It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump America's answer to the NWO - Or is he in fact the catalyst for its inception?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The right wingers, like Alex Jones, assured us that Hillary was sure to bring us in to the Globalist camp and Trump was our only hope.

I believed it - Trump is a great showman, good at making convincing arguments and downgrading oponents.

But after a year in office, as I expected would happen, see I backed the wrong side - But then again in this game maybe there is no right side.

The agenda is in place and no Human can oppose it - and live to talk about it.

'They' play the public for idiots who can be fooled and mislead - And do it so well and often enough so as to create no stir in the public's
mind when they are misled and lied to by politicians.

But for some of us, and for a little while, Trump made us believe he represented the US above all else - Some still believe this.

But to me he most of all is 'a wall bulder', symbolized as a wall betwween Mexico and the United States, when in fact what he is
building is a wall between tha rich and the poor - Between the haves and have nots.

'The Great Wall of Trump' is in fact the wall that divides the World - Like General Sherman of the US Civil War's philosophy
- It is a wall meant to divide and conquer.

Welcome to the New World Order!
edit on 16-2-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView But then again in this game maybe there is no right side.

Keep exploring this line of thinking and you will start to see how the game of power works.

If your a fan of game of thrones politics is essentially a game of thrones situation. There are no real good guys just people plotting dreaming and scheming to sit on the throne or in our case in the whitehouse.
edit on 16-2-2018 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think Trump envisions himself as another Reagan, but the reality is our nation is much different than when Reagan was president. You are correct in that he seems to support the corporate and wall street establishment, and in fact he may be the 'fall guy' for the next market collapse that may be the end of the dollar.

IMO the last chance we had was with Ron Paul, but the establishment didn't support Ron at all, nada zilch nothing. Trump seems to be opposed but in reality I think he's using the faux opposition as cover for other activities. He may in fact be working to collapse the dollar and usher us into a global electronic currency regulated by the global banking cartel.

I guess only time will tell, he was elected president so we have to give him the benefit of the doubt. I just reserve judgment until this monster bubble has popped, and they've been blowing this bubble in the dollar for over 45 years. When it collapses it's going to be one for the record books, then we'll see what Trump is really all about.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I totally disagree with you.
One reason is, I as a free person (not in prison) can decide what I want to basically do with my life. As a law abiding person, I obey the laws of the land. Therefore, it is not the Presidents wish to restrict me both financially and physically. But the laws in America are changing now as I see it as an outsider, that is, what one was able to do without the govt. watching or approving has now become a fact of life. The people in charge now have a right to restrict you from even boarding a Greyhound bus without proper ID. I mentioned this before and I honestly saw it slowly happening from abroad that was taking place in America, that is; America is NOW what China was back in the 60's. The politically connected was not your ordinary countryman, they had a different set of "freedom". I see this now in America.

I'm afraid President Trump can not and most importantly "WILL NOT" change what is happening in the States.
Its been said that the "wall" is to keep illegals out, well, the wall like in German can also keep people in. Was that the hidden agenda all along was to let illegals decimate America, build the wall, now no one can leave. Keep in mind now that some States are requiring Passports to board domestic flights. In the future, one will need ID to cross State lines.
Probably better off living in Hawaii because you know it is the "military experimental State" of Communism. Just ask a real Hawaiian that is on Govt. handouts.
edit on 0200000004342018-02-16T00:34:04-06:00340402am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OP you may want to check out this video, it's an interview about 30 minutes long. I read this guy Brandon Smith a lot and he's pretty consistent in what he says. His main point is that Trump has taken ownership of this stock market bubble, and Powell the new fed chairman is now being called "Trumps" fed.

No chairman of the federal reserve has ever been called a particular president's man or woman, they are supposed to be apolitical. That tells me they are setting up the stage for a collapse in the dollar that will be blamed in Trump and the conservative movement.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

1. It might help to explain what you mean by NWO. People use that phrase to mean everything from promoting globalization, mass immigration, and multiculturalism to secret societies, free trade, and a covert plan to ignite WW3 so immortal reptilian overlords can conquer the world.

2. Trump's a billionaire businessman who's admitted to paying politicians on both sides of the aisle so he can ask for favors later (1st Republican presidential debate in 2015). His companies have also benefited greatly from global trade deals, outsourcing, hiring cheaper immigrant labor, and importing cheaper Chinese steel. If you really thought this guy was going to overturn this system, then you definitely got played.

However, if you have any info on him attempting to defeat the secret society of immortal reptilian overlords, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

1. It might help to explain what you mean by NWO. People use that phrase to mean everything from promoting globalization, mass immigration, and multiculturalism to secret societies, free trade, and a covert plan to ignite WW3 so immortal reptilian overlords can conquer the world.

2. Trump's a billionaire businessman who's admitted to paying politicians on both sides of the aisle so he can ask for favors later (1st Republican presidential debate in 2015). His companies have also benefited greatly from global trade deals, outsourcing, hiring cheaper immigrant labor, and importing cheaper Chinese steel. If you really thought this guy was going to overturn this system, then you definitely got played.

However, if you have any info on him attempting to defeat the secret society of immortal reptilian overlords, I'd love to hear it.

2) What's the problem?

Is it the fact he paid them or the fact they took the money?

He knows how it works and says what we all know. And that's bad?

You and others obviously believe him.

"not a smidgen of corruption" lol.

Comforting word, no?

The left doesn't want to believe their god government is corrupted to the core.

Scream at the sky! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Talk about being led to slaughter!

Can't handle the truth.

Ya'll getting Tom Sawyer'd

Doing the NWO's work for them, if ya didn't get the reference.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In my opinion Trump's "fight" with the establishment is scripted so that people continue to back him no matter what. He's constantly hounded by the very same media that was in love with him for decades before he ran for president, now all of a sudden they hate him? Doesn't add up in my opinion.

The media and establishment are playing reverse psychology on at least half the country which in turn radicalizes them against certain groups (leftists, liberals, Democrats) while at the same time radicalizing the other side to hate Trump and his supporters.

Make it look like Trump is so anti-establishment that people rally behind him when in reality he is making backroom deals with the very same establishment that he is putting on a show with out in the open.

Trump is their literal trump card. His last name is no coincidence in my opinion, it's part of their psychological manipulation of people. They're doing a great job of making us hate each other.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well said and probably true - But don't forget when you talk about the media

- The media is bought and paid for - I don't know if a truly independent media really exists.

And though it was said that the media was pro Hillary and anti Trump during the last election

- That appearance too, may have been deceiving.

- Another words I agree with your point.

Trump created the image of the populist and proved one thing - When it comes to acting he has already outdone Reagan.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

What on Earth are you talking about? Most of your post doesn't even address anything I typed. As for this:

He knows how it works

Yeah, and so does every other insider, member of the "establishment", etc.

and says what we all know. And that's bad? You and others obviously believe him.

Once again, what on Earth are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"I'll drain the swamp!" ...Fills it with bankers and lobbyists

Most people don't realise that the media attacking him for every minor thing was deliberate to make people sympathise and see his attackers as ridiculous... EXACTLY like Obama's flag pin, birth certificate, and "palling around with turrorists" crap. Boy who cried wolf: people hear whining about how sloppy someone eats, then they ignore reporting on REAL corruption. Like bombing more innocents than Obama, selling billions in weapons to the Saudis, destroying net neutrality, permanent tax cuts for corporations.

Same # different day

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

What on Earth are you talking about? Most of your post doesn't even address anything I typed. As for this:

He knows how it works

Yeah, and so does every other insider, member of the "establishment", etc.

and says what we all know. And that's bad? You and others obviously believe him.

Once again, what on Earth are you talking about?

I actually did adress your 2nd statement.

But Ok. You just proved me right.

I didn't have any dog whistles or talking points so whooosh!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

All agenda driven - Each party 'apparently' represents certain groups and a small way assuages its voting base while in control.

But the bigger picture, the real goals of the NWO are still sleowly but surely being realized.

The long term and total objectives are not given to the public.

BUT: Even though groups like the 'Bildeberggers" are essentially private, right?

Other big players, like say The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) have newsletters, websites, and even invite the
public - Cynics might say its to manipulate the public to the agendas that have alreaqdy been deteminred.

“Bilderberg's modus operandi reinforced in his mind the complexity of the global hierarchy. He didn’t know if Omega controlled the Bilderberg Group or vice versa, but the situation reminded him that no matter how much anyone thought they knew about the New World Order elite, there were always higher levels in the plethora of secret societies and shadow organizations that ruled the planet.”
― James Morcan, The Ninth Orphan

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Then please explain it to me like I'm a child. You shouldn't assume that random people online will already know the context for your words.

That's why I asked what the OP meant by "NWO" in my first point & listed a few examples of what it commonly refers to. Then in my second point, I pointed out that a guy who benefits from several of the "NWO" examples from my first point can't be trusted to change the very system that he's benefited from for so long.

With that as the context, I don't understand how most of your post addresses my points. For example, you said the following:

You and others obviously believe him.
"not a smidgen of corruption" lol.
Comforting word, no?
The left doesn't want to believe their god government is corrupted to the core.

I didn't say I believed him; didn't use the phrase "not a smidgen of corruption" (so why are you putting it in quotation marks while responding to me?); have no clue what that "comforting word" phrase has to do with my post; and don't even know what you mean by "god government", much less believe our govts are left leaning since most branches of our govts are run by Republicans (at the State, local, and federal level).

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

He is going against liberals,they are the New World Order,he has them mad and running scared,not even close,only a Hillary fan would consider a comparison

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Americans still dont get wrestling is not real

edit on 16-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

He is going against liberals,they are the New World Order,he has them mad and running scared,not even close,only a Hillary fan would consider a comparison

That is what we all believed for awhile - Like he represented a truly independent view and agenda.

But in final analysis its the same old, same old - On the surface the Republicans stand for big business, big banks, and the
wealthy; And the Democrats stand for big business, big banks with more social programs and government
- But make no mistake about it they're both NWO - the agenda is the same in the end.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Or there is no new world order.
Hmmmm could it be????
edit on 2162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Multiple Words adding Up to Nonsense............MOVE ON Son........

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I actually like the new Potus for the most part, although there's a few things i'm beginning to question. Aside, If something he's doing is questionable, i'll call it out. I don't take sides, it's not a team thing for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join