It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm just going by what the reich-wing aficionados spout on the net, why act shocked & resort to ignorant strawman lies like you posted.

Here let me fix them for you,,,

- Religious fanatics are bad
- Klanazis are bad
- Crazy mass murderers with access to high powered weaponry bad
- Traitorous pretenders bad
- My allegiance to America causes me to point out the embedded fifth column aiding a hostile foreign autocrat

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just remember that as we triumphantly celebrate "Bitter Friday" next year on 02/16/2019

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Read the OP link....

Special counsel Robert Mueller said a grand jury had indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for alleged interference in the 2016 presidential election.

I guess I could have said 16 indictments instead of people but still...there are 16.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

No. It isn't allegiance. It is delusions brought on by wishful thinking that enabled true brainwashing.

You can't see it because YOU are blinded by your own hateful rhetoric. Every word you write exudes hatred, and really says a lot about your own values/morals. I don't think you're one to be lecturing anybody on ethics or morals.

Frankly, and I mean this with as much respect as possible, you have continued to push a patently false malicious narrative that isn't backed by any evidence. In fact, you've closed your eyes to obvious explanations and rational answers. Even now, you reject the extremely unusual inclusion of Trump/team into today's indictments - which do in fact exonerate him from the conspiracy allegations that you've all falsely called "Collusion" for the past year.

Just stop the madness already.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I will pray for your soul

And I pray that the insanity will end.

But I fear that this indictment is just going to ratchet up the insanity. That happens when people's delusions are shattered.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So, what about all the bots on twitter and facebook that were and still are spreading false stories about Trump and his campaign?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Sadly I think you are spot on BlueAjah. If the post-2016 election is any indication, then it would be wise to prepare for the fallout from this

A good many of them are already realizing the implications, despite the Democrat propaganda network steaming ahead at full speed trying to squeeze a little extra hatred out of their inductees against Trump. It is failing though. Badly. Just check FR, JPR, social media and comments on the various news outlets.

Trump is standing tall and proud today (he always does, but more so than usual!)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It is funny nobody wants to address the Hillbots. Well done Agit

Or their "collusion" with Russia/UK to get dirt on Trump and influence the election.

What about "correct the record" I wonder if we can go after them too now? This sets a lot of scary precedents indeed, but might as well capitalize on them.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is am absolute joke and we should file a class action lawsuit against the special counsel for fraud and get our tax money back.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Why didn't the indictments show any of that?

Where is the outrage? The Dems have been lying to push this entirely false narrative for absolutely political reasons. This is egregious.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I will pray for your soul

And I pray that the insanity will end.

But I fear that this indictment is just going to ratchet up the insanity. That happens when people's delusions are shattered.

Please don't mention my name to any demonic force you pray to, I wouldn't want my soul tainted by your masters.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Those are FBI Agents...counter intel...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
KEEP IN MIND the Dems have accused Trump, Fox News, Breitbart, Social Media and THE MAJORITY OF CONGRESS of being "Kremlin agents"

Yep! And where are the indictments for hacking the DNC?

Where are the indictments for hacking Podesta's email?

Missing, thats where!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
so these clowns wasted a year on this crap but tips about florida school shooter being a theat WAS IGNORED BY FBI.

LETS JUST SHUT THEM DOWN AND REPLACE THEM.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Gosh I love seeing all these Anti-Trump Media Azzholes being exposed as the fools they are. Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert are included in that basket of trash.

The next phase of the investigation(s) will have these Anti-America clowns squarely in the crosshairs.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

any for hacking dnc would be thrown out and here is why mind you i am not a lawyer but THERE IS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF ANY HACKING BY RUSSIA . THE DNC REFUSED TO LET FBI EXAMINE EVIDENCE.INSTEAD THEY HAD A THIRD PARTY EXAMINE THEIR SERVERS AND THIS PARTY ACCUSED RUSSIA OF HACKS. sorry but any lawyer worth his salt would have this so called evidence thrown out. at least it would be a hearsay and at worst it could be considered tainted by third party.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

And if you notice, the Media is letting OBAMA OFF THE HOOK, even though the Russians started implementing their plans way back in 2014. The "Buck" stops with Obama.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: burntheships

Missing, thats where!

I wouldn't say missing. Mueller's team has not announced anything on those topics yet. It will be considered missing if they wrap up without addressing those topics either in their report or through their indictments.

Hey, any news on the macedonian troll farms hillary blamed?

Podesta wasn't hacked.

Hillary deleted all his emails anyway, except the ones huma sent to her husband and the Muslim brotherhood.

Smashed her phones and hard drives as per Comey's orders.

Where you been in all this?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proteus33

And if you notice, the Media is letting OBAMA OFF THE HOOK, even though the Russians started implementing their plans way back in 2014. The "Buck" stops with Obama.

Protect the pharaoh!

Stupid sperm head.

The media are the most ignorant people in the world, they would be banned if they were members here on ATS.

Can't have the 1st black dude potus get taken down and smushed just for a little abuse of power.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join