It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are basically fighting giant lizards. true story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

No, I've given it some more thought... and I don't think I'm ready to talk about our Lizard overlords.

I don't know which race of humans sold out to the lizard species... but I have a few guesses.
It boils down to this, there are subjects that are still politically incorrect to discuss in this forum. Sadly! I know because I breach them all the time....

And the reason for this? Well, its politically incorrect to discuss in a public forum! And I suspect it has to do with who reads these posts! Some people take offense to the truth......

In as far as who sold out, well, look who lives in luxury, and look who lives in slavery. Ahhh, but the bigger, deeper, truth about that, is, politically incorrect to discuss in a mature and adult manner, openly. Its a classified secret!

Ill put it this way, From the Cuneiform writings Humanity is 430,000 years old. Our surface humanity is 200,000 years old. And 30,000 years ago there was a new human species added to the genome, and they guard their "bloodlines" very jealously. And "They", seem to be running everything!

The question is, was this new bloodline added to "All" of humanity, or just the surface humanity.........

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Those of you who are actually responding to the OP with any degree of seriousness, really need to re-calibrate your "Troll-O-Meters" as it doesn't get any more obvious than this OP...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The question is, was this new bloodline added to "All" of humanity, or just the surface humanity.........

I have Enki's Gift to some degree.

(7 minute video)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
Those of you who are actually responding to the OP with any degree of seriousness, really need to re-calibrate your "Troll-O-Meters" as it doesn't get any more obvious than this OP...

We are trying to have a serious discussion about Lizards...

you are welcome to follow along.

there is little left to be doubted that Lizards are at the top of the Food Chain.

anyway, I just posted a very informative 7 minute video... You should give it a review sometime.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So now I got to respond to that with my own eyewitness. As far as I know I saw one, inside a person (also a middle aged lady, that lived in an apartment) .

It was a smallish curled up sleeping 'lizard' looking thing, more like a Newt, if you know what those are. During this talk I had with her I kept looking down at her seated in a chair and I could see it, curled up in her belly area. One time It raised its head, looked at me for a bit and then went back to sleep. It had black eyes, a lizard body, tail and claws at the end of its four limbs.

It was not her, it was a distinctly separate entity, lizard like, inhabiting her body. The seeing I was doing was not X-ray, it was as best I can describe, spiritual. I never saw her eyes change or look 'funny. this thing was inside her.

The only other episode I had with lizard likes was one time under the influence of mushrooms, so I have no objective perspective for that.

Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Your sixth sense (Enki's Gift) is getting better. You have on the glasses.

You can feel their presence, basically to the point that you can now see them.

There are ways to combat these manifestations but you have to use your imagination (literally).

^Serious Business.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Wise words ATS... Wise words.

They're all documentaries.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

This is your idea of a "serious discussion"?!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

This is your idea of a "serious discussion"?!!!!!

somewhat... yea.

we need to start simplifying things.

We don't need to waste our time studying 500 different aliens... The Lizards are out there, the public has finally started to realize this as fact. Now we need to figure out how to to deal with the problem. I'm just bouncing ideas off I see in film. Kinda brainstorming, but we definitely need to come up with a plan as a human race.

How do we stop these MFers? You have any ideas? ATS better start thinking of something quickly.

How do we stop all this lizard activity? real talk.

looking more and more like Christ is the only way.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There is no "lizard activity". You are deluded. Stop watching sci-fi films - they are not documentaries - because they seem to be doing your head in.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
There is no "lizard activity".

You're just not looking at all this logically.

How can there not be any lizard activity at this point? Spiritually and Physically.

I'm the only person I can trust on this forum, so if I say we're being attacked by giant lizards, it stands as truth.

I mean, there's something out there, manipulating the masses, and it ain't no man, or angel, that's for damn sure.

Anyways, that's all I have this for this topic.

Just wanted ATS to know where I stand. It's 100% Lizards.

(btw: excellent "They Live" video was posted in this thread. Great video.)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Right, I see. If you say so.

I could probably see where you are coming from but unfortunately I don't have access to the Hubble Space Telescope.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You do.

hubblesite.org...

Doesn't change the fact that Nasa wont show you everything (for national security reasons), which is why we're fighting gigantic windmills as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Thanks, at the time I thought I was hallucinating, later I saw it as a warning. Most spirit encounters contain some message.

At other times its as if they are just playing or pranking. Like kids ringing a door bell and running away.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I was being sarcastic, in case you couldn't tell.

Are you one of those people who thinks - there are aliens - NASA will not show pics of aliens = NASA must be covering them up?

Keep tilting at those windmills.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029That is something I have suspected for some time, just no way to prove. And at present, have no desire to prove. I assume you understood my question so I'm not going to ask a lot of immaterial questions .

Again, before understanding the lizard, "We" must understand who we are, genetically, and spiritually. There are two worlds running side by side not only in the flesh, but the soil as well. I can only imagine the other as I am not privy to the other, but I can imagine.

It has become apparent that some genetic traits may take 15 generations to surface, but only in a select group. Consider it the gift that keeps on giving, but not at the same time. It originally comes from the merging of the group with the "gift" and the ones without. And it could be considered a new species. something like this + - = That is just for humanity.

Looking at the whole thing, Enki's generation would look like this (-) and the original mammalian (+) So the 400,000 year old Adam (Sons of God [Anu] ) would look like this (+ -) and the 200,000 year old humans (Sons of Man) would be (- +) and the 30,000 year old race would be (- -) (Sons of B*****).

All theory of course, but when the SOM's mated with the SOB's they actually created a new race with new genetic traits ( = ).

So, the "Gift" comes and goes........in some. It remains to be seen if the "Gift" is totally genetic, or maybe spiritual.

The ability to think quicker is fine, but "Inspired" to think "what". Enki gift gives speed, the spirit gives direction. And enslaved, we all are.

One of the greatest thinkers I know of was Nicola Tesla. He had speed, and direction. He too knew the enslavement and through divine inspiration tried to free mankind. It would have been done if we had a army of Nicola's... working on the same page. He just didn't understand how the SOB's ran the world. I also believe JFK saw some of the controls and tried to overcome them, but again, thwarted.

The question: If the SOB's are taken out of power, what will fill the vacuum left? Will that trigger the crossing of the Nibirue?? And a new type of enslavement, or freedom. Or will it trigger Enki to come back and reset mankind completely?

If the idea of a reptilian invasion frightens you then maybe you might think about offense instead of defense. Do you want Freedom, or slavery. Anu has a Achilles heel.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

So, the "Gift" comes and goes........in some. It remains to be seen if the "Gift" is totally genetic, or maybe spiritual.

The ability to think quicker is fine, but "Inspired" to think "what". Enki gift gives speed, the spirit gives direction. And enslaved, we all are.

Anu has a Achilles heel.

it's 100% spiritual/celestial

All this talk about Nibiru and Planet X is real in a spiritual sense.

Problem is... planet X is a 4th dimensional Lizard Planet. Good things are not going to come from it's arrival which 'We-The-People' will never be able to see on the physical level, making us all easy targets.

So if we are dealing with all this on a Spiritual Level... or different Vibrational frequencies,it's best for humans to start crafting some spiritual weapons, which can be done, but it will take coordination on many other's part to 'group-think' our way out of this enslavement.

(See the movie Sphere)

edit on 20-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The owners of the "Black Mirrors" have full control of the weapon that steers the nation's collective consciousness... and the owners of our TV and Internet devices are indeed programed by Lizards. Hollywood is metaphorically their Death Star. Same with the Mega Corporations, Same with the corporate news.

In conclusion:

Ditch the electronics. Do we want to win this thing? Ditch the electronics.

^ Russell Crowe is metaphorically a Lizard in this scene, Speaking to other Lizards. True Story.

He and his lizard associates are discussing how to deal with the human problem.

The Lizards hate people who are not up to date with their technology. This is the true problem with the lower class across the globe, they are harder to keep tabs on, but easier to depopulate.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

All this talk about Nibiru and Planet X is real in a spiritual sense.

Its real in sense that is dictated by faith/belief, a spiritual sense.

Its also real in a verbal sense.

Nibiru

you see, it exists.

Problem is... planet X is a 4th dimensional Lizard Planet. Good things are not going to come from it's arrival which 'We-The-People' will never be able to see on the physical level, making us all easy targets.

You are so deluded.

We have an ATS member that has photos and has tracked it since God knows when its coming soon and has been arriving soon for quite some time.

The people can see it, its all over Youtube and like I said we have an ATS expert on Nibiru

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Everything I learned about fighting, I learned from Popeye.
Spinach is the key,
It gives Reptilians soft-jaw.

edit on 21-2-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Unless Reptillians exist, screw it. I want proof, do you have proof? Ok then.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join