It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
For all of us arguing (me included)...its important to remember that for those of us who are Americans, we need to stick together regardless of whatever differences of opinion we may have. I get caught up arguing my side, but I'd try to save anyone here from a fire if that situation arose.

Russia may indeed be trying to sew discord and by the looks of it... we have all given them exactly what they want.

"Experts say the goal of Russian troll propagandists isn't to sway people's opinions in one way or another. Instead, the accounts seek to exploit divisions in order to break down society into smaller, warring groups. Trolls drum up persona accounts on every side of the ideological spectrum and take advantage of high-impact events to spread confusion and disarray."

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"Already seeing Hillbots tweeting Russia "inflated" size of @SenSanders movement & it wasn't as big as reported. I covered 40-50 rallies and events, several with 30-40k in attendance. There was nothing inflated about #FeeltheBern. Only inflation is bull# that will now be spun"

twitter.com...

"As the reality of what has happened starts to set in on Democrats, that President Donald Trump will not be impeached or indicted and there was no collusion, it will be a bigger meltdown than Election Day. #RodRosenstein #13Russians."

twitter.com...

The group is accused of "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump...and disparaging Hillary Clinton." However, the indictment also found the group was established in May 2014, long before President Donald Trump announced his intention to run for office. It also states that after Trump’s inauguration, the group scheduled rallies both for and against the newly elected president.

"Interesting: Mueller's investigation finds Russians also organized AGAINST Trump as well as for him"

twitter.com...

"FBI be busy chasing #13Russians and texting lovers but no time to prevent tragedies with warning signs like Las Vegas and Nicolas cruz, when warned months before.

FBI was weaponized by Obama admin and actively tried to tamper elections.

Why do we have an FBI again?"

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

"Replying to @Cernovich
My Facebook page reaches 9 million people a week. And that’s a slow week.

But the Russian trolls reached 59 *thousand* and somehow altered an election?

Some of y’all in the media don’t understand social media analytics at all.
"

twitter.com...

"it's insane. The spend alone was not enough to move the needle for a small operation, let alone one big enough to influence a national election. Folks covering this are so dumb it hurts."

twitter.com...

"Mueller just indicted a bunch of Russians for setting up fake social media accounts and buying Facebook ads to say nasty things about Hillary online

How anyone can miss the massive prosecutorial overreach and blatant First Amendment implications of this is beyond me
"

twitter.com...

----------

The reaction on social media has been similar to the reaction on ATS and other communities. It seems this day marks a bright day in our future and history. I will forever know it as Bitter Friday
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tadaman

They posed as Americans, opened businesses, didn't report as foreign agents, didn't report earned income. They interacted with Americans posed as other Americans to get them to organize fake rallies like Muslims for Hillary rallies where Hillary is reported to proclaim Sharia law will be good for America and I seem to remember that being reported on here two summers ago.

Russian Daca's?

Was that really a fake rally?

thehill.com...

news.medill.northwestern.edu...

time.com...

Check the official campaign website:
www.Muslims4Clinton.com
www.Muslims4HillaryClinton.com
email: info@muslims4clinton.com
email: md.alam@muslims4clinton.com

Oh yeah, russians did it.

edit on 2 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: hoss53

No you don't..

USCourts.GOV

For a conspiracy to have existed, it is not necessary that the conspirators made a formal agreement or that they agreed on every detail of the conspiracy. It is not enough, however, that they simply met, discussed matters of common interest, acted in similar ways, or perhaps helped one another. You must find that there was a plan to commit at least one of the crimes alleged in the indictment as an object of the conspiracy with all of you agreeing as to the particular crime which the conspirators agreed to commit.

One becomes a member of a conspiracy by willfully participating in the unlawful plan with the intent to advance or further some object or purpose of the conspiracy, even though the person does not have full knowledge of all the details of the conspiracy. Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Good luck proving any of that after today's CONCLUSION on Trump/camp involvement.

Let me get this straight. Your saying that as President of the United States of America its OK to know what's going on, and not do or say anything about it, makes it OK?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Posting this for emphasis, since I have only seen it mentioned a few times in this thread, and most people are completely ignoring it:

Indictment reveals Russians also organized anti-Trump rallies after election

The Russians indicted for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest were also behind anti-Trump rallies after the election, prosecutors said Friday, revealing another aspect of Russia’s alleged interference as it worked to sow discord in the United States.

“After the election, the defendants allegedly staged rallies to support the president-elect while simultaneously staging rallies to protest his election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in a Friday press conference.

“For example, the defendants organized one rally to support the president-elect and another rally to oppose him, both in New York on the same day,” he said.

Friday’s indictment filing – signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller – says the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York.

Photos from that day show protesters in Manhattan holding signs that say “stop Trump” and “not my president.”

Just as expected, Russia just wanted the US to be a mess.

They tried to get Sanders to win the primary too. The fact that Sanders lost and their attempt failed shows how much impact their attempts actually had on results.

edit on 2/16/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Let me get this straight, Mueller went after a few Russians that had no effect on the elections!

BWHAHAhaha!
edit on 16-2-2018 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

IMO you should have put this in the U.S. political madness forum.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

No you don't..

USCourts.GOV

For a conspiracy to have existed, it is not necessary that the conspirators made a formal agreement or that they agreed on every detail of the conspiracy. It is not enough, however, that they simply met, discussed matters of common interest, acted in similar ways, or perhaps helped one another. You must find that there was a plan to commit at least one of the crimes alleged in the indictment as an object of the conspiracy with all of you agreeing as to the particular crime which the conspirators agreed to commit.

One becomes a member of a conspiracy by willfully participating in the unlawful plan with the intent to advance or further some object or purpose of the conspiracy, even though the person does not have full knowledge of all the details of the conspiracy. Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Good luck proving any of that after today's CONCLUSION on Trump/camp involvement.

Let me get this straight. Your saying that as President of the United States of America its OK to know what's going on, and not do or say anything about it, makes it OK?

Ask obama, all this happened under his watch.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Millions of dollars and over a year of investigations and we indict Russian bloggers??? This can't be serious he indicts people that the will never be arrested?? All he did was help Russia complete their goal of disrupting politics. Bloggers who had zero effect on the election had a far bigger impact do to the investigation itself.

Can we prosecute mueller for stupidity?
edit on 2/16/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: hoss53

No you don't..

USCourts.GOV

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Ask obama, all this happened under his watch.

. Here we go. Same Trumpeter response.

Always avoid the obvious.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

its important to remember that for those of us who are Americans, we need to stick together regardless of whatever differences of opinion we may have.

Unfortunately a portion of americans wish to dispatch the rest of us through their "second amendment remedies" then join their great white hope Putin in creating a white fascist christian caliphate.

These people are your enemies not your countrymen, not anymore, they show their false allegiance to America even today as they defend & praise a hostile foreign autocrat.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Posting this for emphasis, since I have only seen it mentioned a few times in this thread, and most people are completely ignoring it:

Indictment reveals Russians also organized anti-Trump rallies after election

The Russians indicted for meddling in the 2016 presidential contest were also behind anti-Trump rallies after the election, prosecutors said Friday, revealing another aspect of Russia’s alleged interference as it worked to sow discord in the United States.

“After the election, the defendants allegedly staged rallies to support the president-elect while simultaneously staging rallies to protest his election,” Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in a Friday press conference.

“For example, the defendants organized one rally to support the president-elect and another rally to oppose him, both in New York on the same day,” he said.

Friday’s indictment filing – signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller – says the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York.

Photos from that day show protesters in Manhattan holding signs that say “stop Trump” and “not my president.”

Just as expected, Russia just wanted the US to be a mess.

They tried to get Sanders to win the primary too. The fact that Sanders lost and their attempt failed shows how much impact their attempts actually had on results.

Thank you BlueAjah! I posted this earlier and it was glanced over

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Bull#. You're already "one of us" you just won't accept it. Second amendment is for protection against tyranny, not for murdering innocent people for their politics. You have that entirely backwards. You have US entirely backwards.

Open arms. Sincerely

These people are your enemies not your countrymen, not anymore, they show their false allegiance to America even today as they defend & praise a hostile foreign autocrat.

That is where you are wrong. Who ever said Russia shouldn't be punished? We're simply saying it isn't the end of the world (since the effort was laughable, and dwarfed by domestic US election campaigns and foreign lobbies). Nevertheless, whatever did actually occur is going to be handled via the courts (with these indictments) which is I thought what you all wanted?

You don't punish an entire country over the actions of such a small few. That wouldn't make any sense. And many of those being prosecuted demonstrate severe free speech implications. That said, if there is evidence of financial crimes then that evidence will speak for itself. Either way, Trump's clean. This is the extent of it. Right here. Today. Here & now

We're only arguing Trump isn't the evil colluding mastermind some had tried to paint him as. But you know what? Water under the bridge. Why focus on past issues. As far as I'm concerned, it is water under the bridge. Lets move on and do something good for this country for a change
That is my opinion anyhow.
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

well can we just send mueller back to public life they spent god knows how many millions over last year and nothing to show. now you know why drug problem is so bad the fbi full of keystone cops

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: mkultra11

Thats racist.

Darn, you got me. I really can't stand those anti American Nazi Sympathizers

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

16 people indicted?

I thought it was 13.

Oh, oh, I see, a Freudian slip, your adding Trump, his son and his son in-law Jared.

Not yet, they’ll be incident soon!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Laughable.

Why'd they specifically clear them of involvement in the conspiracy, then?

This is it. Right here. All the allegations are reduced to this, which is provably false at this point in time.

Narrative vanquished.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Laughable.

Why'd they specifically clear them of involvement in the conspiracy, then?

This is it. Right here. All the allegations are reduced to this, which is provably false at this point in time.

Narrative vanquished.

Your a legend in your own mind!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
For all of us arguing (me included)...its important to remember that for those of us who are Americans, we need to stick together regardless of whatever differences of opinion we may have. I get caught up arguing my side, but I'd try to save anyone here from a fire if that situation arose.

Russia may indeed be trying to sew discord and by the looks of it... we have all given them exactly what they want.

"Experts say the goal of Russian troll propagandists isn't to sway people's opinions in one way or another. Instead, the accounts seek to exploit divisions in order to break down society into smaller, warring groups. Trolls drum up persona accounts on every side of the ideological spectrum and take advantage of high-impact events to spread confusion and disarray."

Well said. Russia, and a few other nations, would like nothing more than to destroy our country. I really believe if the stuff hits the fan, we will unite and forget about our political differences. There will always be the Michael Moores to tear us down from the inside but they cant destroy us.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Harpua

its important to remember that for those of us who are Americans, we need to stick together regardless of whatever differences of opinion we may have.

Unfortunately a portion of americans wish to dispatch the rest of us through their "second amendment remedies" then join their great white hope Putin in creating a white fascist christian caliphate.

K~

Wow.
In a few sentences you have summed up everything that is wrong with the current liberal mindset.
- Christians are bad.
- Whites are bad.
- Self defense, protected by the Constitution is bad.
- Countrymen are bad.
- Allegiance to our country is bad.
- If anyone does any of the above "bad" things, they worship Russia.

Do you all seriously still not see the state of insanity that you have been brainwashed into?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join