It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propoganda Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well we all remember the photoshopped crowds during the elections, the photshopped crowds of cheering Iraqi's, the muddy looking video of a very fake Bin Laden claiming responsibility for the 9-11 attacks, and some other recent greats of American Journalism. And it isn't over yet, now they are trying to pass off one picture as two facilities, one in Iran and one in North korea. Are we really so easily fooled? Take a look at the pictures...

www.infowars.com...
www.bradblog.com...

CNN's Nuke Plant Photos Identical for Both Iran and N. Korea!
Two stories posted in the last week on the CNN website, one on nukes in Iran last Wednesday, and another on nukes in North Korea on Saturday, both use the same aerial photograph of the same purported nuclear power plant!

But one is supposed to be in Iran and the other is supposed to be in North Korea!

Wow, half a planet apart and they have the exact same lyouts for their nuclear facilities, what an amazing coincidence!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Nice find twitchy. I hope that this will open peoples eyes. You can't believe something just because it is in print. Although this is something I would of though to see at Fox News. I guess media control knows no boundaries.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah nice find twitchy!!

Our beloved government works on the premise that the majority of ppl under it's control are stupid and wouldn't look any farther than what they are told. Unfortunately in most cases they are right...

Most ppls eyes will remain closed as their world is destroyed by power hungry wolfs who appear to us in sheep's clothing. Just wait, you'll see.
When the ruling elite have moved on and all that's left for us is the rubble, the masses will still be blind....Our history books will blame it on terrorism, communism or some other ism. But the real truth as usual will swept under the carpet.

[edit on 16/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
dude, you totally get my vote for above top secret. bravo. im going to send that link to everyone i know. Thats as good as rumsfelds fruedian slip refering to "the plane we shot down over pennsylvania".

SMR

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You have voted twitchy for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Good find dude!
I wonder what excuse will follow if it is even followed up on.Sure the 'others' will have some sort of 'explanation' you think

How is it that this stuff even passes along? Do they really think the public wont notice or are that stupid?
Maybe like alot of stuff,it wil be swept under the Oval Office carpet.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Some of the amazing things the American Journalism can do which is invoke hate and trust at the same time.From time to time,I guess people like us had knew too well of their plots to influence us into thinking on the same wavelength as them.

Good find twitchy!worthy of a praise~

[edit on 16/2/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You have voted twitchy for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Yep you get my vote too!!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Another accident from the sad excuse of a news network CNN.

I stay tuned to FOX!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry, twitchy, i never saw your thread. Its worth the double post, though.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Okay if the plant was to resemble another plant I would suggest it would have been more believable if they compaired Irans to one of Russias as they help build the plant in the first place , this is a case of lack of photoevidence twisted into a miss guided attempt to show proof for a point, that in its own right is slightly differed on each countries basis in the first place.

one country has nukes , one wants nuke so they simply assumed the plants would be justified as looking alike by laymen and didnt account for someone with brains that can say hey these are the same place how can they be in two differnt countries, even Russia who help with Irans set up will have fundamental differences as to protect secrets of national security on Russia part.

They may help out but they arent going to give it all to Iran its not in there best intrest to make someone as formatible as they are and evenly matching them , for this would make the event of war to unpredictable , its self preservation first , helping thy neighbor second in any goverment view.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hey dgtempe where did you get that qoute from Bush on your signature, can you give me a link so I can see it's not made up?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Hey dgtempe where did you get that qoute from Bush on your signature, can you give me a link so I can see it's not made up?
'

That quote and some others are on the website of

twofacedbush.com

ericblumrich.com

and a couple of others they are derived of compilations of live clips thrown together to make a political statement that bush is a screw up I have more at my thread if you wish to click on some of the links on it , here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I hate you tell you but it isn't propaganda when you figure it out man... it's called a boo-boo... a goof up... a oopps we didn't notice.... a, "it's so swamped it must have been an accident"

we are in for some trouble unless we stand up and march into power for our freedom. The problem is power isn't given up... it has to be taken, and for sooooooooooo long we from the immoveable race have stood by and told them, and tried teaching them of love and of peace, yet we remain idle and forgiving, When we make our stand it will be known who are the weeds and who are the wheat.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
I hate you tell you but it isn't propaganda when you figure it out man... it's called a boo-boo... a goof up... a oopps we didn't notice.... a, "it's so swamped it must have been an accident"

Actually its an exsposed lie not a boo-boo a boo-boo is something my daughter does for not knowing beter not someone knowing better and going with it anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh sorry I did forget to add the (Sarcasm)

I know it isn't a boo-boo ... lol
but that's the perceptional spin they'll put on it.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
They issued a retraction after they got caught out, and said they had accidentally reused the photo. Whether that's true or not, only the editor and a couple others know for sure.

I think they published a replacement photo, but I'm not sure about that.

Way to keep your eyes open Twitchy.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Perhaps this could have been a simple mistake since CNN addmits they screwed up. Its not like they didnt have the correct picture that was updated soon after the mistake was discovered.

Dgtempe I think had a thread on this exact same thing with the Links to CNN articles not some third party site. And when people checked out her thread the correct picture was already updated and nobody had a clue what she was talking about. Since the pictures in the story she was talking about were clearly not the same picture.

Why would they need to make up any fake pictures of a N Korean facility when real ones infact exist of said facility. It makes no sense

[edit on 21-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Oh sorry I did forget to add the (Sarcasm)

I know it isn't a boo-boo ... lol
but that's the perceptional spin they'll put on it.

hey Im not down on you I just think that a zebra is a zebra and a horse is a horse a horse is not a zebra. No offense was intended, sorry if it seemed as such.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
They issued a retraction after they got caught out, and said they had accidentally reused the photo. Whether that's true or not, only the editor and a couple others know for sure.

I think they published a replacement photo, but I'm not sure about that.

Way to keep your eyes open Twitchy.

They got caught trying to say a horse was a zebra and just to keep from a repeat of previous news scandal and the subsequent firings of the staff involve thats all it was.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sounds like an accident to me...but hell...who knows...good observation though...

new topics

top topics

join