It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Noose is closing...

16 indictments...

3 people on Trump's team already plead guilty to committing crimes...

The rope just burned up.

You've got nothing on Trump.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You're right.

But what I said still stands. 99% this means Trump/team is in the clear, short of any new shocking evidence coming to light (very unlikely)

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
IMPEACH 45!

DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

too soon?

link   
a reply to: neo96

I wonder how it feels to lose virtually their entire pathetic narrative today?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ha ha, DB Cowboy

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

No.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Don't assume. But, to humor you, I'll concede it may be that CA didn't work with these specifically named people. Doesn't mean Mueller isn't shaking trees to see what falls out. Additionally, what we know versus what Mueller reveals has about a two to three month lag at this point. And, of course, he's not going to reveal his hand, it's an on-going investigation.

You are entitled to your fanciful spin, we all are, however, if this indictment reveals anything, it's that we shouldn't take at face value anonymous on-line content presented as fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BaldBassist
I don’t know of anyone, anywhere whose vote was changed or affected in any way shape or form by Russian “propaganda” during the 2016 election. Does anyone, anywhere? Maybe I’m just dense and don’t understand how Russians affected anything?

Its never about the diehard R's or D's. its about the average joe who doesn't follow politics much being blasted with a bunch of bullcrap when they go on social media or whatever that will worm its way into their mind and make them sway their opinon because they...think they heard some bad stuff about that person.

You can't sway the religious, but the undecided is the prime meat...so thats who is target for the lies and slander to sway.

And now you know how it works.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

From the indictment if you please.

www.politico.com...
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Except this isn’t new, and the idea that it even needs to be brought up is very insulting to the intelligence of Americans over all.

What is new is that the American Government turned mean twitter posts into a fbi investigation
edit on 16-2-2018 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: neo96

I wonder how it feels to lose virtually their entire pathetic narrative today?

Denial, ain't just a thread whining about Russian bots while completely ignoring Pro Clinton bots.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Christ alive. Here.

Item #6

files.abovetopsecret.com...

And I quote:

"Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities"

edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Sure, for the part of the class that was sleeping...

The indictment charges that some of the Russian suspects interacted with Americans associated with the Trump campaign, but those associates did not realize they were being manipulated.

Game over

So nobody on Trump's team intended to interact with Russians. I recall a time when lack of intent was all that mattered to the Dems.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I read it. So, the Russians felt they were Americans. This mean they identify as Americans. They are just Trans-Citizen. I hear in some states they can use whatever bathroom they want.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

Except this isn’t new, and the idea that it even needs to be brought up is very insulting to the intelligence of Americans over all.

What is new is that the American Government turned mean twitter posts into a fbi investigation

Its not new. people lie and fabricate crap to get their favorite candidate elected.

What is (sort of) new is that its a outside hostile nations initiative grassrooted in here to influence election of our democracy. I would say thats pretty freaking disconcerting. I do home Donnie and company, even though gaining from this, will see this as the threat this is and clamp down on other nations trying to mess with our democracy. I've given up on his rabid supporters..they don't give a crap if we have a full invasion so long as their frontman is the puppetmaster in chief, but I think Donbo wants to preserve legacy as someone who stands up against ppl who mess with America.

We will see.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Also, how did they know Trump was running in 2013? You know, the year they started?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is exactly what I expected to come next.

Oh sure, this will be used to delegitimize Trump's election every chance the media gets, but there were bots for Hillary, too. Of course the FBI never investigated them -- but they were obvious.

It all works out: Bots for Trump...bots for HIllary.

I doubt anyone voted because of bots.

I know I didn't.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I read it. So, the Russians felt they were Americans. This mean they identify as Americans. They are just Trans-Citizen. I hear in some states they can use whatever bathroom they want.

If the Russians had been pro Clinton like iIllegal immigrants we wouldn't be here right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I doubt anyone voted because of bots.

The electoral college sure didn't.

That thing that actually determines our elections.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I think it would be more beneficial to everyone if we accepted responsibility for our own minds and stopped believing everything we read on the internet without checking for factual backing of the subject matter,

If people would of done this, the entire “Russian campaign” (which every country does) would have been avoided (mentally)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join