It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised that the bread and circus was just all for show and not results? Anyone who thought important people would be indicted were having a pipe dream.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

That's an easy one. The Russians' plan here was clearly to sow discord and divide the American public. For whatever reason...though I suspect likely because he was a political outsider and a relative unknown in that regard and that opinions would be more malleable... the Russians decided that it would be easier to manipulate the American public if Trump won than if Hillary did, and so, they undertook actions to propagandize the public in Trump's favor.

This does not, however, suggest that Trump and/or his campaign were necessarily active and knowing participants in the Russians' scheme.
edit on 16-2-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: aethertek

This does not, however, suggest that Trump and/or his campaign were necessarily active and knowing participants in the Russians' scheme.

True, however it makes Trump's firing of Comey and potential obstruction of justice all the more suspect.....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

But they actually indicted the Russians. Not China, not England and not the suspicious four hundred pound person stuck in bed.
Russians. Because it wasn't just a propaganda influence campaign. It was actually aggressive manipulation.
This speaks of a massive intelligence operation by the United States operating within Russia. Muellers arms are incredibly long.

link   
for President-elect Donald Trump" while at the same time organizing a "Trump is NOT my president rally" that also was held in New York.

link   

originally posted by: aethertek
HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

Maybe you should be asking how the greatest liberal minds and 1.4 Bn dollars was beaten out by online trolls. Pretty sad if you ask me and I'm happy they didn't win because if they can't beat some poorly funded online propaganda, then how was Hillary and the Dems going to fix all the issues in this country? Hell the Dems don't even have a platform to run on yet and the midterms are right around the corner.

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

Did anyone say they were done?
You're closing the case but Mueller isn't.

And now we have indictments against Russians are you still going to say there was no Russian involvement?
This shows that the russian involvement was literally them posting on social media. Lol

So who among us are the Russians posting on ATS? I might have to make a list based on posted content just for fun.
Lol. I guess mcarthyism is making it’s come back. For anyone who doesn’t know what that is, i highly recommend reading up on the whole topic.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Hell the Dems don't even have a platform to run on yet and the midterms are right around the corner.

They truly don't.

That must be why Republicans are polling well on the generic.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I can see why those opposed to him might see it that way, but I don't. I think Trump went into it with the mindset of a corporate CEO, that if he wasn't happy with someone, he could just say 'You're Fired.'

He found out real quick that it doesn't work that way in the government.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

Maybe you should be asking how the greatest liberal minds and 1.4 Bn dollars was beaten out by online trolls. Pretty sad if you ask me and I'm happy they didn't win because if they can't beat some poorly funded online propaganda, then how was Hillary and the Dems going to fix all the issues in this country? Hell the Dems don't even have a platform to run on yet and the midterms are right around the corner.

For now I'll settle for "Keeping the official written language of the country from being Cyrillic"

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

Did anyone say they were done?
You're closing the case but Mueller isn't.

And now we have indictments against Russians are you still going to say there was no Russian involvement?
This shows that the russian involvement was literally them posting on social media. Lol

So who among us are the Russians posting on ATS? I might have to make a list based on posted content just for fun.
Lol. I guess mcarthyism is making it’s come back. For anyone who doesn’t know what that is, i highly recommend reading up on the whole topic.

Its not making a comeback, you're conflating hyperbolic history to paint yourself and those like you (who are now realizing you may have been used) as victims rather than unwitting stooges.

Nobody is coming for you, Mueller and law enforcement are coming for the Russian patsies (if there even are any).

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

K~

But but Hillary... But but Obama... You lost, get over it... Bla bla bla..
They gave you all same talking points?
edit on 16-2-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

link   

K~

All 16 of them, this is bull, Mueller is a pig

link   

originally posted by: vor78

I can see why those opposed to him might see it that way, but I don't. I think Trump went into it with the mindset of a corporate CEO, that if he wasn't happy with someone, he could just say 'You're Fired.'

He found out real quick that it doesn't work that way in the government.

That's a fair viewpoint, and I still think Trump's actions would fit into some combination of Stupidity/Ego.
edit on 07pm18fpmFri, 16 Feb 2018 13:57:12 -0600America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 13:57:12 -0600 by Wayfarer because: clarification to clear up what was meant to be non-insulting

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Will I be arrested?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Will I be arrested?

What have you done illegally?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Will I be arrested?

If you are I will be right there with ya.

So will ALOT of others.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And will they also be indicting the US intelligence community who commonly defrauds us through information warfare?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Oh honey they're not done yet. They still have to lay out the money laundering case and the obstruction case and like I said Rosensteins unsaid word about this indicting any trump campaign member is YET. Meaning not in this set of indictments.

Why is Mueller still working on Gates? Fleshing that deal out?
Because he's done?
Nope.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Stupidity and ego?

Sounds about right. It may end up landing Trump in legal hot water before its all over with, but I don't think there was anything more nefarious about it, at least to this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join