It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I couldn't read the whole thread, too repetitive after 10 pages or so.

I think it seems like pretty weak offenses but I don't know all the facts.

Then I thought, could this be just a big step towards more control of the internet?

We are only allowed to consume information that has been approved?

Dun dun dunnnn....

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

so these clowns wasted a year on this crap but tips about florida school shooter being a theat WAS IGNORED BY FBI.

LETS JUST SHUT THEM DOWN AND REPLACE THEM.

^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^^^^^

10,000 times....THIS!!!!

But before replacing them (into jail where they belong), they should be forced to personally answer to each and every one of the parents of those 17 kids!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: JBurns
KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Why didn't the indictments show any of that?

Yep! And where are the indictments for hacking the DNC?

Where are the indictments for hacking Podesta's email?

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

Hey, any news on the macedonian troll farms hillary blamed?

Podesta wasn't hacked.

Hillary deleted all his emails anyway, except the ones huma sent to her husband and the Muslim brotherhood.

Smashed her phones and hard drives as per Comey's orders.

Where you been in all this?

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Fishing is hacking. Its how hackers gained intrusion into the system.

Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.)

If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them.

Apparently actually looking into these things something it doesnt seem you did.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

so these clowns wasted a year on this crap but tips about florida school shooter being a theat WAS IGNORED BY FBI.

10,000 times....THIS!!!!

But before replacing them (into jail where they belong), they should be forced to personally answer to each and every one of the parents of those 17 kids!

It's utterly disgusting how 'motivated' senior FBI officials have been to go fishing for dirt to try and unseat a President, yet can't be bothered to even try and stop the murder of innocents.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Judging from this indictment anyone not from the U.S. posting here anonymously speaking against Hillary Clinton can be indicted under Mueller for disparaging Hillary Clinton. It's a new crime that was just invented with Russian Collusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

10,000 times....THIS!!!!

I hope you realize that yourself and others are getting caught-up in a logical fallacy. It's an appeal to emotion.

Actually, it's a pretty low and scummy appeal. Using what happened with the school shooting to cast further negative light on the FBI because of personal political reasons.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

10,000 times....THIS!!!!

I hope you realize that yourself and others are getting caught-up in a logical fallacy. It's an appeal to emotion.

Actually, it's a pretty low and scummy appeal. Using what happened with the school shooting to cast further negative light on the FBI because of personal political reasons.

I partially agree with you that it's emotionally driven and an overgeneralization, but it's not wrong or misdirected by any means. The FBI agents who handled this admittedly did not follow through and follow protocol when given the Youtube tips. Not only they, their reasoning is unacceptable in light of a shooting epidemic. SO, those particular agents need to take full responsibility and more importantly the FBI has to save face since their reputation has already been tainted by corrupted partisan leadership.
edit on 17-2-2018 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Judging from this indictment anyone not from the U.S. posting here anonymously speaking against Hillary Clinton can be indicted under Mueller for disparaging Hillary Clinton. It's a new crime that was just invented with Russian Collusion.

Wow, that's scary. this whole mess is nothing but a bunch of paradoxes. Let some get away with lying to the FBI and indict others for the same reason. Indict Russians for interfering while doing nothing about other foreigners who pour millions in to interfere.

It is pathetic and people in this country need to quit acting as if we're all in kindergarten. All the political bullcrap and outright hate by the masses is out of control. Hollywood, sports celebs and media are obsessed and could give a crap about our issues. They're just on a mission to use the airwaves to get the crowds riled up to do their dirty work.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I partially agree with you that it's emotionally driven and an overgeneralization, but it's not wrong or misdirected by any means.

Yes, it is wrong.

It's illogical.

The FBI may have very well dropped the ball in the case of the kid that shot-up the school, but that in no way delegitimizes their actions regarding the Russian investigation.

SO, those particular agents need to take full responsibility and more importantly the FBI has to save face since their reputation has already been tainted by corrupted partisan leadership.

Why would they care about their reputation within a group of people that do not care about truth or facts? No clear evidence has been released that shows corruption, yet you say as if it is an absolute.

Your own approach is highly illogical and emotion based.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

"it's insane. The spend alone was not enough to move the needle for a small operation, let alone one big enough to influence a national election. Folks covering this are so dumb it hurts."

Amen comrade bot.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Right from an indictment from Mueller, their goal was to sew discord. Keep giving them exactly what they want. The longer this "Trump colluded with Russia" myth lives, the longer the people who keep pushing it are actually advancing a Russian interest. Good job, idiots.

edit on 17 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So, what about all the bots on twitter and facebook that were and still are spreading false stories about Trump and his campaign?

Those were paid for by Never Trump aka pro Clinton bots.

Those are ok!

Even though some of that cash comes from the Clinton Foundation and Russian, and Middle Eastern regimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: JBurns
KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Why didn't the indictments show any of that?

Yep! And where are the indictments for hacking the DNC?

Where are the indictments for hacking Podesta's email?

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

Hey, any news on the macedonian troll farms hillary blamed?

Podesta wasn't hacked.

Hillary deleted all his emails anyway, except the ones huma sent to her husband and the Muslim brotherhood.

Smashed her phones and hard drives as per Comey's orders.

Where you been in all this?

Take your pick of stories about troll farms, just because Mueller has not done anything yet doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Fishing is hacking. Its how hackers gained intrusion into the system.

Hilary didnt delete all his emails. If she had they wouldnt have been able to hack them... Not sure where you get the Muslim Brotherhood so I am just going to chalk this up to you being ill-informed (given everything else in this short post of yours I dont find it suprising.)

If the FBI had already got all the information off the devices already and they held classified info at one point the correct method of disposing of the devices would be to wipe the memory and then physically destroy them.

Apparently actually looking into these things something it doesnt seem you did.

You've looked into it so much you don't even know it's called phishing, not fishing. You also think once information is deleted it's unrecoverable.

Yeah, you're soooo knowledgeable.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Wow you were trolled.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I clearly did and you clearly read ONE SENTENCE.
Buh Bye sugar. You're totally disingenuous.
Go back to the kiddie pool.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

10,000 times....THIS!!!!

The FBI leadership is corrupt - that is undeniable. We know they misled the FISA court to get a warrant and let politics get in the way of their job. That in itself is enough to remove all those involved. It is they who have tarnished the FBI's reputation, no one else. As for the shooting, it's just more evidence that the priorities at the FBI are not right. There is no excuse for not following up that lead. I would call that more 'scummy' than pointing out that they dropped the ball.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Full defense mode now huh buddy?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Amazing how you can't read the very next sentence.
This does not vindicate anyone.
It has an introduction.
It has a list of defendants.
It lays out the charges.I
And it has Muellers signature and the lead grand juror.
No vindication section.
It's an indictment. It doesn't even mean someone committed a crime.
It means they are suspected of a crime and there's enough evidence to charge someone.
It's not just that sentence.

Plus as I already outlined this certainly isn't the entire case any more than Manaforts indictment was.
Piece by piece. Step by step.
Phase three coming up.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The FBI leadership is corrupt - that is undeniable. We know they misled the FISA court to get a warrant and let politics get in the way of their job.

Yep I'm not holding my breath for them to investigate the national convention in PA and the party involved.

The partisan witch hunt will continue.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh my god! this means...nothing.

This is the political equivalent to accusing of a girl of having cooties in the third grade. If there was any factual evidence of electoral tampering so be it and throw the book at the offenders. If not, leave it be and let the Potty training politicians duke it out, or better yet let the alphabet agencies put up their dukes and throw out a half @$$ed rube Goldberg because that's what wins elections, not the pesky legislation.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join