It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: justinmind
Khan seems to be a Pakistani name. Doubt he's really Russian.

Funny this is your second post on ATS.

We might be left and right on ATS, but not stupid.

Yes, Khan really is a Russian Oligarch.

German Khan
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The problem goes deeper than that. Amid corruption in the FBI, extreme media bias, corruption in the Clinton Foundation, corruption in the Obama administration, corruption in the DoJ, corruption in the State Department... people are still supporting all of them because they're not the evil that is Donald Trump.

Mueller's investigation is only one of many. It managed to pick up a few bad apples that had managed to squirm their way into the Trump campaign (but were not involved with any collusion in that aspect). Yet, the media has spoon fed people the line that Trump was/is the source of all evil in the world, and the narrative that "justice will prevail" and he will be exposed for the globalist elite politician who clubs baby seals with an electric hammer that he truly is.

The truth is he's just a man... not all good, not all bad, with the same ratio of strengths and weaknesses we all have. And he's a businessman, not an insider, having never been in politics before, and therefore has a better chance than politicians to clean the Swamp. He's also somewhat naive as to the political realities.

If anyone reads the indictments, the Russian goal was not to help Trump win... not to help Clinton win... not to cause Clinton to lose... not to cause Trump to lose... it was to get the whole country into a fervor of arguing over who is evil and who is good, without regard to facts. And that is exactly what we have today. That is exactly what we see occurring in this very thread.

The only ones doing the bidding of the evil genius Putin is supposed to be are the anti-Trump crowd. I guess in that respect, Putin is an evil genius... because he is indirectly controlling their thoughts and minds. Even after being outed by Mueller's investigation, even after being shown to be the instigator of "never Trump" and "never Hillary," even after being proven to be controlling the narrative, his unwitting followers are still under his spell.

Impeach without cause! Racist without racism! Sexist without sexism! Stop him from every movement he makes! The President must not be allowed to execute his duties!

Sad. Bigly sad.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: dragonridr

The problem goes deeper than that. Amid corruption in the FBI, extreme media bias, corruption in the Clinton Foundation, corruption in the Obama administration, corruption in the DoJ, corruption in the State Department...

Funny how in order to defend the orange oaf, everyone else must be a secret villain.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Thank you for proving my point. Yay, Putin?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thank you for proving my point. Yay, Putin?

TheRedneck

I think you meant to say Yay, Trump? Hard to tell, they are interchangeable for your rhetorical agenda.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: sdcigarpig

Now if it leads to impeachment, that is not going to be done in private but would have to be public...

just

No one cares anymore. Trump didn't collude with Russia. You are.

TheRedneck

K~

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Read the indictment.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am really getting fed up with this nonsense. Russians meddling in our election... They put conflicting and confusing, often untrue, information on public media and posed as Americans while doing it. Maybe that fake information influenced a few votes, maybe it didn't.

I am far more concerned with how many illegal aliens voted in the election. That is not trying to influence a vote with misinformation. That is directly tampering with an election that was not theirs to take part in. I can't go to any other country as a US citizen and vote in their elections. Why should illegal aliens be able to do it here?

That is the foreign tampering we should be concerned with.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Less time investigation actual election interference campaigns by Russians..

More time suppressing votes by actual Americans.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Read the indictment.

TheRedneck

I have.
All of them.
Can you please direct me to the part where it states the interference had no impact on the election results?
Or where it says there was no collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia?

Cuz you appear to making that up.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

was manafort there when the "adoption" meeting went down?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

No.

If you're having trouble reading, please contact an English tutor.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Don't know; don't care.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Read the indictment.

TheRedneck

I have.
All of them.
Can you please direct me to the part where it states the interference had no impact on the election results?

Amazing - I actually believe you've trained yourself to see things that are not there and ignore things that are.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Read the indictment.

TheRedneck

I have.
All of them.

During Rosensteins last press conference -

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No.

TheRedneck

I have no problem reading.

You lied when you said the Indictment proves that their was no collusion or that the election outcome was not impacted.

The indictment made no such conclusion about the investigation.

Mueller and the Intelligence Community have made no determination whether the interference impacted the investigation. Not once. Never. They are not tasked with and have not answered that question.

Secondly Rosenstein said "THIS Indictment"..
Does not mean their are not more indictments to follow.
A new one was made public just today and surely many more to come.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow.

Does the Trump infected brain automatically redact "IN THIS INDICTMENT" from those statements.

Curious as to how the disease works.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No.

TheRedneck

I have no problem reading.

You lied when you said the Indictment proves that their was no collusion or that the election outcome was not impacted.

The indictment made no such conclusion about the investigation.

Mueller and the Intelligence Community have made no determination whether the interference impacted the investigation. Not once. Never. They are not tasked with and have not answered that question.

Secondly Rosenstein said "THIS Indictment"..
Does not mean their are not more indictments to follow.
A new one was made public just today and surely many more to come.

Speaking of liars I just provided you with the info where Rosenstein said it did not change the outcome of the election.

Take his advice on the reading part.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wow.

Does the Trump infected brain automatically redact "IN THIS INDICTMENT" from those statements.

I am not really in a mood to play moving goalposts with you today.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Wow.

I am not really in a mood to play moving goalposts with you today.

I didn't move any goalposts.

Certainly wasn't the one to claim that Mueller or Rosenstein concluded that their was no collusion or that the interference didn't impact the election.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join