It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are liberals really that easy to sway?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Gee I don't know where I got that idea.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
I have many relatives whom for years are the liberal's who in 70's were the hippie radicals,now they are college professor's for the most part,when I confront them on issues,they seem to think it is all for the good of the country,they overlook the criminal activity's caused by their party,as long as they get their way,or has the term"self esteem" gone out the window,they once fought the man,now they are for the man,their answer"sometimes you got to give in to get something" WTF

Tell them something completely off the wall, make sure it's anti-Trump, and watch how fast they believe you without question.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

...or has the term"self esteem" gone out the window(?)

You elected Trump...you tell me.

Says the guy who elected Justin Trudeau, lol, priceless!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: neo96

as opposed to the actual poliwogs in washington who define the term "pocket change" to mean hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars... and no, it's not confined to the liberals....
just check out just how much the conservatives are being paid by the NRA to trade our kid's safety and lives for "gun rights".....

21 million dollars towards electing trump.... ya, that's some pocket change!!!

Hey you might not know this, but that school was a gun free zone, murder is illegal, and the NRA had nothing to do with the Hispanic guy that shot it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

and why do you think that he was hispanic??? you do realize that he was adopted, and he took the name of his adoptive parents, don't you???

saying that the school was a gun free zone means little if anybody can walk in with a gun and kill 18 teachers and kids in such a short time. and, the nra is paying a pretty good penny to assure that not even the most reasonable restrictions are put into place. why was this kid allowed to buy an assault rifle, but wasn't allowed to by a handgun???

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Apparently Charlie Brown was a liberal...

These people, it turns out, are operating from what I called The Gullible Mind. It is a psychological processing malfunction that filters out information based on its source rather than its integrity. People who operate from The Gullible Mind tend to have misplaced trust in governments, institutions, mainstream news networks, doctors, scientists or anyone who wears the garb of apparent authority.

But how does this work inside their heads? It's an interesting process. Gullible Mind people do believe it is possible for a government (or institution) to lie; but they believe that governments, institutions and doctors choose NOT to lie even when it would serve their own self interests to do so. Follow this carefully, because this is the fascinating part. These Gullible Mind people effectively believe that even though a government official could lie about something, they would never actually do so.

The gullible mind explained

edit on 2.16.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Right, and there were multiple shooters too and this is a false flag that Q already predicted. I mean come on stone thrower you are living in a glass house.
edit on 16-2-2018 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They will help any minority to use as a stepping stone(even children) to get what they want while making the majority or the masses looks like fenrsis an ravenous animals.

Like Ontario for example, first it was the Sikh an Hindu, then gays (for a little while), then a whole of genders, and now Muslims, who actually don't get along with some of the above.

Women get thrown into the mix, when men should have a rule, no women an children.
I got nothing against any one of Muslim decent, but I won't put up with Sharia law. Hell one guy I know Afghani, an off Muslim by decent,and he a party animal. Booty every where.

It litterally almost a science, like that South park troll episode an the amount of chain reactions.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

Like dumbass white boys, thinking anyone that is not of there race is them problem.

Jesus, O gee, the jokes on them.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Much better than electing an ignorant imbecile like Justin....you tell me....

edit on 16-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
O yea, did any body hear of the rise of feminism in Iran an the dis owning of the nijabs? What about them, they are small an weak too...like a baby.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I have many relatives whom for years are the liberal's who in 70's were the hippie radicals,now they are college professor's for the most part,when I confront them on issues,they seem to think it is all for the good of the country,they overlook the criminal activity's caused by their party,as long as they get their way,or has the term"self esteem" gone out the window,they once fought the man,now they are for the man,their answer"sometimes you got to give in to get something" WTF

Well you only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

What is interesting about your post is the idea of liberals "overlook the criminal activity's cause by their party". The more important question is not if liberals overlook it but why is law enforcement NOT doing their job? Unless, your entire post is meaningless hyperbole. Can you provide one example where liberals are overlooking?

edit on 16-2-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I wouldn't really call that a "rise of feminism". They & their mindset has been there the whole time. People tend to forget this, but Iran's ultra-conservative Shiite govt is a reform movement that only came to power in 1979 or so. Before that, it wasn't mandatory for women to wear scarves in public there. Here's a link with pictures to prove the point.
edit on 16-2-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes, those comments from 'within' his party were made while he was in a leadership race before the federal election. Would you like to compare with the comments that Trump's fellow republicans made about him when he sought the nomination? I sure hope so!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

You are misinformed....the republican party has 10 fold more criminal activity and that includes indictments, convictions, and PRISON time.

The alt right, spin the Lib dems to be the crooked one, when in fact the Republican party has always been the most corrupt in the past 55 years, and not by just a little bit.

I was trying to cut and paste the hilights, but it wont let me do it....anyway here is a link that VERY CLEARLY shows everything that I just said...

www.sheilakennedy.net...

For the record the link you cited is basically a summary of what somewhat else started on reddit. You can find that conversation here. The person in question, who started the reddit project, made the claim that Republican administrations had been much more corrupt over the last 50 years than the Democrats and was challenged to prove it. They had specific parameters to "prove" their claim. Those parameters were the administration, the executive branch, and for 50 years. I wonder why?

You then went on to add "You are misinformed....the republican party has 10 fold more criminal activity and that includes indictments, convictions, and PRISON time.

The alt right, spin the Lib dems to be the crooked one, when in fact the Republican party has always been the most corrupt in the past 55 years, and not by just a little bit."

I wonder why that person only picked administrations, executive branch, and 50 years. Why not add the state and local political convictions? I mean if the claim is one party being more corrupt than the other, shouldn't state and local politicians be included as well for a more accurate picture? Well, I went ahead and added up the total number of convictions for state and local politicians dating from 1850-current. Reference here.

Please feel free to correct any of my numbers because I am far from infallible and have no problem correcting any errors I may have made.

**Note: I did NOT include Northern Marianas Islands or Puerto Rico since they are not actually states, but common wealth and unincorporated territory. Please feel free to add them if you desire. Any and all convictions can be proven by going to the links provided in the wikipedia link for more information on each conviction.

Totals

Alabama
Democrat 9
Republican 5

Alaska
Democrat 2
Republican 8

Arkansas
Democrat 9
Republican 4

California
Democrat 11
Republican 9

Colorado
Democrat 0
Republican 4

Connecticut
Democrat 6
Republican 5

Florida
Democrat 7
Republican 5

Georgia
Democrat 3
Republican 4

Hawaii
Democrat 7
Republican 1

Idaho
Democrat 0
Republican 1

Illinois
Democrat 25
Republican 12

Indiana
Democrat 2
Republican 3

Iowa
Democrat 0
Republican 1

Kansas
Democrat 0
Republican 7

Kentucky
Democrat 12
Republican 6

Louisiana
Democrat 14
Republican 4

Maine
Democrat 0
Republican 4

Maryland
Democrat 8
Republican 4

Massachusetts
Democrat 16
Republican 4

Michigan
Democrat 7
Republican 9

Minnesota
Democrat 1
Republican 1

Mississippi
Democrat 1
Republican 4

Missouri
Democrat 6
Republican 4

Montana
Democrat 1
Republican 4

Nebraska
Democrat 0
Republican 7

Nevada
Democrat 4
Republican 5

New Hampshire
Democrat 1
Republican 9

New Jersey
Democrat 24
Republican 14
Unknown 1

New Mexico
Democrat 3
Republican 0

New York
Democrat 29
Republican 17

North Carolina
Democrat 8
Republican 5

Oklahoma
Democrat 11
Republican 4

Ohio
Democrat 6
Republican 3

Oregon
Democrat 0
Republican 2

Pennsylvania
Democrat 37
Republican 17

Rhode Island
Democrat 10
Republican 2

South Carolina
Democrat 0
Republican 11

Tennessee
Democrat 10
Republican 4

Texas
Democrat 7
Republican 5

Utah
Democrat 0
Republican 2

Vermont
Democrat 1
Republican 1

Virginia
Democrat 2
Republican 3

Washington
Democrat 2
Republican 0

Washington DC
Democrat 4
Republican 0

West Virginia
Democrat 3
Republican 2

Wisconsin
Democrat 7
Republican 9

Wyoming
Democrat 0
Republican 1

Totals
Democrat 316
Republican 236

You can take the numbers for what they are. It doesn't appear to be 10 fold as you claim. You can also feel free to break down to total convictions for just 50-55 years if you desire. It won't change the outcome. Again, feel free to identify any errors I may have made. I will be more than happy to admit to any errors with a new post to prevent changing this post with my findings.

**Personal Opinion**
Politicians are not forced to take the office they run for, it is their choice. It should not matter what their political affiliation is because we should all be upset that they broke our trust regardless of our own political affiliation. Corruption is corruption and they should all be held accountable.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Yes, those comments from 'within' his party were made while he was in a leadership race before the federal election. Would you like to compare with the comments that Trump's fellow republicans made about him when he sought the nomination? I sure hope so!

No.
Those are Justin's own stupid words, out of his own mouth, per the video.

Listen to the video again and tell me if you can figure out what is wrong with the statement Justin made...
edit on 16-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well I really don't think we have much to worry about yet, you really need a certain line up of circumstances to occur before the SHTF. We are not that far away, but somewhere in the group human psych , somewhere its forming. Remember this clip that they had to cut out of the film "Cabaret" when it was shown in Germany, it always makes the hair on the back of my head stand up.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thirty6BelowZero

originally posted by: dawnstar

as opposed to the actual poliwogs in washington who define the term "pocket change" to mean hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars... and no, it's not confined to the liberals....
just check out just how much the conservatives are being paid by the NRA to trade our kid's safety and lives for "gun rights".....

21 million dollars towards electing trump.... ya, that's some pocket change!!!

Hey you might not know this, but that school was a gun free zone, murder is illegal, and the NRA had nothing to do with the Hispanic guy that shot it up.

This is a thread about how gullible liberals are and you throw out some completely irrelevant garbage about the ethnicity of the Broward shooter that's innacurate because he's adopted. You clearly just took your favorite "news" outlets coverage at it's word. At best.

I appreciate your dog whistle because its been heard loud and clear.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Liberals always have a way of justification,they answer with an off topic subject,deflection of truth seems like a conditioned reflex

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Are liberals really that easy to sway?

Yep.

Nope.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join