It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: knoxie
Trump:“I got to know so many of the Russian leaders and the top, top people in Russia,”

Trump:“I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today. He’s probably very interested in what you and I are saying today, and I’m sure he’s going to be seeing it in some form. But I do have a relationship with him.”

Yeah, he said that. Now can you point me towards the part in this indictment that says he colluded with Russia/Russian agents to alter the course of the election in order to win?

Not possible from the indictment:

Some Defendants, posing as U.S. persons and without revealing their Russian
association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and
with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I guess the Mueller investigation is over since today's announcement said no Americans were purposefully involved in the Russian meddling.

Nope. It said that "This Indictment" does not claim "Americans were purposefully involved".

So now I guess they have to bring these Russians in and hope to flip them on the bigger fish?

I'll wait for it to happen. I have time.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: UKTruth

One thing is for certain, the Russian meddling into the Bernie campaign couldn’t help him overcome the meddling of the Clinton campaign.

Was it meant to? Sometimes you appear intelligent, until you don't.

According to the indictment, which you claim to have read.

Their goal was to help Bernie Sanders get elected?
It was to divide the left and erode support for Hillary Clinton.

Where are you getting your conclusions?

"They engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump. "

Considering that Bernie was the only real threat to Hilary in the primaries, who else would the Russians promote if they so desperately wanted her to lose?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Coats: “There should be no doubt that Russia perceives that its past efforts have been successful and views the 2018 midterm U.S. elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations.”

He's right: the Russians have been wildly successful at getting us to tear each other's throats out. That's why all this never-Trump crap needs to stop: it plays right into their game.

No, Trump getting elected was playing into Putin's hand, why did Putin work so hard & risk the backlash to get trump elected.

K~

Why? Russia didn't care if it was Bernie or Trump. Russia was creating discord in America. They were seeking division and chaos. They did not have to do much...the seeds were already there. They just simply watered them and allowed them to grow.

please....Bernie or Trump?....simply watered them and let them grow?.......turn off your naïve switch

I was referring to the seeds of division and chaos growing. Bernie and Trump were simply fortunate fodder for the Russians to use against our own political two party strangleholds. Even if they were not running...the seeds of discord and chaos would have been watered.

It is naive to think Russians waste time on a short term president. They understand it all can change with a new election. Their focus is keeping America divided and distrustful. An united America is a threat to their ideas.

link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Were you here with your same faux outrage when BHO was meddling in the Israel elections? I doubt it.

It's ironic that you should bring that up because I sure heard a lot of "faux outrage" from Obama critics when it was revealed that money from that state dept grant (whatever was left over from half of the $350k) was rolled over into a new election-related org after the grant period was over.

You'll matter-of-factly call that "meddling in the Israel elections" and point fingers as you're doing now — in an attempt to be dismissive of election meddling against your own country by an adversarial nation — which included this influence campaign with a budget of like a million and a quarter a month (just for just this one facet of their meddling).

That's not even getting into the fact that there's no evidence that we knew the what? What do you think it ended up being when it was all said and done? $50k maybe? Less? Was going to be used for election-related anything. Or any discussion of how that money was actually used eventually.

So to recap: a few tens of thousands used for election-related services (I think it ended up being voter database) that was rolled over from a legit grant is "obvious corruption" in your estimation and this is what?

link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I wonder, genius, in your mind, is there a middle ground between making guns illegal, and allowing anyone with a pulse to carry away as many assault rifles as they can?

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: theantediluvian

because no-one from team-Trump is going to jail, as has been the highly anticipated net result of Muellers dog & pony show.

You guys really are impatient. Trial dates have been scheduled for multiple members of "team Trump".
But in fairness, I have to agree. All of them will be cooperating witnesses before they serve jail time.

And more indictments to come no doubt.

Patience. Let the Justice system work.

Darn, it's like you guys don't actually recognize genuine "Swamp Draining" when it happens.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

It's ironic that you should bring that up because I sure heard a lot of "faux outrage" from Obama critics when it was revealed that money from that state dept grant (whatever was left over from half of the $350k) was rolled over into a new election-related org after the grant period was over.

You are correct, though I was still not a fan of that grant.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: RickyD

It would be logical to assume that the russian trolling farms would be completely operated by russians and not directly linked to any US nationals. Unbiased to create discord
And the other possible russian angle would involve the sphere of influence of Trump and his business dealings in Russia. Maybe he tried to make some deals under the table, maybe he got dealt a bad deal under the table, who knows. Biased to create, im guessing, money?

Don't conspirators typically have co-conspirators?

Curiously,

link   
Conway and junior both boosted a Russian sock puppet account that was pushing voter fraud. LOL

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

because no-one from team-Trump is going to jail, as has been the highly anticipated net result of Muellers dog & pony show.

You guys really are impatient. Trial dates have been scheduled for multiple members of "team Trump".
But in fairness, I have to agree. All of them will be cooperating witnesses before they serve jail time.

And more indictments to come no doubt.

Patience. Let the Justice system work.

Darn, it's like you guys don't actually recognize genuine "Swamp Draining" when it happens.

They fell for a fancy slogan, not understanding that it was a propaganda effort by the swamp creatures themselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: WhatTheory
I guess the Mueller investigation is over since today's announcement said no Americans were purposefully involved in the Russian meddling.

Nope. It said that "This Indictment" does not claim "Americans were purposefully involved".

So now I guess they have to bring these Russians in and hope to flip them on the bigger fish?

I'll wait for it to happen. I have time.

Nah, those Russians will stay in Russia.

they will convict them in absentia though and seize their US Real Estate.
Trump Tower will likely have some turn-over.

edit on 16-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm waiting to see what happens re the hacking. I'm also really eager to see what happens if/when Rick Gates takes a plea deal. That one has real potential to do some bipartisan swamp draining.

If the reporting is accurate, Gates has already passed the point of no return.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Their focus is keeping America divided and distrustful. An united America is a threat to their ideas.

See? And that's the thing DT doesn't get. Would you please call him and explain it to him?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Maybe we dismiss it because no one, not even Russia did more to influence the last election than Never Trump.

Falsified dossiers, illegal spying, paid protesting, rigged debates, rigged polls, rigged primaries, marching out illegal immigrants on stage at their convention, suspect votes in California where Clinton got more votes than Obama did.

And that's just the short list.

Running around pointing the finger at Russia nothing, but smoke and mirrors.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Considering that Bernie was the only real threat to Hilary in the primaries, who else would the Russians promote if they so desperately wanted her to lose?

Doesn't change the fact that, if true, "Russians" also aimed to support Bernie. I wonder how many Bernie supporters helped disseminate Russian propaganda on social media.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm waiting to see what happens re the hacking. I'm also really eager to see what happens if/when Rick Gates takes a plea deal. That one has real potential to do some bipartisan swamp draining.

If I am not mistaken, Gates will be the third person to flip in this investigation and the reports state he has been negotiating a plea deal for a month or so.

It will be interesting to see what info comes out of all these deals and who it implicates.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Dance for us, Trumpbots, dance.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

The DNC hacking?

I don't know how you can put any faith in the findings considering how that was handled.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

They were just too dumb to realize they were working with Russians.

You realize these Russians started in 2013 and did the same to HRC right?
So thanks for pointing out how dumb Obama & HRC are also. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join