It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Which is a great system

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Furthermore, if you read the entire indcitment they were setting up Anti-Trump rallies and meetings all through the campaign. Almost as if they were to be used by HRC if there was another Republican opponent who was supposed to lose. Instead Trump won. Then they were between a rock and a hard place because of what they had already done.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
IMPEACH 45!

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

too soon?

It's never too soon for Mad Max, fury goad......

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So they just let illegals in by the thousand or millions, let them vote (for democrats) in our elections, but Russians get indicted for supporting someone and not even voting? Would they just be better off coming in the southern border and casting their votes?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
a reply to: SaturnFX

I think it would be more beneficial to everyone if we accepted responsibility for our own minds and stopped believing everything we read on the internet without checking for factual backing of the subject matter,

If people would of done this, the entire “Russian campaign” (which every country does) would have been avoided (mentally)

Exactly.

Instead of a bunch of sheeple lining up with their slop-buckets to recieve their daily gruel from MSM/social media.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
...they were setting up Anti-Trump rallies and meetings all through the campaign. Almost as if they were to be used by HRC if there was another Republican opponent who was supposed to lose

and Scott Foval and Robert Creamer are a further testament to the truth of that statement.
edit on 16/2/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, silly? I posted what you asked.

Cat got your tongue?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: DBCowboy
IMPEACH 45!

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

too soon?

It's never too soon for Mad Max, fury goad......

Because this is too funny not to quote

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: craterman

Would they just be better off coming in the southern border and casting their votes?

Yep.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So by that definition the government has been waging war on its own citizens with endless propaganda for decades.

Im done. There is no honesty left. I dont even want to read the justifications for this anymore.

The people behind this are just dishonest, big and small alike. I want nothing to do with them.

edit on 2 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: matafuchs

This post proves how delusional the Trump base truly is!!! The comments are so bad from the Trumpflakes that it is funnier than any comedy or stand up I have ever seen! All you fake patriots are whats wrong in America! The sad part is it shows how mentally ill our country truly is. Indictments that showed the troll farms helped the Trump campaign. Spin it all you want but the FACTS ARE FACTS.

Are you interested in facts? I ask because you missed out most of them from the news today. The so-called 'troll farm' started in 2014 and were attacking multiple candidates, including Trump at one stage. Either you are willfully ignoring anything that does not fit your narrative, or it is, in fact, yourself who is deluded.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So what ? They indicted them for no reason. We spent millions to chase ghost and now have 13 indictments that will not lead to a single charge against them...fantastically stupid and so typical of Washington...boom...now think about and repeat after me...Hillary will NEVER be President...but President Donald Trump still is President.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You and I both, tadaman.

Even with Trump, I give a 5%-10% chance "the world as we know it" still exists in 5 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Just heard about this on radio 4, they said these Russian folks weren't only supporting Trump, but Bernie too...
That strikes me as a bit odd.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

now think about and repeat after me...Hillary will NEVER be President...but President Donald Trump still is President.

This is what it comes down to.

Hillary will *never* be President. She won't be the one who breaks the glass ceiling that is for certain.

Now, Tulsi Gabbard? That's a ceiling smasher.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist
I don’t know of anyone, anywhere whose vote was changed or affected in any way shape or form by Russian “propaganda” during the 2016 election. Does anyone, anywhere? Maybe I’m just dense and don’t understand how Russians affected anything?

Russia must have been doing this a long time since I have disliked Hillary since the early 1990s

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Very much so.

Or that Mueller explicitly felt the need to include a passage where team Trump was unwittingly *contacted* (not a crime) by Russians posing as Americans.

They have nothing. Their narrative died today

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Probably felt trump was better than Hillary

Sanders was better than Hillary

so a sanders/trump election is what they saw as a best case scenario

edit on 16-2-2018 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It said in the indictment they spent upwards of 100 thousand dollars...Mueller and the FBI spent ten times that on just the fake dossier provided by the Russians...good God are they laughing their you know what's off...meanwhile the DC lobbyist groups spent trillions to achieve another year of nothing from our politicians.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm guilty too . Not on any social media , but if anyone asked me about my thoughts on Hillary I gave it to them . The other crimes are minor and " did not alter the results of the election " The USA is just as guilty in these matters . So if the Democrats don't get the results they want in the 2018 mid-terms who should we blame . How about replacing every politician running for reelection with a new one . Then in 2020 do it all over again . Maybe the new batch can get something done .

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join