It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple shooters reported by students at Florida High School shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Doctor Smith

No one gets anything real from info wars.
It needs to be banned as a source along with before it's news.

Prove a single hoax from there.

Just one.

Obama’s fema death camps.

lol.. ok.

'tis a pointless game.

Predictable response.

No it's just not worth arguing about what YOU think as opposed to what I think in a thread that has nothing to do with either.

How about that? is that OK with you?

edit on 16-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

No sorry it's not. You're being riduculous. Nothing on info wars is real. Ever. Alex Jones has zero credibi!ity. I don't need to prove that. He does it himself every time he opens his mouth.
Don't respond to me. You can't support your faith or prove him credible so just forget it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I found another student claiming multiple shooters. We have to sign in to watch it on YouTube.

But you can also watch it here, second video. Very short, no real details.

This is how it is so far.
We know of one shooter. got him in custody
Some students are claiming there were 2 shooters, some claiming there were 3.

The students have one thing in common...they were out of their mind scared and most likely not taking census on the correct amount.
Once when I was a kid, we had a burgler in the yard. I was scared as hell and at the moment, thought it was a entire gang of people because I was "seeing" burglers everywhere...but that was my paranoia..it was just one jackass trying to steal our woodsplitter (lived up north on a farm). Point is, being young and scared will make you see charlie in the trees. This kid most likely was hearing gunshots from various angles and didn't do the science behind noise refraction and the fact that this idiot was running around to different areas

The second video shows some kid trying to get out of dodge and named the two kids. Problem is, he wasn't there...so he is most likely just saying the shooter and his friend, but it happened in the freshman building, and the kids a softmore..so different building.

Maybe there was a second..if so, they will get the second shooter. Media would love that. Until then though, for now there is only solid evidence of 1

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one gets anything real from info wars.
It needs to be banned as a source along with before it's news.

Prove a single hoax from there.

Just one.

Obama’s fema death camps.

lol.. ok.

'tis a pointless game.

Predictable response.

No it's just not worth arguing about what YOU think as opposed to what I think in a thread that has nothing to do with either.

How about that? is that OK with you?

You asked for proof of a hoax.
Unless you know people in an Obama death camp, I have it to you.
You ignored it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
a reply to: SaturnFX

Maybe there was one shooter... maybe there were multiple shooters. I really don't know. And I don't believe that either of you know either.

However, there is absolutely no doubt these kids who were there are saying there were multiple shooters. It is what it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

True.

Then again, we also have people saying the gunfire heard, over video, "sounds like government issue ammo."

Unfortunately when it comes to a genuinely shocking event like this, people see, hear, and say all sorts of things. And they may even believe what they saw or heard.

But we need to understand that doesn't necessarily make it true. Not saying that you don't understand that, just people in general.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Then again, we also have people saying the gunfire heard, over video, "sounds like government issue ammo."

Seriously?

So instead of sounding like *pew* *pew* *pew* it sounds like *taxtaxTAXTAXtaxtaxtaxTAXTAXTAXTAX*?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

True.

Oh no... really? I guess someone might relate the gunfire they heard to that heard in a war movie or something and then describe it as GI ammo... but really??? I know next to nothing about firearms, but even I know better than that!

Unfortunately when it comes to a genuinely shocking event like this, people see, hear, and say all sorts of things. And they may even believe what they saw or heard.

But we need to understand that doesn't necessarily make it true. Not saying that you don't understand that, just people in general.

Thank you. And I do understand that. To be honest, I have no opinion yet, but I'm not ruling out anything either. Well, actually, my opinion is to question authority -- especially in a criminal mass murder case where lives...

May I pick your brain a moment though? I have only personally heard live gunfire outside -- never inside a multi-story building. I believe the building where this took place was three stories. Thanks to the Vegas shooting, I've read quite a bit about echoes and reverberations and sonic booms etc. Would that apply the same inside a building? Would it be more muffled? Amplified? How would that work? (Sorry if I'm asking stoopid questions!)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yea. Not even gonna link to the thread where that happened, but it happened.

Astounding, really.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

May I pick your brain a moment though?

Any time you want!

That actually touches on one of the things I've seen on social media: there was apparently an officer already on-site when the shooting started, and nobody has said what he or she was doing, and people are questioning that.

My response to that is: what is one officer supposed to do in a site with multiple buildings and three thousand students, plus however many staff? Now, that's not to say I think the officer was, or was not, doing the right thing. We simply don't know what was being done.

It's a multi-story building, with god knows how many doors, how many windows, how many hallways, how many stairwells, filled with all sorts of sounds from gunfire to screams to doors slamming to people running to PA announcements, etc. All of that effects hearing.

You can, through process of elimination, eventually get yourself to the right area to intervene. But that's exactly what it is: a process. I'd be willing to just about guarantee that lone officer was not getting continuous updates over the radio about where the shooter was, and what updates he was getting were likely as conflicted as the radio traffic we heard from Vegas.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

great point
here is a bit about that
sun
ed it on 16-2-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Any time you want!

Thank you! You're too good to us, Shammy

That actually touches on one of the things I've seen on social media: there was apparently an officer already on-site when the shooting started, and nobody has said what he or she was doing, and people are questioning that.

I'm not questioning the officer, and it's not really what I was asking, but I appreciate the info. I hadn't actually heard about an on-site officer, but I'm blaming him/her for anything. That's a HUGE campus with several large buildings. Any officer on-site had an impossible task before him.

It's a multi-story building, with god knows how many doors, how many windows, how many hallways, how many stairwells, filled with all sorts of sounds from gunfire to screams to doors slamming to people running to PA announcements, etc. All of that effects hearing.

I was more thinking about the simple echoes and reverbs from the gunfire... I never thought about the many other loud and sharp noises and thumps and bangs going on all at once. That can easily cause sensory overload.

You can, through process of elimination, eventually get yourself to the right area to intervene. But that's exactly what it is: a process. I'd be willing to just about guarantee that lone officer was not getting continuous updates over the radio about where the shooter was, and what updates he was getting were likely as conflicted as the radio traffic we heard from Vegas.

My heart goes out to him. I can't imagine what he went through in the process of all this. God love him and bless him.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Your link is busted, but I got it.

What I had heard was it was an on-duty School Resource Officer, but I haven't seen anything to confirm that so that makes me think the officer I've heard mentioned is the one your article is about. Thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think Howton's article is probably the officer I'd heard mumblings about, but I'm not positive. In which case it sounds like he did everything he could have reasonably been expected to do.

I was more thinking about the simple echoes and reverbs from the gunfire... I never thought about the many other loud and sharp noises and thumps and bangs going on all at once. That can easily cause sensory overload.

Yep. It's not as simple as just hearing the shot and moving closer, hearing another and moving closer, etc. It's hearing them through all the other noise going on, deciphering whether that bang was a door slamming into a wall or another shot or a desk being thrown at a door to barricade it, etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I found another student claiming multiple shooters. We have to sign in to watch it on YouTube.

And the only big media that picked up on it was Alex Jones and INFO WARS. But Soros, Hillary Clinton and all her government moles say we shouldn't take INFO WARS seriously. Better obey your masters.

All three witnesses say multiple shooters. But move along. Nothing to see.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

And the only big media that picked up on it was Alex Jones and INFO WARS. But Soros, Hillary Clinton and all her government moles say we shouldn't take INFO WARS seriously. Better obey your masters.

All three witnesses say multiple shooters. But move along. Nothing to see.

When 3 witnesses say multiple shooters but a hundred others say one; it must be a liberal conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Its so weird - the comments on here..

It is a conspiracy website after all.

Either the number of shills on here has reached unbelievable levels or people are just not discerning.

Its probably a combination of both.

It's OK to be skeptical.. but not irrational.

Do I think she's pulling a hoax? No..
Why should I ?

One reason I forgive disbelief is that - what is happening is so outrageous that it is hard to believe.

----

Coming soon -

National Firearms Agreement

Are Australia's gun laws the solution for the US?

----

Here is the scary part - Why do they want to take away your guns?

edit on 16-2-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

original link and quote is broken.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I think Infowars shtick is this:

They are in a sense a disinformation campaign in that while they report real information, they will stick in Alex Jones acting crazy or going into a fit, or things like this - selling stuff.

This accomplishes discrediting real information even if he covers it.

Stick in a few outrageous stories and you're good to go.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join