 1.4 Bn dollars was beaten out by online trolls. Pretty sad if you ask me and I'm happy they didn't win because if they can't beat some poorly funded online propaganda, then how was Hillary and the Dems going to fix all the issues in this country? Hell the Dems don't even have a platform to run on yet and the midterms are right around the corner.

All 16 of them, this is bull, Mueller is a pig

Wow you seem really angry that Mueller just charged a bunch of low life criminal Russian scum, whats that about?
K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

When is trump drafting Mueller to stop the investigation? Where are those indictments for John Podesta and Clinton and Loretta Lynch?
Why does everything I say keep coming true while everything you say fades into obscurity?
And you still try to dismiss me. Lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This guy is genius.

He's a genius alright. He's milking the cash cow for all it's worth. It might be 2020 before he gets tired of farting around getting an easy paycheck. Personally, I think he needs to get on with it. All the drama is keeping this country from getting on with real issues.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Wayfarer

Stupidity and ego?

Sounds about right. It may end up landing Trump in legal hot water before its all over with, but I don't think there was anything more nefarious about it, at least to this point.

I'm actually pretty up in the air on this as well, feels about 50/50.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

K~

All 16 of them, this is bull, Mueller is a pig

Next time we should try and get 32 of them and the democratic party won't be able to get a single vote. Those Russians sure are efficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join