It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indictments for 13 Russian Nationals in US Election Meddling

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Just going to leave this here as this is the new bogeyman.
www.cnn.com...

Russia-linked bots are promoting pro-gun messages on Twitter in an attempt to sow discord in the aftermath of the Florida school shooting, monitoring groups say.

Anything the left does not agree with is now "russia-linked bots"

Many of us on the Left are pro-2nd and defend our rights as much as you or anyone else. We are not going to lose that right.

So it begs to question whether something such as this serves to push a narrative about gun control to the Left, or if it serves to push a narrative of the Left being for gun control to the Right.

If we follow the pattern, it appears the latter would be more likely.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

you mean Russian spin, no thanks.

i have faith in mueller.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, they match up quite well in fact. I think what you're overlooking here is that the Mueller "investigation" is actually a handful of separate investigations. These indictments pertain specifically to the influence campaign (Project Lakhta) which included purchasing ads, social media bots, organizing rallies/protests, etc.

I wouldn't put it past the American justice system to go chasing twitter bots and facebook trolls. This is what this amounts to.

They literally came to the US under false Visa Applications, stole US Citizens Social Security #'s and identities, opened numerous bank accounts and paypal accounts with those stolen identities and PAID pro-trump protestors to organize rallies.
Plus communicated and worked with Trump Campaign staff (albeit the campaign seemed to be witless about whom they were working with)

Did you actually read the indictments? You seem ignorant on the matter.

link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

That is your flawed opinion only.

You consider it flawed, but it actually produced results, unlike the other examples I provided.

Nothing because the same people who were involved with that also was involved with the fake, corrupt Russian nothingburger. The FBI, DOJ & Obumma administration is nothing but corruption.

Is that just your flawed opinion? Perhaps you have proof of that claim? Or perhaps it's nothing more than being lazy and trying to justify your partisan position through conspiracy.

link   
a reply to: aethertek

No that would be the alt-reich, which is why they're willing to side with Putin a hostile foreign leader, just because he will be their great white hope to maintain their illusory level of social power in this country.

As opposed to the Ctrl-left siding with illegal immigrants, and marching them out on stage at their conventions, and working their 'get out the votes'?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes, they match up quite well in fact. I think what you're overlooking here is that the Mueller "investigation" is actually a handful of separate investigations. These indictments pertain specifically to the influence campaign (Project Lakhta) which included purchasing ads, social media bots, organizing rallies/protests, etc.

I wouldn't put it past the American justice system to go chasing twitter bots and facebook trolls. This is what this amounts to.

They literally came to the US under false Visa Applications, stole US Citizens Social Security #'s and identities, opened numerous bank accounts and paypal accounts with those stolen identities and PAID pro-trump protestors to organize rallies.

Did you actually read the indictments?

I did read it. Yes Russian nationals committed fraud. I never denied that.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Ahahahahaha
now I have seen it all

Attention all: according to introvert the left is no longer for gun control, I repeat the left is no longer for gun control. No one on the left wants to take away your guns, it is just russia propaganda much like everything you read on facebook or twitter.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Rosenstein :

“no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.”

I can feel the hope dying away from those poor leftists that have been hanging on for dear life to the collusion fake news.
It's getting very sad when, after a year, 13 dudes using a VPN to post on facebook turn out to be the big conspiracy.
edit on 16/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You never answered the question I posed to you like 4 pages back...kinda convenient...

If his game was to help trump why did they also help Bernie and why did they organize rallies against trump at the same time as ones for him? Sure seems to me they were playing one side off the other to sew general discord amongst us all.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

www.cnn.com...

Russia-linked bots are promoting pro-gun messages on Twitter in an attempt to sow discord in the aftermath of the Florida school shooting, monitoring groups say.

Many of us on the Left are pro-2nd and defend our rights as much as you or anyone else. We are not going to lose that right.

So it begs to question whether something such as this serves to push a narrative about gun control to the Left, or if it serves to push a narrative of the Left being for gun control to the Right.

If we follow the pattern, it appears the latter would be more likely.

Thanks for reminding many of us (certainly me) that Left can mean pro 2nd. I’m guilty of over-categorizing left and right. I’m trying to change.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

I guess you haven't been keeping up with all the traitorous elements within our society.

NRA-Traitorous Enablers of the Trump Swamp
www.abovetopsecret.com...

K~

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

now that you mention it it probably is! lol i read that russians are promoting pro-gun and anti-gun crap. lol they're probably the ones that have you so bloody scared that someone's going to take your gun! lololol

just like the muslims crap they push..

edit on 16-2-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Rosenstein :

“no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.”

I can feel the hope dying away from those poor leftists that have been hanging on for dear life to the collusion fake news.

Personally my hope is for the truth to come out and justice served.

As far as you hoping this is a conclusion rather than a thread, this brings the indictment count to 17? Four in the Trump Campaign and 13 Russians?

I suspect if Mueller was wrapping up, he would have said the same.

Patience!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

One thing is for certain, the Russian meddling into the Bernie campaign couldn’t help him overcome the meddling of the Clinton campaign.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just for a little balance in this discussion:

ww2.kqed.org...

Dov Levin, a political scientist at Carnegie-Mellon University, has found over a hundred examples of U.S. and/or Russian interference in other countries’ elections from 1946 to 2000. About 30 percent of these interventions were Russian; the other 70 percent were organized by the U.S. In the slideshow below, we’ve put together a few of the American examples.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

One thing is for certain, the Russian meddling into the Bernie campaign couldn’t help him overcome the meddling of the Clinton campaign.

He needed more effective meddling.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Russia wanted anyone but Hilary, or at least it looks like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Was it meant to? Sometimes you appear intelligent, until you don't.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Was it meant to? Sometimes you appear intelligent, until you don't.

According to the indictment, which you claim to have read.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Attention all: according to introvert the left is no longer for gun control, I repeat the left is no longer for gun control.

I said no such thing. Did you even read my post?

No one on the left wants to take away your guns, it is just russia propaganda much like everything you read on facebook or twitter.

I did not say that either.

This is a great example of why propaganda works so easily on many people.

You have something in front of you, in simple, plain English, and you still manage to come up with something that was not said.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join