It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple shooters reported by students at Florida High School shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This video is one of the things the leftist fear the most.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Boadicea

Its so weird - the comments on here..
It is a conspiracy website after all.
Either the number of shills on here has reached unbelievable levels or people are just not discerning.
Its probably a combination of both.
It's OK to be skeptical.. but not irrational.

Skeptical is the way to go -- both ways. As I said earlier, I don't know either way what really happened. None of us do. There's no reason or rationale to claim certainty one way or another.

Well, unless you are indeed the additional shooter (or one of additional shooters), in which case you would know for sure... But it's not possible for anyone here to know for sure there wasn't additional shooters.

Do I think she's pulling a hoax? No..
Why should I ?
One reason I forgive disbelief is that - what is happening is so outrageous that it is hard to believe.

Exactly. This is so far from anyone's norm, that it's impossible for the brain to process "normally."

Here is the scary part - Why do they want to take away your guns?

Fear, dependency, control... no good reasons -- that's for sure!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

It is a conspiracy website after all.

That doesn't obligate people to buy into every theory that comes down the pike.

Either the number of shills on here has reached unbelievable levels or people are just not discerning.

Seems like less shills than before the election, to me. As for discerning....goes back to my previous response. A lot of folks start out with the idea that it's not a conspiracy and need proof that it is. There's nothing wrong with that approach, and it's certainly not any worse than starting out with the notion that everything is a conspiracy and needing proof that it isn't.

Do I think she's pulling a hoax? No

Lots of people believe they see or hear something, that doesn't necessarily make it true. True to them, certainly. The reality of what happened? Not necessarily.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well she did say a series of shots were coming from another direction and it caused an entire group of people the run the other way. That may indicate not like an echo but a certainty of presence and shots being fired elsewhere.

Another witness said she was talking to the suspect shortly after shots were already fired, and he was already in the same classroom w her. They evacuated the classroom together. I don't think he would be calmly evacuating a classroom together with the class if he had done it.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Why not? That’s exactly what he said he did.

And he said that in custody, when he didn’t have access to a TV so he wasn’t watching live interviews of victims when he said it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join