It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Glad you think so .
I'm certain it was not.
Is that the next conspiracy theory you guys are gonna pump out?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So what. It has nothing to do with this and sure isn't illegal.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Good luck dude.
Not exactly what the legal experts are saying.

I understand . You think he's going to get off.
He's not.
Hey this sure squashes the hoax theory of the orange one.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I clearly did and you clearly read ONE SENTENCE.
Buh Bye sugar. You're totally disingenuous.
Go back to the kiddie pool.

Boy are you losing it. Keep holding out for an "obstruction" charge. Nevermind that the same people who told you he'd get impeached for collusion and were wrong are the ones who told you he'd get impeached for obstruction.

You live in a world of your own. He's not going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Our favorite conservative Republican, Muller, is on the job. Look out Trump bots, the end is near.😁😁😁😁😁😁

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Shocking. Silly comes on and posts a bunch of replies in a burst. Looks like "sliding" to me, but what do I know?

Keep telling yourself that Silly. You've been 100% wrong so far. And BTW, it doesn't disprove any "hoax" theory. These are INDICTMENTS not CONVICTIONS.

Indictments AKA allegations do not prove a damn thing.

Regardless, they f##### up pretty bad since they already admitted Trump had no knowledge of the Russian conspiracy. It is now impossible to charge him with conspiracy, as I demonstrated.

First it was: He's not serious about running - Oh he was

Then it was: He'll never win the GOP nomination - He persisted, and defeated the entire GOP establishment

Then it was: He'll never win the general election - He did, defeating the ENTIRE administrative state/establishment/DEEPSTATE

Then it was: He'll never get enough electoral votes - He did, by a wide margin

Then it was: The electoral college will refuse to elect him - They didn't, he won.

Then it was: A recount will install Hillary - it didn't, of course this is obvious to the adults

Then it was: (a million other false predictions that were bizarre/patently false angry rantings from folks like you) - All failed, every single last one

Then it was: Collusion will bring him down - it didn't

Now it is: But there are supposedly some hidden future prospects despite the fact MUELLER CLEARED HIM OF INVOLVEMENT IN *THE* CONSPIRACY (there was only one ever alleged, BTW)

You keep on believing your delusions, while the rest of us are moving on.

Thanks.

edit on 2/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

You know Silly, it is bad form to talk to yourself on the Internet.

You obviously didn't read the indictment, and clearly you have zero knowledge of actual criminal justice. You should read up on indictments, conspiracies and what it means when the prosecutor concedes you weren't aware of a conspiracy

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Your narrative died yesterday after a slow and painful 18 months

Item #6

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And I quote:

"Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities"

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Hook, line and sinker. Narrative was destroyed yesterday, sorry.

By admitting Trump was unaware of the conspiracy, they've made it IMPOSSIBLE to prosecute him for the conspiracy. The jig is up liars.

The defendant is charged in [Count _______ of] the indictment with conspiring to _______ in violation of Section _______ of Title ___ of the United States Code. In order for the defendant to be found guilty of that charge, the government must prove each of the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

First, beginning on or about [date], and ending on or about [date], there was an agreement between two or more persons to commit at least one crime as charged in the indictment; [and]

Second, the defendant became a member of the conspiracy knowing of at least one of its objects and intending to help accomplish it[.] [; and]
[Third, one of the members of the conspiracy performed at least one overt act [on or after [date]]for the purpose of carrying out the conspiracy.]

A conspiracy is a kind of criminal partnership—an agreement of two or more persons to commit one or more crimes. The crime of conspiracy is the agreement to do something unlawful; it does not matter whether the crime agreed upon was committed.

For a conspiracy to have existed, it is not necessary that the conspirators made a formal agreement or that they agreed on every detail of the conspiracy. It is not enough, however, that they simply met, discussed matters of common interest, acted in similar ways, or perhaps helped one another. You must find that there was a plan to commit at least one of the crimes alleged in the indictment as an object of the conspiracy with all of you agreeing as to the particular crime which the conspirators agreed to commit.

One becomes a member of a conspiracy by willfully participating in the unlawful plan with the intent to advance or further some object or purpose of the conspiracy, even though the person does not have full knowledge of all the details of the conspiracy. Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

www.justice.gov...

[quoted]First, beginning on or about DATE, and ending on or about DATE, there was an agreement between two or more persons to commit at least one crime as charged in the indictment and

Which began BEFORE Trump even decided to run and continued AFTER Trump was elected...

Second, the defendant became a member of the conspiracy knowing of at least one of its objects and intending to help accomplish it and
Third, one of the members of the conspiracy performed at least one overt act on or after DATE for the purpose of carrying out the conspiracy.

Which MUELLER HIMSELF admits Trump wasn't aware of the conspiracy. Therefore, he's in the clear. You guys are so delusional at this point it is funny.

Either refute what I said, or stop pushing your OPINION AND BELIEFS as if they were facts. They are NOT facts. They are LIES.

And what about the "collusion" with the Sanders campaign? Or did you forget they were also propping up Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders as well. This is laughable and shows how desperately you need to beleive your own lies. Don't let me, reality, Mueller's own words or actual common sense get in your way.

To restore your lying narrative, all you have to do is explain why Mueller would write the paragraph exonerating Trump (and then Rosenstein specifically mentions no Americans were involved, a second time)

If they planned to go after Trump for the conspiracy, BELIEVE ME when I say they wouldn't give him/his defense/his supporters ANY AMMO to use against them. They'd have kept their mouths shut, since they weren't required to include any information about Trump whatsoever in that indictment. That indictments ends what you call the Trump/Russia part of the investigation.

edit on 2/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

In this set of indictments.
So not yet...
He's making a plea deal with Rick Gates as we speak.
Wake up and smell the roses.
Every week you guys are ready to close the book and every week Mueller publishes another chapter.

He'll tell you when you can start cheering.

You have been wrong over 95% of the time on this site.

All we have to do is KEEP CHEERING and watch the dems...everytime they lie the victory gets sweeter...stronger..and best of all...cementing total victory and FOREVER against the illogical brainwashed scums that want to destroy us.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Hook, line and sinker. Narrative was destroyed yesterday, sorry.

By admitting Trump was unaware of the conspiracy, they've made it IMPOSSIBLE to prosecute him for the conspiracy. The jig is up liars.

The defendant is charged in [Count _______ of] the indictment with conspiring to _______ in violation of Section _______ of Title ___ of the United States Code. In order for the defendant to be found guilty of that charge, the government must prove each of the following elements beyond a reasonable doubt:

First, beginning on or about [date], and ending on or about [date], there was an agreement between two or more persons to commit at least one crime as charged in the indictment; [and]

Second, the defendant became a member of the conspiracy knowing of at least one of its objects and intending to help accomplish it[.] [; and]
[Third, one of the members of the conspiracy performed at least one overt act [on or after [date]]for the purpose of carrying out the conspiracy.]

A conspiracy is a kind of criminal partnership—an agreement of two or more persons to commit one or more crimes. The crime of conspiracy is the agreement to do something unlawful; it does not matter whether the crime agreed upon was committed.

For a conspiracy to have existed, it is not necessary that the conspirators made a formal agreement or that they agreed on every detail of the conspiracy. It is not enough, however, that they simply met, discussed matters of common interest, acted in similar ways, or perhaps helped one another. You must find that there was a plan to commit at least one of the crimes alleged in the indictment as an object of the conspiracy with all of you agreeing as to the particular crime which the conspirators agreed to commit.

One becomes a member of a conspiracy by willfully participating in the unlawful plan with the intent to advance or further some object or purpose of the conspiracy, even though the person does not have full knowledge of all the details of the conspiracy. Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

www.justice.gov...

[quoted]First, beginning on or about DATE, and ending on or about DATE, there was an agreement between two or more persons to commit at least one crime as charged in the indictment and

Which began BEFORE Trump even decided to run and continued AFTER Trump was elected...

Second, the defendant became a member of the conspiracy knowing of at least one of its objects and intending to help accomplish it and
Third, one of the members of the conspiracy performed at least one overt act on or after DATE for the purpose of carrying out the conspiracy.

Which MUELLER HIMSELF admits Trump wasn't aware of the conspiracy. Therefore, he's in the clear. You guys are so delusional at this point it is funny.

Either refute what I said, or stop pushing your OPINION AND BELIEFS as if they were facts. They are NOT facts. They are LIES.

And what about the "collusion" with the Sanders campaign? Or did you forget they were also propping up Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders as well. This is laughable and shows how desperately you need to beleive your own lies. Don't let me, reality, Mueller's own words or actual common sense get in your way.

To restore your lying narrative, all you have to do is explain why Mueller would write the paragraph exonerating Trump (and then Rosenstein specifically mentions no Americans were involved, a second time)

If they planned to go after Trump for the conspiracy, BELIEVE ME when I say they wouldn't give him/his defense/his supporters ANY AMMO to use against them. They'd have kept their mouths shut, since they weren't required to include any information about Trump whatsoever in that indictment. That indictments ends what you call the Trump/Russia part of the investigation.

Have faith. Maybe all your blabbering will stop ,Muller, in his tracks.
Fact: He hired illegal polish immigrants to remove old building to make room for trump tower. Paid them 5.00 per hour. Did not pay full amount of that. Threatened deportation if they said anything. I'm sure Trump and yourself would call this good business.

Fact: When Trump tower was built he refused to pay into union pension funds. After litigation made them settle for 30 cents on the dollar. Again good business right?

Fact: He robed a lot of people out of their life savings at the infamous "Trump University". Said it was legit but settled for 25 million. Innocent people don't settle.

Fact: He's had at least 19 women accuse him of sexual misconduct, definitely holding the record for a sitting president. Where there's smoke there fire.

I could go on but I think I made my point. A man capable of these offenses is capable of anything. Know who you support. Watch Dirty Money on Netflex. Very interesting

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

But it is not the people we want to see indicted. It is Russians. The scapegoat is presented for all to see.

I am no math Whiz, but your OP headline seems bunk?

He has indicted 6 American Citizens thus far? That we know of. Mueller has a way of keeping cooperating witnesses under wraps for months at a time.

But will agree, yes he went easy on the Florida Trump Campaign team who worked with Russian Agents and said they were "unwitting", aka too stupid to convict of any collusion related activity.

edit on 17-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

In this set of indictments.
So not yet...
He's making a plea deal with Rick Gates as we speak.
Wake up and smell the roses.
Every week you guys are ready to close the book and every week Mueller publishes another chapter.

He'll tell you when you can start cheering.

You have been wrong over 95% of the time on this site.

All we have to do is KEEP CHEERING and watch the dems...everytime they lie the victory gets sweeter...stronger..and best of all...cementing total victory and FOREVER against the illogical brainwashed scums that want to destroy us.

You have jumped the shark into denial world.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And conspiracy against the United States which has already been shown to be entirely possible.

If only someone had a tape of that meeting in trump tower. Manafort had a phone full of notes he took. That should be a good start.

I don't know what Mueller has. Considering he got the names of individuals in Russia shows just how far his reach is. He put agents on the ground there. Do you think those agents are not contacting Chris Steeles informants as well? Do you think he would send investigators to Russia and not try to speak to those people? Steele gave the FBI their names so he sure knew who to contact.
And lastly, I'm not losing anything.
Well maybe my patients with the likes of you....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you read the whole indictment, he actually has the email communications of the troll farm manager. He quotes the guy admitting what they were doing to a family member via email.

That means he has gotten FISA warrants and email communications, likely via NSA.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

WTF is sliding?
I happened to be on when no one else was. I was just catching up.
What's the problem with that now.
Or are you just attacking me personally instead of responding to what I posted. Again...
One wonders why.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Haha. You wish.

Who are you again?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm not Hoss53.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Demanding Comey’s loyalty
Trump asked Comey to end the investigation of Flynn
Asking Comey to “Lift the Cloud” of the Russia Investigation
Following Up on His Request to Comey
Trump fired Comey for not ending the Russian investigation on Flynn
Firing Preet Bharara
Attacking Comey on the Eve of His Senate Testimony
Attacking Sally Yates on the Eve of Her Senate Testimony
Drafting a cover story for Comey’s firing
Drafting a cover up story about Don Jr’s Russian meeting
Trump had Nunes lie to the press for him and create a fake narrative
Trump had Priebus call the FBI to try to end the investigations
Trump called the head of the NSA and asked him to lie
Telling Russian Officials Comey’s Firing Was About the Russia Probe
Admitting Comey’s Firing Was About the Russia Probe on National TV
Trump asked Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to end the investigation.
Trump threatened Comey with “tapes”
Attacking Attorney General Jeff Sessions for Recusing Himself
Trump threatened to fire Muller
Publicly Threatening Mueller about investigating his family
Trump threatened Sally Yates, aka witness intimidation
Trump contacts GOP Congressman and asked they end the Russia investigation.
Pressuring Multiple Senators to End Their Russia Probe
Tweeting That He Knew Flynn Lied to the FBI
Trump attempted to fire Mueller
Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team’ right before testimony

26 counts of obstruction of justice

Oh & lets not forget when he brought Russian Officials into the Oval Office & proceeded to divulge Code Word Classified intelligence to them.

Mossad & others are still pissed about that, not surprising that our intel has been taking a hit recently because others are afraid to share.

K~
edit on 17-2-2018 by aethertek because: jgjhg

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

This I believe will be number four.
Number three will be indictments of trump junior and Jared Kushner for their part in the cover up of the trump tower meeting.

There will also be the money laundering through Deutsche Bank to answer for.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join