It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump America's answer to the NWO - Or is he in fact the catalyst for its inception?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Or there is no new world order.
Hmmmm could it be????

Depends on what you mean - there are conspiracies, govenment and business breeds conspiracies.

But is there one lage overriding conspiracy, one top group that rules all the others - a NWO

Probably there is - But I've yet to see somenone prove which group it is.

The NWO may be no more than the net result of a Machiavellian or Nietzschean power struggle
- Another words the New World Order is the same old world order that has driven almost all of Human history.

Revision: Of course there is an historical record of an 'Illuminati"

"The Illuminati is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. Wikipedia Founder: Adam Weishaupt Founded: May 1, 1776, Ingolstadt, Germany Headquarters: Ingolstadt, Germany Ceased operations: 1785"

Quote source:
www.google.com... 04.5j2.7.0..3..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.7.703...0j0i131k1j0i3k1.0.WU7wz0mvlkA

Many consider the Illumanati to be the founders of the NWO and many people believe they are stlll alive, functionning,
and continuing their plans to take over - Assuming they have not already taken over!

edit on 16-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AlienView

Multiple Words adding Up to Nonsense............MOVE ON Son........

Move on from what ?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I would rebut your take. You, by assessing your post, seem to be a 'NWO' supporter and are attempting to degrade Trump's efforts to counter it.

The flaw in your 'attempt' is the fact that Trump, in his platform, assured us he would build that wall. Yet you claim, now, that that wall is, in fact , a NWO mechanism. Yet you supported him then...LOL.

You blew it. Nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

agree

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Anyone that actually believes in a “New World Order” is very naive

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: YungMahn
Anyone that actually believes in a “New World Order” is very naive

One can argue the label, not the cabal. Explain your position, if you would.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

1. It might help to explain what you mean by NWO. People use that phrase to mean everything from promoting globalization, mass immigration, and multiculturalism to secret societies, free trade, and a covert plan to ignite WW3 so immortal reptilian overlords can conquer the world.

2. Trump's a billionaire businessman who's admitted to paying politicians on both sides of the aisle so he can ask for favors later (1st Republican presidential debate in 2015). His companies have also benefited greatly from global trade deals, outsourcing, hiring cheaper immigrant labor, and importing cheaper Chinese steel. If you really thought this guy was going to overturn this system, then you definitely got played.

However, if you have any info on him attempting to defeat the secret society of immortal reptilian overlords, I'd love to hear it.

Both Rep and Dem has been boycotted long time ago being two sides of the same coin. Trump is just a delay. Hilary would've escalated WW3 instantly. Nothing is going to change as long as Americans refuse to change and stop following fake alliances. The first change is removal of mindset of dominating the world because everyone knows American system is not correct/right, it is slavery in disguise. It is officially broken already and beyond repair. Americans constantly accuse China for everything. That is a major ploy to be cannon fodders for warlords using Americans to dominate the world.

Go travel to China and see how many Americans live there? There are a lot and China is a major emerging technological country the only one bringing clean tech to the race without major delays, TPTB wants to control China using America because they know America is officially under their control. Americans are fully blind on nationalism just like when China was in controlled by Nationalist(Taiwan/KMT) or Germany by Nazis(whom called themselves nationalist). Democracy movements are also a ploy to continue constant warfare since the boycott of regime change agendas (keep them as third world with constant warfare).

Why do think a lot of clean energy companies ran to China fro joint trade? The gov promotes it and don't delay anything at all compare to what US and the rest of the world is doing. "Hoarding Tech from civilian sector while keeping it for military." Plus all the pollution in China made it possible to be an experimental ground for clean technology. India is suppose to be somewhat next, but India is too corrupt to even be bothered with, they constantly antagonize China which makes things even worst and trying to play the enemy of my enemy game.

www.gooverseas.com...
edit on 16-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Some believe that the grand daddy of all the conspiracies, including the so-called New World Order, can be pinned on
the Masons [Freemasonary].

Manly P. Hall was a leading Freeemason and wrote copious amount of materiial on Freemasonary.

On the surface 'some of the things he wrote sound quite benign - For example on the New World Order:

"“...the New Atlantis sets forth an ideal government of the earth. It foretells that day when in the midst of men there shall rise up a vast institution composed of the philosophic elect -- an order of illumined men banded together for the purpose of investigating the laws of life and the mysteries of the universe … The age of boundaries is closing, and we are approaching a nobler era when nations shall be no more; when the lines of race and caste shall be wiped out; when the whole earth shall be under one order, one government, one administrative body.”
| Manly P. Hall “Lectures on Ancient Philosophy,” published by the Philosophical Research Society Inc, Los Angeles (1970)

The problem is most of us tend to think the current 'in-crowd' of power elitists have other agendas in mind
- Agendas that only serve to satisfy their own weaalth and power.

Donald Trump came across as being the power elitist who would surprise us all and be one of the good guys.
Now that he has been in office for over a year - It seems that that other NWO we all fear has gotten to him
- Maybe it was inevitable ?

But then again building walls between countries as he did and still stands for is in indeed 'the old world order'

Maybe it is time for a real New World Order after all ?
edit on 16-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

i am planning a path for myself that involves dipping out of the U.S. if need be.

somewhere without 5g, no GMO's, and some form of gun rights. i'd be thrilled to find that.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: clfun12345

i am planning a path for myself that involves dipping out of the U.S. if need be.

somewhere without 5g, no GMO's, and some form of gun rights. i'd be thrilled to find that.

Try Uraguay, just remember things are a little slower

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
trump is white peoples obama, expect a latin democrat president next.

<< 1   >>

join