It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Not only is there a phase three there's a phase four.
There are still indictments for trumps people coming.
Don't fool yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He may not have finished entirely, right. But as far as Trump team is concerned (and as much as any of us care about), it is over.

Trust me when I say its unusual for the indictment to mention team Trump. Did Manafort's indictment state a CONCLUSION about the whole team? Did Flynn's? Papadoapapa's? No. When there was no information, they simply didn't include it.

The fact it was included with these trolls is important. Investigators don't state conclusions until the conclusions are made

The investigation is over as far as Trump is concerned. 99% certain of that. I am 100% certain their admission makes charging Trump or anyone on his team with conspiracy nearly impossible at this point. They'd have to have some strong evidence come forward for them to change their CONCLUSION. And FYI lefties, they wouldn't have stated their CONCLUSION if there were still more witnesses/evidence.

So unless something new and shocking comes up (it won't, Trump did nothing wrong as we've said all along) he's in the clear.

Otherwise the indictment wouldn't have said a word about Trump.

You're the one fooling yourself if you actually believe Mueller would state a CONCLUSION that Trump's team wasn't involved in the circa-2013 conspiracy and then retract it later. That would make him look incompetent. If there is so much more to come (there isn't, not for Trump/team) why wouldn't they simply not mention Trump in the indictment?

Your logic has serious flaws, as you can see from above. Ergo, you're mistaken (as I said three pages ago).

You done?
edit on 2/16/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They got them already.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It's not the dems investigation.
Perhaps this is where you're big mistake is.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You're delusional silly. I say that out of concern, not criticism.

You'll see. The media already realizes what the language in these indictments mean, it just hasn't sank in fully yet (to everyone).

I feel sorry for you. You have one hell of a let down coming.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There may be, but if there are, it seems increasingly unlikely it would be for election related matters. Could be a process crime in there or a financial crime that they've uncovered, but I don't see where the Russian collusion narrative has anywhere to go from here. The statement that there were no Americans knowingly involved in this is straightforward and telling.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

Yes he did.

For this set of indictments.
He just entered into a plea agreement or is currently working on a plea deal with Rick Gates.
There are now three former trump people working for Bob Mueller.
I don't hear any fat lady singing.

Don't forget the wire that was used before everyone found out Papadumbass rolled.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

How arrogant to assume everyone else is mistaken but yourself?

You seem pretty young, might want to take some notes next time you're at your local court house. You don't seem to know very much about how legal processes work either.

Investigators don't state conclusions 'til they're done with an investigation.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Oh you mean that low-level volunteer for the campaign?

If there is so much more, why would Mueller issue a CONCLUSION RE: team Trump?

Why would he make it harder for himself to prosecute Team Trump?

This is how I know you guys are here to push an agenda. Despite overwhelming evidence otherwise, you still continue to push your debunked liar narrative.

We're wise to your tricks

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Heavy sigh. Umm yeah.
There will be indictments where there are crimes.
So far there's no indication that Mueller is looking at Clinton or their foundation or James Comey or anyone in Obama's administration. So chances are there won't be indictments.
There are however loads of indications that he's looking right at trump.
Deny it if you wish.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Good job Mr. President
you took the gentleman's route and never got dirty or nasty and it does look as if GOD is working on your heart. Hang in there with class

Well now I've heard it all.

CognitiveDissonance.txt

IKR 😵

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Information warfare isn't illegal

Sure isn't.

It's normally what we call American politics every other day.

Must a been some crime in there.

Here I'm gonna make this easy.

www.politico.com...

Read the indictment

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There are no indications of that, actually.

Quite the opposite. Since Mueller JUST TODAY admitted Team Trump didn't participate in any conspiracy (which *is* what he said in the language he used)

Stop trying to push your propaganda. You are a very dishonest poster, and I see you and K doing this constantly.

You continue to run with disproven or discredited accusations/assertions despite Mueller's own language.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Oh you mean that low-level volunteer for the campaign?

If there is so much more, why would Mueller issue a CONCLUSION RE: team Trump?

Why would he make it harder for himself to prosecute Team Trump?

This is how I know you guys are here to push an agenda. Despite overwhelming evidence otherwise, you still continue to push your debunked liar narrative.

We're wise to your tricks

No I mean the advisor who was the reason for one of the FISA warrants because he was caught running his mouth to an Australian Official about conspiring with Kremlin contacts to receive intelligence supposedly of Ohh wait for it,,,,

"Hilary's crimes"

Take a break, you're just flailing at farts now.

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Because there has been nothing to indicate that.

Of course there's Q... and those twelve sealed indictments. LOL

It's smoke. They are hanging their hopes on crap from the internet. Probably Russian bots lol. But conspiracies just aren't playing out here. Good solid piece work on the other hand stands strong.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

When are they going to indict Hillary for disparaging Trump?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

But the FISA warrants are now irrelevant. Mueller's CONCLUSION (they only issue those once, BTW) is that Team Trump wasn't willfully involved in any conspiracy against the US.

You can't twist that in any way. You can try (you are trying), but failing miserably.

You're both wrong and neither one of you will admit it. Learning from your own ignorance is a sign of intelligence, I do it all the time myself. But you are both absolutely wrong on what you're saying. I don't care if you know it or whatever else. But you are.

Go ahead and keep wasting time on this though and sharing your propaganda (sorry, "views"). And I'll keep ensuring the truth is always right there, nearby.

What I'm saying is both logical and frankly irrefutable. This is one information conflict you guys have lost. All you have to do is explain why Mueller would issue a conclusion if there was more evidence to review RE: Trump, or if he planned to charge him with some nebulous conspiracy. If he was, he wouldn't give the defense so much ammo by saying they weren't involved in the conspiracy (which started in 2013 anyhow)

If Trump was still under investigation, why would he bother to include that paragraph about Team Trump to begin with? Why not limit it to the relevant topic at hand, the Russian trolls? Why bother to include POTUS/team at all? I'll tell you why, because as I said he's doing the closest thing to clearing Trump that were going to get.

Want your narrative back? All you have to do is dispute what I said above (but you actually have to use logic, not your mystical "phases" and wishful thinking)

Thanks for playing. Sincerely mean that.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is choice....

www.bloomberg.com...

In an indictment announced Friday in Washington, Mueller describes a years-long, multimillion-dollar conspiracy by hundreds of Russians aimed at criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting SenatorBernie Sanders and Trump. Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities and accused them of defrauding the U.S. government by interfering with the political process.

Are they kidding??? We all know what she did to steal that election from him!!!!

There is also a guy from CA called Richard Pinedo who supposedly set up the accounts.

Just goes to show that the Russians didn't do much to effect anything. If they did, Bernie would've beat out Hillary in the primaries. But I know I'm preaching to the choir here, since we all know this Russian investigation is nothing but a way to undermine Trump's presidency.

ETA: It didn't quote what you quoted so here it is again for all to see.

In an indictment announced Friday in Washington, Mueller describes a years-long, multimillion-dollar conspiracy by hundreds of Russians aimed at criticizing Hillary Clinton and supporting Senator Bernie Sanders and Trump. Mueller charged 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities and accused them of defrauding the U.S. government by interfering with the political process.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yeah he said the same thing about the Nunes memo.
Then refused to release the counter argument because it didn't.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join