It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple shooters reported by students at Florida High School shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Wow, literally the only difference I see in the two pictures is that he's redder. Lol, that's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Doctor Smith

How do we know he isn't? Apparently he gets all his revenue from dietary supplements. Yeah right, I doubt that many people buy his dietary supplements as to make his show so profitable. He's making his money elsewhere if you ask me.

Do you have any proof of your claims?

I just listen to the witnesses in the video. Not what the police state wants me to believe.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

No proof, just a gut feeling. Where's your proof there were multiple shooters?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: badw0lf
I believe everything that the authorities and the media reports. Especially after two propaganda laws slipped into NDAA's under Obama's watch.

Otherwise, I mean it would just be crazy to question an official story.

I don't trust anything.

But I know 17 kids are dead. and it's likely because the perp was a loser who had no family, a fixation on killing things, and a predetermination to make himself feel more than he was.

No second shooters required.. I can't believe I have to repeat it every time. a kid goes mental. can't be the kid, has to be a conspiracy with all the evidence laid out before us, so that only numbnuts mcgee wouldn't see it, but a SHHHHH secret... for ATS and 4chan to reveal.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Just started watching the video. When did Alex Jones' radio show start having such high production values? Looks like your average MSM studio now, it used to just be him behind a mic, now he has HD TV's and co-hosts/anchors? Looks like Alex sold out.

When did?

Watch all along, you'll see when. Or just ignore him till you want to view him, and see how things change.

I don't agree with him on much, but this implies nothing more than he is doing what he said from the start. Build his own media platform. And goon on him, if it's from people supporting him. He has been denied time and time again, the route to go via youtube and whatnot.

and it's also beside the point.

I heard him this morning ( so a day ago from when he said it for me ) saying he's not taking one opinion over another, just reporting it as it is with the facts at hand.

time will tell.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

That's just pathetic.

Low, and I don't expect that from you.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah. Lets explain away all the facts stated by several witnesses. We will use Pseudoscience to conform to the official narrative.

We need to disarm the public

"Explain away"? You mean, to give a reasoned explanation for a common occurrence in firefights? This isn't pseudoscience, this is acoustics and basic physics. Nothing hard here.

Guns make loud noises. Those noises bounce off of walls. Generally, fired bullets are supersonic and produce a sonic boom after being fired. That sonic boom takes place about 1/4 second after leaving the barrel.

A typical 5.56mm round will fly at around 3000 feet per second. Divide that by 4 and you get 750 feet. That bullet is breaking the sound barrier at 750 feet away from the shooter.

This creates the auditory illusion of multiple gunshots. This is a fact.

Hard surfaces and sharp angles like those found in government-built schools are great for bouncing very loud noises around. It can make it seem like that one guy is really 12.

On visual illusions: This is something I have quite a bit a training in. Visual illusions and how the brain processes images, is essential to flight safety and airspace surveillance. Your brain fills in the gaps all day, every day, and you don't even know it.

What our eyes can't see, the brain fills in

“Effectively, our brains construct an incredibly complex jigsaw puzzle using any pieces it can get access to. These are provided by the context in which we see them, our memories and our other senses.”

Dr Muckli added: “Sometimes the brain’s guess can be so convincing that we see visual illusions; in our example there was no visual illusion seen – the white space was not filled-in by an actual illusion. Nevertheless we found a way to reveal the brains guess of what lies behind the object.”

Here's the actual study:
Fraser W. Smith and Lars Muckli (2010) Nonstimulated early visual areas carry information about surrounding context. PNAS

It is well known that the majority of input that arrives to a specific neuron in the early visual system comes from other cortical neurons (either local or long-range connections). Such connections provide one way for prior knowledge and context to modulate the responses of neurons in early vision.

Before you call something pseudoscience, you'd better know what you're talking about first.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

We need to disarm the public

I'm an expert in two things. United States Army rotary wing aircraft and small arms.

I am not a proponent of gun control. Slow your roll, man. You're letting your ideology take over your sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

But you believe two high schoolers without proof? What if the [SNIPPED] media started reporting the possibility of a second shooter, would you say there was only one?
edit on Fri Feb 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Look. The young girl said she was talking to the suspect and didn't know he was a shooter. While talking to him she heard shots in another area. That means at least 2 shooters to any rational person.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm going to sleep now. So you'll all have to try and find someone else with a little common sense, to figure it all out for you.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Why would someone walk up to another person while a shooting is happening around them and "joke" about being surprised that they weren't the one shooting people? Seems a little too convenient for her story, that she said that to the suspect she had no idea would be arrested for the shooting later, a kid that wasn't even supposed to be at the school because he was expelled. She knew him well enough to know he was "troubled" but didn't even know he wasn't supposed to be there? She knew he was troubled but decided to make that sick joke to his face anyways? She's hardly credible, I think she's just looking for her 5 minutes of fame.
edit on 2/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Reply to the various claims on this thread about along the lines of not looking for a conspiracy under every rock.
Some things to consider:

Conspiracies are part of our everyday life, they are much more likely to uncover the truth than a view that there are no conspiracies at all. People do get together and plan and hide information, which is what a conspiracy is.
Finding hidden information is the name of the game.

Sometimes a case looks weak because there is no “smoking gun”—no obvious, direct evidence of conspiracy, malfeasance or evil intent—but once you tally up all the evidence it forms a coherent and damning picture.

Given the lies and deceits of governments which occur because not all warts are fought with guns and bombs, the possibility, until proven otherwise, of evil intent & malicious govt decisions cannot be discounted.

Its like they have scripts in advance of what to say to maximize the effect of the event it self and of the actions they will take.

Its also like these events are the springboard for a certain agenda.

Governments have a tendency not recognise any limitations on their power accept that which they cannot get away with.
We are living in a less free society all the time, bit by bit. More and more small numbers of people are directing and controlling the lives of the masses by slowly funneling off their choices and options.

My generation will not notice much of this narrowing down of choices and options, the sheeple are bliss, but the next generation will slowly come to the realisation they are more and more taking on the characteristics of being owned by someone. They will begin to know this when the never ending surveillance, data collection and data matching reveals the full extent of government knowledge of the individual. By this time however it will far too late to do anything about it.

In the 1960s a Doctor Day gave a talk called Everything is in place and no one can stop us now. Someone at the talk asked him if what he was talking about was communism. His reply was "I am taking about something far more than that."

The guns debate in the US is actually about transferring guns from the populace to the state so that only the state will have guns to use against citizens they know they have lied to and deceived in the past.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Was not multiple shooters. FFS... eat your cake with a god damn fork before engorging yourself...

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Coming soon to the United States -

National Firearms Agreement

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I know what was said. I do not believe her at all. This does not mean she's lying, it could mean she needs mental help ASAP after a seriously traumatic event. Watching people you know go from being alive to not alive in a moment is a pretty daunting and confusing experience, couple that with the sounds, the smells, and your body reacting to extreme stress and a whole lot of things can happen, including outright hallucinations.

While talking to him she heard shots in another area. That means at least 2 shooters to any rational person.

No. It says that we should look at all the data we have so far and remove the outliers. So far you have proven two things:

You don't understand the situation or how to thoroughly criticize data.

You have no desire to see any data that conflicts with your preconceived view.

So you'll all have to try and find someone else with a little common sense, to figure it all out for you.

Don't be so condescending when your own ignorance and arrogance is on display. It's just poor form.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm usually open-minded about the potential for false flags, flawed reporting, government cover-ups and what not...but not this time.

The video from inside the classrooms while the shooting was occurring was chilling and definitive. One crazed lunatic with some tactical training he probably received online or from watching a movie, highly medicated and disconnected from humanity, weapons and smoke grenades and a broken heart (or whatever his soulless equivalent to a heart is).

The kid lost both his parents early in life. He didn't have the ability to cope with it, and fell down a terrible and tragic path that led to the loss of 17 lives. There is no coverup. There is no false flag. Sometimes random sh!tty people do random sh!tty things. This is one of those cases.
edit on 16-2-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

It never is reported but every time there's a thread claiming multiple shooters in every one of these tragic events. Then the false flag thread, then the proof of crisis actors thread then the conspiracy thread where the shooters life was controlled by MK Ultra.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join