It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Kremlin hacked our election process, we hack theirs and a lot of others. This is just Mueller saving face.

And did you just admit that the Russians hacked us? My jaw just hit the ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

But they indicted the Russians.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'll just leave that here. Damn pesky russian hackers oh wait. DHS Statement On NBC News Coverage Of Election Hacking

Release Date:
February 12, 2018

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.

"NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs. While we’ll continue our part to educate NBC and others on the threat, more importantly, the Department of Homeland Security and our state and local partners will continue our mission to secure the nation’s election systems.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This post proves how delusional the Trump base truly is!!! The comments are so bad from the Trumpflakes that it is funnier than any comedy or stand up I have ever seen! All you fake patriots are whats wrong in America! The sad part is it shows how mentally ill our country truly is. Indictments that showed the troll farms helped the Trump campaign. Spin it all you want but the FACTS ARE FACTS.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vor78

But they indicted the Russians.

Yes they did. Are you surprised to learn that the Russians were meddling in our elections? They've been doing it for decades.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

What facts would those be?

I'm dying to see how this is perceived by the populace that thinks this is some sort of revelation or gotcha moment.

Spew some of that intelligence my way.....you know for perspective!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It's thirteen not sixteen.

Good enough for government work.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Isn't this more an indication that we don't know what we don't know. No one saw these indictments coming. No one saw Rick Gates turning on trump. No one saw that three former trump campaign members would now be working for Mueller.

We keep getting surprised.

Wonder who the unknowns mentioned in the indictments are.

Rosenstiens unspoken word in his announcement was yet.

Yet..

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
WTF?

link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: matafuchs

This post proves how delusional the Trump base truly is!!! The comments are so bad from the Trumpflakes that it is funnier than any comedy or stand up I have ever seen! All you fake patriots are whats wrong in America! The sad part is it shows how mentally ill our country truly is. Indictments that showed the troll farms helped the Trump campaign. Spin it all you want but the FACTS ARE FACTS.

Were delusional but the only thing you can muster up are some more lame insults. Get an intelligent argument why were wrong and then come back with something worth reading...thanks in advance.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well the hope of Anti-Trumpers were crushed pretty quickly. Bots and mean comments influenced 72 million people to vote for a candidate nobody liked. The lawyers will have a field day with this.

I don't think there are 72 million electoral votes.

Since that is what actually determines our elections.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And one American.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Kremlin hacked our election process, we hack theirs and a lot of others. This is just Mueller saving face.

This

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's not what Rosenstein said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
a reply to: aethertek

🎶 You know...

link   

Isn't this more an indication that we don't know what we don't know.

but you keep reassuring us all,time and time again with great confidence that trump works for Putin.
now you do not know?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
HEY CULT45 WHY DID PUTIN WORK SO HARD TO GET TRUMP ON THE REPUBLICAN TICKET & ELECTED RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES????

K~

Citation required. Your hind end is not a reliable source.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

This

Most certainly not This.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

K~

How many threads are you going to post the same nonsense?

They worked 'hard' to get Sanders elected.

Or did someone just ignore the first page of this thread completely?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join