It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
awww....nothing like the smell of desperation in the air for Trump voters......you were fooled, and tricked by the Russians playing on your own seething. liberal-bashing, Hillary-hating, blindness.....and this is just the tip of the iceberg....

Lol, I think liberals are standing on the tip of the iceberg and it's melting. Must be the global warming from all the hot air they've pushed out of their mouths for the last 18 months.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

But it is not the people we want to see indicted.

That's just the Hors d'oeuvres.
Apart from that I presume Mueller is operating within the law and not making things up, in which case he won't give a feck what you think, and he'd be right, if you or I did the same thingS, we'd be heading for the poky in real time.

So, just be patient, until the big stuff arrives....I also presume you might want to use the same opener as above in that event.

edit on 16-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
awww....nothing like the smell of desperation in the air for Hillary Clinton......you were fooled, and tricked by the Russians playing on your own seething. conservative-bashing, Trump-hating, blindness.....and this is just the tip of the iceberg....

LOL - I've made some changes to that, based on Hillarys DIRECT allegations during the 2nd debate about the 'Russians playing on your seething' thing.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What is not mentioned in this particular indictment is wiki leaks, hacked emails of the DNC or John Podesta. That's all separate.
They are working this a piece at a time.

Where is Deutsche Bank? Where is the money laundering?
Where is the obstruction of justice?

See all the stuff you guys are forgetting?

up to a million dollars a month was spent on election operations by Russia here in the U.S. for organizing and paying off Hillary-bashers, and the financing of some trump rally activities. this is what I want more information on....someone in the Trump campaign had to know, or at least had to ask about where that money was coming from.....there are federal laws about campaign financing by foreign governments that were clearly broken.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The ringleader is Putin's chef.

Prigozhin gained access to Putin and his inner circle through his fine dining restaurant in St. Petersburg, New Island, which is where the Russian president takes foreign visitors. He is pictured standing behind Putin at the restaurant - which is onboard an old, refurbished ship - during a 2002 visit from President George. W. Bush and his wife Laura Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bush's pictured eating with Putin at the Prigozhin restaurant.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're forgetting the meeting in trump tower. None of those Russians are in this indictment either.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs>>> The idiocy and corruption of the FBI never fails to astound. So they go after a handful of foreigners paid to take the blame while literally THOUSANDS of people over here were paid to post messages online and major internet providers tried to swing the election( most for Hillary) by controlling information flow and searches and controlling content and pushing propaganda. If 99.9% of those posting campaign material were US citizens, corporations and organizations and both parties were behind it, how is it foreign meddling with the election? Now that fascist Nazi George Soros wants the state to control social media so we can't debate among ourselves who to vote for and we can't offer up information that isn't officially sanctioned. I said before, this is like calling an exterminator because you see an ant walking across your kitchen floor while you ignore the family of raccoons living in your kitchen walls and cupboards.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hillary is a corrupt politician. Why would we support her?

Liberals live in a mental mud pit. You cant complain for what comes of walking into peoples worlds with a middle finger to their existence.

Liberals were rebels. They were martial and confrontational. They exalted the extreme and fanned the flames for strength and guidance.

Live and die by YOUR ways.

You want an enemy to crush now but you may get an enemy that breaks your foot later.

What happens if the Russian citizenry demands of their government to force ours to stop accusing and harassing their people?

Will you be killing our Russian enemies in that war?

Do you not see how you are provoking hostilities at a time of our nations most pronounced decline?

How many do you think would be willing to fight this war for you?

Whats the end result of this? We keep crapping on Russians until human nature takes over the decision making process for them?

edit on 2 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You're forgetting the meeting in trump tower. None of those Russians are in this indictment either.

No, I remember... the meeting where a Russian wanted to give Trump Jr some info about Hillary but ended up pushing the same ACT that she had been for years. I also remember the ACTUAL proven case of a campaign PAYING a foreign agent to get dirt on Trump.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Oh really? George Papadopoulos is, Mike Flynn is and now it appears that Rick Gates is too. I expect they will notify us of his plea deal soon. But as far as not knowing...everybody knows about Mike Flynn and Papadopoulos so I'm thinking you forgot.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They posed as Americans, opened businesses, didn't report as foreign agents, didn't report earned income. They interacted with Americans posed as other Americans to get them to organize fake rallies like Muslims for Hillary rallies where Hillary is reported to proclaim Sharia law will be good for America and I seem to remember that being reported on here two summers ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Well this thread isn't about Hillary except in the most remote way. Certainly not what she had or didn't have to offer the American people.
Start a new thread or find one of the ten thousand others already opened.
CYA

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And can I just say wow. You're really putting yourself out there when the writing's on the wall. Good on you.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sounds like an immigration issue to me.

I think Mexicans and south Americans /Caribbeans in general cast votes fraudulently in Cali and else where.

I actually know a few people who have avoided paying taxes and are ready to retire....working and interacting here illegally.

Dont mention random non related straw men.

Russia didnt do a damned thing. Hillary is a corrupt politician who should have had the dignity to retire long ago. Thats why she lost.

So, Do we call the cops on the Russian citizens and put handcuffs on them?

What if they live in a sanctuary city? Do they get to go online from there and post mean WORDS again?

edit on 2 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Conspiracy theory.
And what does that have to do with this?
edit on 2162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: bknapple32

I can admit it. Lol

Every step Mueller takes they assume is the end or hope it's the end.
Gates is turning on trump and Bannon was under Muellers thumb for twenty hours this past week. That sounds like they still have rocks to turn over not like it's over.

How friggin long is it gonna take mueller to tie Trump to kevin bacon?

Sheesh!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Course you do sugar.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Not mentioned in this indictment means it ain't over.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This again?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What is not mentioned in this particular indictment is wiki leaks, hacked emails of the DNC or John Podesta. That's all separate.
They are working this a piece at a time.

Where is Deutsche Bank? Where is the money laundering?
Where is the obstruction of justice?

See all the stuff you guys are forgetting?

You are nuts. Just crazy.

NO ONE is alleging Trump had anything to do with the hacking of the emails. The evidence Russia had anything to do with them is beyond flimsy. Crowdstrike - a google funded entity working for the DNC is the only one that claims they were hacked - they are an extremely biased source. Being hacked does not mean they stole the emails. But even if they did - the emails did not influence the election - they talked about how Hillary stole the Democratic nomination from Bernie, and the media did not cover them.

There is no money laundering - that is absolute BS, if there was anything on that it would have come out many months ago.

There is no obstruction of justice. 1. Because the president cannot obstruct justice by firing someone which he has every right to do. 2. How can you obstruct justice - when there is absolutely nothing to obstruct. Flynn is about to get off, because even comey admited he did not think he lied.

Gates flipping has nothing to do with Trump - that is about Manafort and his alleged crimes before he ever met Trump. It may be an attempt to pressure Manafort to make BS up about Trump but it will not work.

The only thing you have going for you and your delusions of Trump going down is the lying backstabbing Bannon. He may very well try to make up a bunch of nonsense for revenge. But I highly doubt any of it will be able to be proven.

This indictment is Muellers attempt to save face. HE HAS NOTHING and this proves it. Indict some russians for facebook ads, its insane and desperate.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join