It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Demanding Comey’s loyalty
Trump asked Comey to end the investigation of Flynn
Asking Comey to “Lift the Cloud” of the Russia Investigation
Following Up on His Request to Comey
Trump fired Comey for not ending the Russian investigation on Flynn
Firing Preet Bharara
Attacking Comey on the Eve of His Senate Testimony
Attacking Sally Yates on the Eve of Her Senate Testimony
Drafting a cover story for Comey’s firing
Drafting a cover up story about Don Jr’s Russian meeting
Trump had Nunes lie to the press for him and create a fake narrative
Trump had Priebus call the FBI to try to end the investigations
Trump called the head of the NSA and asked him to lie
Telling Russian Officials Comey’s Firing Was About the Russia Probe
Admitting Comey’s Firing Was About the Russia Probe on National TV
Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to end the investigation.
Trump threatened Comey with “tapes”
Attacking Attorney General Jeff Sessions for Recusing Himself
Trump threatened to fire Muller
Publicly Threatening Mueller about investigating his family
Trump threatened Sally Yates, aka witness intimidation
Trump contacts GOP Congressman and asked they end the Russia investigation.
Pressuring Multiple Senators to End Their Russia Probe
Tweeting That He Knew Flynn Lied to the FBI
Trump attempted to fire Mueller
Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team’ right before testimony

26 counts of obstruction of justice

Oh & lets not forget when he brought Russian Officials into the Oval Office & proceeded to divulge Code Word Classified intelligence to them.

Mossad & others are still pissed about that, not surprising that our intel has been taking a hit recently because others are afraid to share.

K~

Nice post - it reveals perfectly the mind of a CNN viewer for all to see - easily led.
No truth or facts needed, just the spin to create a false reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

not forgotten . They are not about the election . You know that . If you think Mueller is going to fix anything I think you need to take a better look around . All this back and forth arguing is accomplishing nothing . Even if Trump and Pence are gone the issues remain . Our Government is broken , it is not about the people . The only reset button is the elections . Enjoy your day

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They did mention that the trolls were anti Trump after the election. The primary purpose was to divide the country. They favor no particular candidate. It has always been this way forever and is a nothing burger. U can find trolls from every country if you wanted to.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

They did mention that the trolls were anti Trump after the election. The primary purpose was to divide the country. They favor no particular candidate. It has always been this way forever and is a nothing burger. U can find trolls from every country if you wanted to.

They have succeed immensely. If ATS is a microcosm of our nation, we have been split apart like never before. But, I still maintain that when push comes to shove, we'll behave as Americans, not left or right.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

All this back and forth arguing is accomplishing nothing .

I wouldn't say it's accomplishing nothing. It's accomplishing exactly what Putin intended. The Democrats and their year-long hissy fit ##Drumpf! base are the Russian agents now. They're the only ones doing Putin's bidding, they're just too stupid to realize it.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: amfirst1

They have succeed immensely. If ATS is a microcosm of our nation, we have been split apart like never before. But, I still maintain that when push comes to shove, we'll behave as Americans, not left or right.

I wouldn't be so confident. The unity after 9/11 didn't even last that long.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

You think Flynn is going to change his plea?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Somewhere the little tidbit about them supporting Jill Stein, got lost. I still believe that foreign sources were trying to force our 2016 Presidential Election, down into our House of Representatives. They kept pushing under dogs all the way. They had no frigging idea that Trump had any chance whatsoever to actually win our Presidency. Remember, all they had to do their dirty work with, was our own MSM opinion polls. And these all predicted HRC would win hands down.

Why Mueller didn't bring this obvious fact up, shows him up. At least, I know that these Russkies were trying to throw a little shade onto the Dems, in order to see if it was worthwhile to continue their plotting.

Now the 2018 Congressional and Senate Elections are coming up, in a few months. While I doubt that Facebook will be taking ads paid for in Rubles this time around, the Russians will still be busy with troll farms, and probably playing a few new tricks.

But I have to wonder, if the Feds (F.E.C.), can even shut down R.T. I doubt that the Mueller crime family of inquisitors, will ever go after any democrats. And the vaunted D.O.J.'s Inspector General, Horowitz, has already cleared former A.G., Eric Holder, from any guilt in the BATFX's Fast and Furious, gun running crimes. A.G. Sessions has already proved he's also one of this "club", by letting this B.S. slide.

edit on 17-2-2018 by carpooler because: Horowitz and Eric Holder named

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: JBurns
KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Why didn't the indictments show any of that?

Yep! And where are the indictments for hacking the DNC?

Where are the indictments for hacking Podesta's email?

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

Hey, any news on the macedonian troll farms hillary blamed?

Podesta wasn't hacked.

Hillary deleted all his emails anyway, except the ones huma sent to her husband and the Muslim brotherhood.

Smashed her phones and hard drives as per Comey's orders.

Where you been in all this?

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Fishing is hacking. Its how hackers gained intrusion into the system.

Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.)

If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them.

Apparently actually looking into these things something it doesnt seem you did.

You've looked into it so much you don't even know it's called phishing, not fishing. You also think once information is deleted it's unrecoverable.

Yeah, you're soooo knowledgeable.

Oh no, I miss typed and now my whole argument is destroyed by you pointing it out!

Phishing is the most basic and easiest way for hacker to gain access to potential victims networks. I am coping my comment below so you can read past the part you stopped at to try that poor excuse at deflection.

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Fishing is hacking. Its how hackers gained intrusion into the system. Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.) If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them. Apparently actually looking into these things something it doesnt seem you did.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Firing Preet Bharara
Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to end the investigation.

Oh & lets not forget when he brought Russian Officials into the Oval Office & proceeded to divulge Code Word Classified intelligence to them.

Mossad & others are still pissed about that, not surprising that our intel has been taking a hit recently because others are afraid to share.

K~

Nice post - it reveals perfectly the mind of a CNN viewer for all to see - easily led.

No truth?

What isn't truthful about his post?

I'd agree that there aren't any charges for obstruction of justice... but Trump did those things, not sure how you could have missed it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

If all they had were MSM opinion polls and had no clue, what were they doing breaking into voting roll databases?

I agree that they couldn't have known for sure, but we know that every 90 days we learn that the hacking into databases was more significant and successful than what we heard before.

They have their guy as president now. They will be doing all they can to protect their president. Look at the time and money put into getting him in the oval office, they're not about to let that go easily by allowing a bunch of Dems to get elected.

Trump's done nothing in response. We all know why, including the Republicans here. They just won't admit it.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: UKTruth

Firing Preet Bharara

K~

No truth?

What isn't truthful about his post?

I'd agree that there aren't any charges for obstruction of justice... but Trump did those things, not sure how you could have missed it.

You may as well argue with a doorknob, you would have a more reasoned discussion.

K~

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Absolutely pathetic

It really is a childish pathetic waste of money mueller should be sacked and the investigation into the Dems and deepbstate globalists should begin, there corruption is incredibly monsteroisly huge

All this time they've bought with the witch hunt just shines the light on how powerful they're and how they're still being rats and refuse to admit defeat

What about the Ukrainianian troll farms who supported Hillary Clinton?

Will they be getting indictments for having a favourite so Hillary could start a war with Putin ?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Firing Preet Bharara

K~

It's nice of you take the time to make that list but I would hate to break to you that nothing on it legally constitutes obstruction of justice.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No , I read that the new judge had Mueller give all information to Flynns team . The article stated it can happen . I don't know much about Flynn , but Manafort to me is a person with questionable integrity . If guilty then stay guilty .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Ok , still think it's all a waste of time . I don't think Trump or his inner circle will be charged with anything . Probably sometime after the mid term elections all this will be over . If the dems fail to take back the house I feel they are in a heap of trouble for 2020 .

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

Podesta wasn't hacked.

Hillary deleted all his emails anyway, except the ones huma sent to her husband and the Muslim brotherhood.

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.)

If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them.

You've looked into it so much you don't even know it's called phishing, not fishing. You also think once information is deleted it's unrecoverable.

Oh no, I miss typed and now my whole argument is destroyed by you pointing it out!

Phishing is the most basic and easiest way for hacker to gain access to potential victims networks. I am coping my comment below so you can read past the part you stopped at to try that poor excuse at deflection.

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Fishing is hacking. Its how hackers gained intrusion into the system. Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.) If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them. Apparently actually looking into these things something it doesnt seem you did.

You didn't just mistype. You used the word incorrectly multiple times in one post. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You're just reciting crap you got told by someone else who didn't know what they were talking about.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: face23785

Ok , still think it's all a waste of time . I don't think Trump or his inner circle will be charged with anything . Probably sometime after the mid term elections all this will be over . If the dems fail to take back the house I feel they are in a heap of trouble for 2020 .

I agree with you, my post was meant to be taken in an ironic sense. The only ones helping the Russians this point are the Dems that keep pushing this baseless conspiracy theory and dividing the country exactly like Putin wanted.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Missing, thats where!

Podesta wasn't hacked.

You didn't just mistype. You used the word incorrectly multiple times in one post. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. You're just reciting crap you got told by someone else who didn't know what they were talking about.

How am I using Phishing wrong? Its social engineering used by hackers to gain access to things without having to use much effort. It is a simple and effective way to hack a system.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

But you have to put Trump and Jill Stein in the same bucket. The Russkies were jigging and jiving wherever the MSM pols pointed out any chance to throw our Presidential Election into the House of Representatives. It almost has to be why they were in fact, Bernie Bros., as long as the MSM polls showed him with any chance. Beyond these pols, the Dem. Super Delegates would never had let Bernie run away with their Party's nomination. It wasn't necessary for Donna B. to stiff him, in favor of giving HRC the answers to their debate questions.
Bernie proved this by dumping the Dems, after the election and going back to being an Independent. He wasn't really ever a true blue Demmie. True Pinko Commie was another thing, entirely.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join