It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku’s speech on the future | World Government Summit 2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Infinite information, nano tech, recording dreams & memories. Whos scared, and whos excited? ^

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Jungian

Can you give a brief summary of the speech?

What are his main points?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this - Michio kaku is my favorite physcist, futurist, popular science and science fiction media star.

There are many of his lectures and shows available on YouTube.

Do you know of a list available of those and other of his lectures and shows?

- AlienView

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is it supposed to sound like a parody with all the edits and "The leading question I ask.... is there intelligent life on earth"

I like the wizard but not warlocks who edit things.

and 17 mins is too long to be on my discovery channel.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Can you give a brief summary of the speech?

What are his main points?

a bunch of men in women's clothing watching a grey haired old asian man talk about "We will in the future" with things like "computers will be everywhere, and no where."

sorry op not my cup of jasmine tea.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

I agree, the day they accept their sexuality that gay men an women are better looking an stop, with the whips, chains, sex dungeons and a bunch logs burning saying they are peaceful an non hypocritcal is the day I'll give a crap too.

They might want to do my nail after seeing this...with pliers. Make they choke me out, and the safe word I'm your bitch. Want my head, be gentle with it...its it first time.

How gay!?
edit on 16-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I guess trump tweets are your thing. No surprise. Give me one good reason to why I should care for your cups of tea? Why even bother to reply? Fkn snowflakes gotta put their stinking nose into everything.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Jungian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Super awesome speech. Love it!

By the way, Michio is a really nice guy in person. I knew him when I was in college and he went out of his way to give me personal advice (along with the normal science discussions).

He's one of the coolest people I've ever met.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

That was a great talk although the music was distracting.

I like the option to age or not, that will be a good one, will be our choice if the scientists manage to figure it out.

Recording our drems would be pretty neat too. I know I've met many people in my dreams who I've not met before and talked to them. I'd like to know who these people are but I do think this is dreams interpreting a future scenario. It's like de-ja-vu, deja-vu is the future not the past.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I will share my digital Soul with everyone and yall can have me around anytime you need me. I will provide unlimited high quality content to enrich your lives.

People may scoff now at such a notion but I am confident in myself and the ideas I am producing that I will contribute quality information to better the human race in the future.

My life is not meaningless, I am creating a valuable human being that will improve the lives of anyone who would like to download my brain to enrich their educational experience.

I know that sounds egotistical but I'm ok with that because I'm here to help make life better.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian

I guess trump tweets are your thing. No surprise. Give me one good reason to why I should care for your cups of tea? Why even bother to reply? Fkn snowflakes gotta put their stinking nose into everything.

Im a snowman, thank you much. DO not assume my form.

nazi

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

I agree, the day they accept their sexuality that gay men an women are better looking an stop, with the whips, chains, sex dungeons and a bunch logs burning saying they are peaceful an non hypocritcal is the day I'll give a crap too.

They might want to do my nail after seeing this...with pliers. Make they choke me out, and the safe word I'm your bitch. Want my head, be gentle with it...its it first time.

How gay!?

So gay.. Can I stay in your safe place, op said a bad thing

PS: I cut my nails with a Wilkinson Sword double edge blades. and rub my hands with brylcream. Just like my papa taught me.

none of this sitting on a horse fiasco. brute something something..

And I still say the op's video was long and tedious. CLIFFS for us petite sort.

edit on 16-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

People always fear change but sometimes change is needed , at some point is will happen but the process of getting there could be painful but at some point we will have to become a united world rather than a fragmented one.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

We have such great potential to do amazing things , to bad we have a history of fn it up.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I will share my digital Soul with everyone and yall can have me around anytime you need me. I will provide unlimited high quality content to enrich your lives.

People may scoff now at such a notion but I am confident in myself and the ideas I am producing that I will contribute quality information to better the human race in the future.

My life is not meaningless, I am creating a valuable human being that will improve the lives of anyone who would like to download my brain to enrich their educational experience.

I know that sounds egotistical but I'm ok with that because I'm here to help make life better.

Not doing so great at high quality content in the Science and Tech forum thus far... your description of photon transport in another thread was out right incorrect at the highest level... but you know... how can you possibly be wrong with an ego that enormous right?

SOoooo if you wanna keep being incorrect... go right ahead, and learn nothing

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I liked that bit when he asks "where does wealth come from anyway", picture cuts to all the front rows full of oil gazillionaires. The Mr Kaku pussy foots around them in his answer " it comes from science and technology"!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

Reply to that thread and explain how I was incorrect.

Waiting till later to make cheesy snipes is a pretty weak form of debate.

I also have no clue what you're referring to. Photon "transport"? Is that like teleportation or something?

Instead of worrying about people's egos (which everyone's consumed by one) you should focus on the content of what they are saying and combat that instead.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Michio Kaku’s speech on the future | World Government Summit 2018

A World Government ? Now that is something
I must have been asleep and missed it....

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

WOW I so impressed! Wonderful for you, never knew this about you and we have been cyber friends for a decade or more...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

OH my, what mean comments, down right dirty in this thread, too bad. However, take that member to the Debate forum as I think ATS is bringing back the fighters forum again.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join