It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I want to see a Maxine Waters vs Nancy Pelosi Death Match on who will say impeach next...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: SprocketUK

Probably felt trump was better than Hillary

Sanders was better than Hillary

so a sanders/trump election is what they saw as a best case scenario

Can't say I know anyone in the real world who would disagree with the anyone but hillary thing.
guess we are all Russians now?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

You don’t need to replace them, just set their sallaries to the median income of the state they represent, and take away their ability to get money from outside sources.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm seeing lots of they did this they did that that. No mention of trump being vindicated.
One line said these people interacted with trump campign members who did not know they were Russians.
Specifically:
Communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the trump campaign.

It also says:
Defendants knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other (and others known and unknown to the grand jury) to defraud the United States.

That's as close to a vindication as this comes. Known and unknown to the grand jury means Mueller is keeping secrets from the grand jury.
Not so cut and dried...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I just read the whole thing dude.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That is basically the idea behind it, the “anyone but Hillary” campaign was pushed by Russians.

But at 100 thousand dollars - if that is true - there is no way it is Russia, just some Russians, which is very different.

(I read that) Soros donated 8 million towards Hillary

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

And I quote
Individuals knowing conspired with each other ( and others known and unknown to the grand jury) to defraud the United States.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When ya have nothing else, bring out the class clown.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

CONJECTURE . you do not know anybody is turning on Trump . If I read the Judge in the Flynn case it is possibel he may change his plea .

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I want to see a Maxine Waters vs Nancy Pelosi Death Match on who will say impeach next...

just checked - Mad Max is the winner......

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: matafuchs

AAAAhhhh, Boris and natasha

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I wonder what Russia will do if we touch their people for posting their thoughts in a free world.

What would we do if another country made up a titanic political debacle due to its own leaders incompetence and proceeded to accuse and arrest over a dozen of our people as scapegoats, with more to come...?

What do we do, arrest and imprison these people after running them through our over inefficient legal system?

We have that right because they said words against us?

What if a war starts...do we start killing Russians over this?

Can US citizens be accused of this?

edit on 2 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Class clown? Hey they are allowed to identify as whoever they want actually. Even according to some states now. LOL.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Seems to me that the biggest factor in the anyone but Hillary movement was Hillary herself.
I cant think of one thing she did or said that made me think "Oh, she aint so bad"

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I wonder what Russia will do if we touch their people for posting their thoughts in a free world.

What would we do if another country made up a titanic political debacle due to its own leaders incompetence and proceeded to accuse and arrest over a dozen of our own people as scapegoats, with more to come...?

What do we do, arrest and imprison these people after running them through our over inefficient legal system?

We have that right because they said words against us?

What if a war starts...do we start killing Russians over this?

Funniest of all is that the very same people screaming about some foreigners posting about American politicians on facebook and having the temerity to actually organise events in America are the same people calling for globalisation and open borders.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What is not mentioned in this particular indictment is wiki leaks, hacked emails of the DNC or John Podesta. That's all separate.
They are working this a piece at a time.

Where is Deutsche Bank? Where is the money laundering?
Where is the obstruction of justice?

See all the stuff you guys are forgetting?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What is not mentioned in this particular indictment is wiki leaks, hacked emails of the DNC or John Podesta. That's all separate.

Where is Deutsche Bank? Where is the money laundering?
Where is the obstruction of justice?

See all the stuff you guys are forgetting?

Forgetting? Oh no, we're not. All those conspiracy theories and nonsense stories are very much part of the fun we're going to have laughing at the news cycle over the past 18 months and those that swallowed the nonsense hook line and sinker.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
awww....nothing like the smell of desperation in the air for Trump voters......you were fooled, and tricked by the Russians playing on your own seething. liberal-bashing, Hillary-hating, blindness.....and this is just the tip of the iceberg....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton says "And I would have gotten away with it , if it weren't for those meddling kids. Ermmm I mean Russians"

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How do you reconcile the fact that George Soros contributed approx $25M to Hillarys campaign and is also a funder for Wikileaks?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join