It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 people indicted by Robert Mueller's probe of election meddling to support Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Link

But it is not the people we want to see indicted. It is Russians. The scapegoat is presented for all to see.

The indictment says that the defendants by early to mid-2016 were "supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump ... and disparaging Hillary Clinton." The indictment said "the organization," known as the Internet Research Agency LLC, "sought, in part, to conduct what it called 'information warfare against the United States of America' through fictitious U.S. personas on social media platforms and other Internet-based media."

"By in or around May 2014, the organization's strategy included interfering with the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with the stated goal of "spread[ing] distrust towards the candidates and the political system in general," the indictment said.

What is crazy is it is not about Trump...it is about disparaging Hillary Clinton????

Well here we have it. Months later all we have are some conspiracy to commit Fraud and some identity theft....GOOD JOB!!!

HIllary and the DNC and the RINO's in Washington did more to try to capture this election than these guys. We have all the proof we need for them so where are those indictments!!!!
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002018-02-16T12:11:32-06:001232 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Febpm28pmf0000002018-02-16T12:13:23-06:001223 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Warfare through online trolling? Seriously?

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They indicted 16 people that they stand next to ZERO percent chance of bringing to trial.... for doing the same thing that we do to other countries?

The crime... they talked bad about Hillary Clinton on the Internet?

Uh oh.... I think I may be guilty of that.

Is this how very weak the case is that Mueller is working???
edit on b000000282018-02-16T12:22:17-06:0012America/ChicagoFri, 16 Feb 2018 12:22:17 -06001200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sure is. This is pathetic but the FBI HAS to find and do something to show someone did something to HRC. People talked bad about her.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I don’t know of anyone, anywhere whose vote was changed or affected in any way shape or form by Russian “propaganda” during the 2016 election. Does anyone, anywhere? Maybe I’m just dense and don’t understand how Russians affected anything?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah expect another bombshell that hits the other side as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me. Spreading distrust about the candidates???

Sounds like free speech under 1A to me. If that's the standard, they need to charge all of the foreigners running down our candidates and taking sides on American social issues.
edit on 16-2-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Rosenstein is about to hold a live press conference to announce these indictments.

Should be interesting!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm disappointed that CNN hasn't been declared a crook yet.

At least Hillry/Comey/Lynch/Obama can see what's coming their way next.

edit on 2/16/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No one needed to make me distrust them. I did naturally.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Information warfare? They were commenting on social media about hillary. If that is the case, this entire site is full of downright cyber terrorists.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
No one needed to make me distrust them. I did naturally.
I know, right? As if we needed Russians to tell us that Hillary was a crook?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Next move will be Russia detaining Americans. Putin won't take this lying down.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Millions of dollars later and premier law enforcement
in years of investigations to deduce something
that folks on ATS and other social media already knew.

They disparaged Cruz and Rubio, and promoted Bernie Sanders.
They also planned ANTI TRUMP Rallies!

So this is not just about supporting Trump......

Actual Indictment at link below.

In addition to disparaging Clinton, they denigrated other candidates, "such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio," and they supported Bernie Sanders and then Donald Trump. In the latter half of 2016, they used groups to discourage minorities from voting in the 2016 presidential election.

Post-election After the election of Donald Trump, the defendants allegedly planned rallies in support of President Trump. They also planned rallies against Trump titled, "Trump is NOT my President."

www.cbsnews.com...

Nothing new here, this is typically the way The Russians work!

edit on 16-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Interesting news.

I hope this means that Mueller is actually looking into the Russian interference. The crux will come in how its rolled out to the populous.

The government has a vested interest in us not being able to cut through propaganda, so I doubt we will see education being used to teach people how to spot propaganda. So how do you defend against propaganda when you want your people dumb enough to fall for it?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Woodcarver

Next move will be Russia detaining Americans. Putin won't take this lying down.

Damn right they will.

And thanks, but I most definitely did not need the help of Russia or anyone else to figure out that Hillary was the absolute last person on Earth I should vote for.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Did anyone say they were done?
You're closing the case but Mueller isn't.

And now we have indictments against Russians are you still going to say there was no Russian involvement?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is this seriously indictments from using facebook and twitter?

So the fbi can track russkie troll farms but not a 19 year old kid on youtube?

This is so upside down.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's thirteen not sixteen.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Mueller had to show "something" for millions of taxpayer dollars.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join