It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: mikell
No Americans knowingly worked with the Russians to change the 2016 Election.

Done

Proof?

How do you prove a negative?
Well, it's in the indictment that it was clean no American was working with THEM wittingly.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: matafuchs

Did anyone say they were done?
You're closing the case but Mueller isn't.

And now we have indictments against Russians are you still going to say there was no Russian involvement?

Sure there was Russian involvement. We make fun of the Russia investigation because Mueller is making a big deal about foreigners saying negative things about a politician online. The problem with these indictments is they need to be passed out to everyone equally. So all of the users here on ATS that aren't a U.S. citizen that has made fun of Trump or Hillary during the election cycle is guilty of the same thing and should be indicted as well, according to Mueller's standards.

This is what they just don't get. We've noticed how blatantly political the justice department has become. Democrats are allowed to get away with almost anything, while any conservative who has ever talked to a Russian is impugned as a traitor. That isn't justice, not by a long shot. And we know it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: mikell
No Americans knowingly worked with the Russians to change the 2016 Election.

Done

Proof?

How do you prove a negative?
Well, it's in the indictment that it was clean no American was working with THEM wittingly.

Ah, I see. I have not been watching until just now.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I can admit it. Lol

Every step Mueller takes they assume is the end or hope it's the end.
Gates is turning on trump and Bannon was under Muellers thumb for twenty hours this past week. That sounds like they still have rocks to turn over not like it's over.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

If that's what you're getting out of this then never mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
They should indict George Soros. He manages to do more damage and right out in the open. The difference between him and the Russians is that George pays Americans to do the dirty work. He doesn't pay foreigners (as far as we know) to post on social media.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I'm getting that there are indictments in a case you seem to think is nothing. Seventeen indictments including four from trumps team. Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yeah seventeen indictments so far... but no crimes were committed right?

That's some special magical thinking right there.

Now it is a crime to post on social media sites????
Holy crap do the people here know about this???

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist
I don’t know of anyone, anywhere whose vote was changed or affected in any way shape or form by Russian “propaganda” during the 2016 election. Does anyone, anywhere? Maybe I’m just dense and don’t understand how Russians affected anything?

Ummm...Da...comrade...I vas Hillary junkie...But fellows Russians trolled internet so I vas change my vote...

Lonk live Russian troll...who sway meelions of vote...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The American public is not entirely stupid. I have no doubts that the Russians, China, Iran, England, France, Israeli and countless other countries and entities have interfered in our elections just as we have clandestinely done to them but it didnt change my vote.

The DNC and Clinton did change my vote due to their interference as I was seriously considering voting for Bernie however they made that impossible. This is utter stupidity that we have paid millions for indictments that will never be tried.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

In these indictments.
This is a nice little blue print for where and how far Mueller is going.
This implicates the Kremlin.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

But they indicted Russians...

Boom.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Kremlin hacked our election process, we hack theirs and a lot of others. This is just Mueller saving face.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 2162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

the organization's strategy included interfering with the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with the stated goal of "spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general

So will they be charging the Trump Army next? We've been relentlessly fighting the forced narrative.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not exactly a surprise. Everyone else meddles in our political process. The main difference is that someone just got charged for it for once.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The liberal left still won't let go of the bone..do they not realize this is what the russians want and they are giving it to them. Questioning the legitimacy of a US President based on Russian propaganda. Wake up liberals...it's staring you right in the faces.. Take your blinders off, you silly peoples.

yes. Just wish you didnt say liberals cause with that you are working with russian interest. They support disharmony/mistrust/anger/fear/division within America. Many conspiracies have "russian parents"

Ive met russian troll accounts on ATS. Ive always noticed these things. Sort of came to a head. ironically i almost went to the FBI..

Death by a thousand cuts.
war by deception.
America divided will fall.

Funny thing is watching US news media spreading russian propaganda. whos side is anyone on anymore? Or more apparent the lack of intelligence is staggering. Think for yourself or do the dance being played for you. Everyone is out to influence you. Nature. Human.

Humanity is such an interesting thing to watch.
Becoming so good at deceiving others, one deceives themselves. The End.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It started with Flynn. Now it's to Russian bots.

You still sure about the direction?

link   

For posting negative things about politicians on social media...LMFAO! You should be indicted as well then and so should I because you hate Trump and say mean things about him and I hate Hillary and say mean things about her. I know you probably still won't get it, but I've accepted that fact now.

link   
What about collusion!??! I thought the entire investigation was about collusion?!

DEMOCRATS, CLINTON, RINOS, MCCAIN ALL BTFO!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join